Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Reminiscent of a Mafia VN I played a while ago. The game is basically that with xmen and more explicit (light) bdsm, the latter being a compliment. Graphics are overall excellent. Plot functions as excuse for grinding/sandbox. Imo, needs more sex and less story in future updates. Subscribed for the nonce.
Personally, I don't like grinding at all, if you were talking about moneymaking, I'm changing the system completely in 0.2.
if you were referring to the ranks, I'm trying to establish how the assassin's world works more or less since the MC is going to have a lot of personality shifts along the road and it's going to get dark.
As for more sex, this is still 0.1 and I'm trying to establish a foundation and expand the world.
0.2 will have more lewd scenes. I did mention some of these things in a Patreon post.
Thank you for your feedback, I really do appreciate it.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
There are a few grammar mistakes you need to adress.But overall the whole concept seems very promising.The renders are amazing btw.The story also very intriquing,hope you focus alot on the assasin side also.Not just lewd.Amazing so far though.

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
There are a few grammar mistakes you need to adress.But overall the whole concept seems very promising.The renders are amazing btw.The story also very intriquing,hope you focus alot on the assasin side also.Not just lewd.Amazing so far though.
I agree, I did it all myself. I'll get a proofreader soon.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to try the game, the theme is interesting, all the girls have incredible bodies, but only the girls with black and purple hair caught my attention. However, without that three-letter tag, it's a great pro. ;)

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
Played the content there is so far and i just want to say it looks great, great art and good story. Once there is a bit more content this game is going to be awesome.

Reactions: bulifun

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
oh why isnt game just with choices,... no need for my room,.. bathroom , livingroom ,... and time cycle... i am not fan of that soo no tnx, but still i wish you best of luck but well for me, i dont like that soo i stopped when i come to that totural for that stuffs,.. till there it was very interesting game... well best of luck

Reactions: qaywsx

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played the game a little bit, it's fun, although I can't tell that I'm hooked (yet?). The idea is there, although I'm not feeling the sense of humor that much, but that's on me I guess, it seems a little bit all over the place. Further proofreading is also a good idea. The walking around the house is tedious, especially that there's not many events and we are forced to skip time quite a lot. The girls are ok, noone really in my type (I just finished the scene where I met Lucy for the 1st time, she's the most attractive person imo atm).

What kind of femdom content is planned if it's not a secret? Between some in-game characters or done to the MC? If the latter, how heavy are you planning to get?

Reactions: bulifun

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
oh why isnt game just with choices,... no need for my room,.. bathroom , livingroom ,... and time cycle... i am not fan of that soo no tnx, but still i wish you best of luck but well for me, i dont like that soo i stopped when i come to that totural for that stuffs,.. till there it was very interesting game... well best of luck
I'm sorry to hear that my friend. I hope you the best.

Reactions: bighunter

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
My earlier post may have come across a trifle brusque so I'll just say I enjoyed your game and wish you the best.
I honestly do appreciate anything anyone says and I do take it into consideration, that's the only way I could get better.
I said what I said to merely let you know that I'm aware of some of the problems.
You might be right about the training loop, I'll look into it.
Thank you

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
pretty heavy and done to the mc and between different characters, it's going to be introduced in 0.2 along with femdom content toggle option.
really?so he's an assassin that...gets dominated by women?
I mean...it doesn't really make sense to me...
I'm okay with killing people...but....women scare me...and I can't say no or stand up?

While my "tone" might seem harsh I apologize for that but...it sounds....well...lets go with unbelievable...since other options could be considered insulting

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
really?so he's an assassin that...gets dominated by women?
I mean...it doesn't really make sense to me...
I'm okay with killing people...but....women scare me...and I can't say no or stand up?

While my "tone" might seem harsh I apologize for that but...it sounds....well...lets go with unbelievable...since other options could be considered insulting
Well, there is already a lot of women currently in the game who are assassins too. You have to wait for 0.2 to find out how things will turn out.
If you don't like femdom there is going to be a button where you can switch femdom content on and off.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, there is already a lot of women currently in the game who are assassins too. You have to wait for 0.2 to find out how things will turn out.
If you don't like femdom there is going to be a button where you can switch femdom content on and off.
are you planning to do the opposite also?
Male domination?
Or if I chose to toggle off femdom I lose content?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes