KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Why the fuck are so many people complaining about femdom? For a lot of us it's the biggest turn on and not being able to "suffer" through some mandatory scenes to the plot is totally beyond me. I personally don't like male dom too much but I would literally never complain if mc had to do it few times for the plot. Hell I wouldn't complain even if that's all he does since the dev can do literally anything he feels like, I just wouldn't play the game. Why so many people feel entitled to the point that anytime something isn't clicking with their personal fantasies, they rant about it here?

To the dev:
Please don't get discouraged by some negative asses here and keep doing your best. The game is amazing so far, plot very interesting, characters are great and I keep wondering wether the sick ass dude with the cap who rekts everyone is inspired by Urek Mazino from ToG :D
Because there's a femdom on/off switch and even if you turn it off the femdom still happens... If you can't see why some people have a problem with that I don't know what to tell you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs to suffer .. go watch wanted and come back to thrive in this gem of a game.
Because there's a femdom on/off switch and even if you turn it off the femdom still happens... If you can't see why some people have a problem with that I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Six Fingers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is clueless .. dev is clueless .. we be clueless also ...
Much like MC who enjoys whatever he can get outta life ..
like al the babes in loving heart throbb.
This game is very good, I hope it will not be abandoned.
considering devs low activity here. and more importantly his Patreon. seems likely it will be.
Any update news ?
We can always game another run and enjoy the babe who visits.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
most probably abandoned
now will play at next update or when marked abandoned
didnt touch this 1 fearing what has happened

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
This one had a lot of potential from the very beginning. But I feel like this one will also be abandoned like many other good games.
I don't understand why people still support devs like ICSTOR or Waifu academy but doesn't support devs like this one.

Reactions: Lazro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would suggest you play this game .. it has babes that go all the way,
It has several plot lines involving the MC in many activities,
It has great villains, awesome allies, bombshells so gorgeous.
...this is gonna be abandoned isn't it
most probably abandoned
now will play at next update or when marked abandoned
didnt touch this 1 fearing what has happened
This one had a lot of potential from the very beginning. But I feel like this one will also be abandoned like many other good games.
I don't understand why people still support devs like ICSTOR or Waifu academy but doesn't support devs like this one.
Dev has to be present, like philly and pink cake, they are lotta active and engaging,
that is what drives gamers into gaming, just like movies or theater,
promotion is the life line of any successful adventure into free lance gaming.

Reactions: Lazro and User1230

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe because femdom and all girls being sluts is not popular enough because for me that is exactly the reason why I didn't play the game. I liked the renders and the assassin story sounded interesting but when I read about the unavoidable femdom and all of them being sluts I lost interest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game .. you come close to losing it all when powerful killers choose to keep you alive.
MC has no agency other than the drive to become somebody to fend 4 himself.
IT is by design, MC has to pledge his life to get by, this is a tarantino flick with lots of kicks.
Maybe because femdom and all girls being sluts is not popular enough because for me that is exactly the reason why I didn't play the game. I liked the renders and the assassin story sounded interesting but when I read about the unavoidable femdom and all of them being sluts I lost interest.
You want nothing to do with them babes who could kill you but choose to toy with you insted?
Watch Wanted and see what the bottom feeder beginner assassin has to go through.

MC is not accomplished, he be starting his journey, he be bullied and used for target practice.
When you know for a fact your life could end in an instant,
why not enjoy the gurl who wants to spend time with you?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
In this game .. you come close to losing it all when powerful killers choose to keep you alive.
IT is by design, MC has to pledge his life to get by, this is a tarantino flick with lots of kicks.

You want nothing to do with them babes who could kill you but choose to toy with you insted?
Watch Wanted and see what the bottom feeder beginner assassin has to go through.

MC is not accomplished, he be starting his journey, he be bullied and used for target practice.
As it is with most of your other posts, I have no clue about what you are trying to tell me.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020

Just because there's a reason for something, it doesn't make it ok or it doesn't mean that people have to enjoy it. It kind of make sense storywise that Mc is bitch but just because it make sense, it doesn't make the situation any better. Plus a lot of girls are just unlikeable, a lot of them seem like they're "promiscuous", Mc gets raped (Yes, it's a rape dev... Even though you don't think so) and even if you turn off the femdom at the beginning, it still happens.

If you add up all this together, it's just not very appealing to most people...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Okay .. I will come clean ..
This game 4 me, it means playing wanted and queen of the damned in a wonderful bundle.

Should you not know or like those movies, probably you would feel unease.

In those movies, the protagonist we see the story of is at the mercy of killers
but for unknown reasons they pull through.

The scene where the decapitation stops, the scene where you escape the dungeon,
both scenes are great, because you are let go by the executioners for reasons known only to them.

The scenes with the mermaids are something I like because MC did get interrupted
by a catastrophy in his home, I believe he wanted to go through with her.
So even tied up, with her lust ramped up to 11111%, he did get to finish what he started,
finally banging the wonderful babe he wished to give his virginity to.

It did not bother me because is comes full circle.

Also, if having fun with a wonderful babe, she is mindblowing from the get go,
would be the last thing MC does in this world, it is with the babe he wanted to give his 1st time to.

As it is with most of your other posts, I have no clue about what you are trying to tell me.
Just because there's a reason for something, it doesn't make it ok or it doesn't mean that people have to enjoy it. It kind of make sense storywise that Mc is bitch but just because it make sense, it doesn't make the situation any better. Plus a lot of girls are just unlikeable, a lot of them seem like they're "promiscuous", Mc gets raped (Yes, it's a rape dev... Even though you don't think so) and even if you turn off the femdom at the beginning, it still happens.

If you add up all this together, it's just not very appealing to most people...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This game 4 me, it means playing wanted and queen of the damned in a wonderful bundle.
I watched both movies exactly once and let's just say Wanted wasn't memorable enough besides that Angelina Jolie was hot back then and they shot around corners and the only reason I watched Queen of the Damned was a short petit black-haired beauty so I didn't really watch the movie to watch the movie.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes