bene123

Aug 13, 2022
Maybe a dumb question but how I get into the boat? There is a quest to steal "the box from thorus, the blacksmith from carrot island".

I'm also stuck on the quest of finding "unique plant" and can't figure it out.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Maybe a dumb question but how I get into the boat? There is a quest to steal "the box from thorus, the blacksmith from carrot island".

I'm also stuck on the quest of finding "unique plant" and can't figure it out.
the unique plant is near the tent on the forest. its shining.

after the bucciarati quest event the boat will be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: bene123

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
How to start a relationship with Alex? I looked in the gallery that it starts with a tent in the forest, but what should I do to get the event started?

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
How to start a relationship with Alex? I looked in the gallery that it starts with a tent in the forest, but what should I do to get the event started?
after bucciaratti quest to get the raft, you need to go to alex room on the inn, after the inn event he will be inside the tent on the forest again and after this he will go back to his room on the INN.

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
1696271695951.png
1- First you need to take the contract on Emper City
2- Go to that location.

Last edited:
Reactions: CM_Br

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I was actually wondering about some couple of things;

1) While sleeping AND wearing clothes (at least when wearing a red dress/ dress) she will appear naked when people suck her tits. Did they undress her or does she sleeps naked all of the sudden?

2) If she is wearing clothes other than the Red Dress or the White Dress (that she starts to wear at the start of the game) while sleeping in a bed they will disappear.

3) Will the Christmas themed Island be expanded and will there be any other themed isles? Like;

a) Halloween: She will encounter perverted ghosts who will harass her while being unaware or as she sleeps. Perhaps even try to possess her. Maybe winged dicks, crawling hands or she has to move/crawl around in a small passage that includes a Wall of Groping Hands (or Wall of Dicks)

b) Fool's Day:

5) She has to visit "Prankania" where she meets people who will try to pull out some naughty pranks on her that she is unaware of.

c) Animal Day. She is visiting a village that is inhabited by a couple of naughty anthropomorphic animals. :)

d) World Circus Day:

1) She will meet a magician in his trailer at a circus. He asks her to bring back his stolen magic hat. After bringing it back to him, Ashley walks out and the magician will then perform his show inside the circus;

Gustavo The Magnificent: And now ladies and gentlemen....As you can see there is *nothing* in my magic hat. Now my latest trick is to make a bunny appear out of there." *grabs into the magic hat* "Abracadabra....and now the bunny appear!"......*and pulls out panties (Ashley's) instead. "Uh.....wait....that is not a bunny."

Meanwhile:

Ashley: *somewhere else on the island* "Strange.....why do I feel a sudden breeze between my legs?" Nay.....must be my imagination." Giving her ENF moments while still being unaware. (Example: It just happen that today it is very windy, she has to climb something (a rope or walking over something up high) and everyone can look up her skirt, etc.

2) Ashley gets hypnotized by the same magician who convince her that she is now wearing some fancy new clothes while actually completely naked.

*everyone will now keep on staring at her during their conversation*

Ashley: (why are they staring that way at me? Is my new clothes not in their liking?)

3) She takes the job as a clown/magician assistant and will get into ENF situations.

4) She takes the job as an animal trainer (dogs, monkeys) who keep on running off with parts of her clothing or tries to take her from behind IF not wearing panties. (otherwise rubs the panties and cum all over her.)

PS: Perhaps Ashely is unaware she is missing parts of her clothing, until she gets back to an inn bedroom and will discover this. *cutscene outside of the inn and while the screen shakes*

Ashley: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Reactions: jura7

YioruYioru

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I was actually wondering about some couple of things;

1) While sleeping AND wearing clothes (at least when wearing a red dress/ dress) she will appear naked when people suck her tits. Did they undress her or does she sleeps naked all of the sudden?

2) If she is wearing clothes other than the Red Dress or the White Dress (that she starts to wear at the start of the game) while sleeping in a bed they will disappear.

3) Will the Christmas themed Island be expanded and will there be any other themed isles? Like;

a) Halloween: She will encounter perverted ghosts who will harass her while being unaware or as she sleeps. Perhaps even try to possess her. Maybe winged dicks, crawling hands or she has to move/crawl around in a small passage that includes a Wall of Groping Hands (or Wall of Dicks)

b) Fool's Day:

5) She has to visit "Prankania" where she meets people who will try to pull out some naughty pranks on her that she is unaware of.

c) Animal Day. She is visiting a village that is inhabited by a couple of naughty anthropomorphic animals. :)

d) World Circus Day:

1) She will meet a magician in his trailer at a circus. He asks her to bring back his stolen magic hat. After bringing it back to him, Ashley walks out and the magician will then perform his show inside the circus;

Gustavo The Magnificent: And now ladies and gentlemen....As you can see there is *nothing* in my magic hat. Now my latest trick is to make a bunny appear out of there." *grabs into the magic hat* "Abracadabra....and now the bunny appear!"......*and pulls out panties (Ashley's) instead. "Uh.....wait....that is not a bunny."

Meanwhile:

Ashley: *somewhere else on the island* "Strange.....why do I feel a sudden breeze between my legs?" Nay.....must be my imagination." Giving her ENF moments while still being unaware. (Example: It just happen that today it is very windy, she has to climb something (a rope or walking over something up high) and everyone can look up her skirt, etc.

2) Ashley gets hypnotized by the same magician who convince her that she is now wearing some fancy new clothes while actually completely naked.

*everyone will now keep on staring at her during their conversation*

Ashley: (why are they staring that way at me? Is my new clothes not in their liking?)

3) She takes the job as a clown/magician assistant and will get into ENF situations.

4) She takes the job as an animal trainer (dogs, monkeys) who keep on running off with parts of her clothing or tries to take her from behind IF not wearing panties. (otherwise rubs the panties and cum all over her.)

PS: Perhaps Ashely is unaware she is missing parts of her clothing, until she gets back to an inn bedroom and will discover this. *cutscene outside of the inn and while the screen shakes*

Ashley: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".
couple of things 1-5)R: Thanks for the ideas, maybe i can plan to add another themed island in the future, but for now i will stick with only Natal island, because i dont have time to work on another islands themes, yes i plan to expand natal island with more events.

---
Meanwhile:
1)R: Thats a good idea i will think about this.
2-3)R: Maybe i can add some magician on emper city or another island and she can work as assistant thats a good idea too.
4)R: This one i will not add, i want to avoid to add animals in the game, maybe monsters like slimes would be a good idea.

Reactions: The_Førsãkëñ
Aug 2, 2022
couple of things 1-5)R: Thanks for the ideas, maybe i can plan to add another themed island in the future, but for now i will stick with only Natal island, because i dont have time to work on another islands themes, yes i plan to expand natal island with more events.

---
Meanwhile:
1)R: Thats a good idea i will think about this.
2-3)R: Maybe i can add some magician on emper city or another island and she can work as assistant thats a good idea too.
4)R: This one i will not add, i want to avoid to add animals in the game, maybe monsters like slimes would be a good idea.
Well that's some nice stuff to add:)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes