GERTRUD12

Jun 12, 2017
Patreon just says:
This Game is abandoned.
Sorry!

So i guess there was not enough time to make it or there was not enough people pledging since they just have one supporter. Either way, a shame since it was good.

Reactions: Lazro

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Patreon just says:
This Game is abandoned.
Sorry!

So i guess there was not enough time to make it or there was not enough people pledging since they just have one supporter. Either way, a shame since it was good.
Hes got a supporter even though he isn't producing anything! how does parteon alert supporters when projects are abandoned? do they just keep billing them in perpetuity, or do they autocancel when the DEV throws in the towel.

Kinda sad he couldn't make it work, but you can't expect supporters flock to you until you prove yourself, way too many people have been burned by Devs who quit after the first few installments.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It is what it is.

It is a shame though, I liked it, but it isn't uncommon for games to be abandoned despite showing a lot of potential. :coffee:

Reactions: Punto and Lazro

orensan

May 29, 2017
Hes got a supporter even though he isn't producing anything! how does parteon alert supporters when projects are abandoned? do they just keep billing them in perpetuity, or do they autocancel when the DEV throws in the towel.

Kinda sad he couldn't make it work, but you can't expect supporters flock to you until you prove yourself, way too many people have been burned by Devs who quit after the first few installments.
probably someone like me, i have a discover card i use for patreon only, i pledge 1 dollar per month, never have to pay it LOL

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Man, I just ran into this game again sorting through downloaded VN's.. Such a shame this was genuinely interesting, funny and of great quality with the renders and characters. Would love to see it develop more sometime hopefully. Kind of sad there isn't a clear reason for abandoning it..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A carefree resource heavy fun hobby turned too tedious to invest into so dev moved away.
The adventures are many and there are so many developments on so many plot lines,
sure enough trying to rein them in for another update just took all interest out of the dev.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
A carefree resource heavy fun hobby turned too tedious to invest into so dev moved away.
The adventures are many and there are so many developments on so many plot lines,
sure enough trying to rein them in for another update just took all interest out of the dev.
Is that a fact? ( I mean have you had/found some more clear information anywhere?) I just joined the discord and that definitely seems to have died out and there isn't any more information there than on his Patreon seems like.. Guess I am just disappointed on one hand and dumbfounded on the other it was of really high quality compared to some VN's unsure if it was because of the "support received at the time" or indeed as you say, if there was too much going on.. ( which made it really interesting though ) and/or dev losing interest because of that..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this had a massive amount of potential and could have been one of the big games.

It's a damn shame when a game could be so good and it just dies out.

It's made worse because out of every game that launches most of them will be abandoned. Makes it hard to get into new games knowing they could be dropped any day.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Yeah, this had a massive amount of potential and could have been one of the big games.

It's a damn shame when a game could be so good and it just dies out.

It's made worse because out of every game that launches most of them will be abandoned. Makes it hard to get into new games knowing they could be dropped any day.
Couldnt agree more, even more so when a game is going well finally starting to get supporters and out of nowhere the dev decides to call it quits...I use to support 7 games on patreon im down to 1 right now.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev never hyped on patreon, Feb 2021 was version 0.2 right as one year ago itch io big announcement was this:

6fingers 1 year ago
A Writer has joined the team and he is going to rewrite everything and we are also working on 0.2.
Expect great things!
Thank you

Version 0.2 never made it to itch io

Then june 9 2021 game got stopped.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto and -L-L-MJ-

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I liked this but couldn't stand the sandbox part. I think sandbox games tend to die more than VNs. It's gotta be cumbersome to write and support a sandbox with all of the different ways that players can break the game by doing things out of sequence.

dropscone82

Mar 11, 2019
For those that noticed that this is now version 0.2 instead of 0.1.1, the file in the download-link is also 0.2, but I don't see any new content.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes