Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the .1 was nice overall but i should've read comments before trying this game again for this update. the whole mc getting raped during the mermaids scene was annoying since it was unavoidable. whats the point of a femdom switch if femdom still happens.

sucks two cause i was really enjoying this game. also im noticing this game doesnt give you choices who you bang. far as i can tell its one of those games where you meet the requirements to unlock a scene but have very little choice on how it turns out.

this is one of the reasons why i hate sandbox it has a tendency to focus more on the game element and sacrifces the immersion element cause its just one of those "finish girl's x route to unlock girl's y route" instead of being a choice based game

shame cause its actually a nice story

Edit: so after finishing this update and sonya's thief event ima abandon this game. didnt really like the fact that we werent able to prevent jack shit in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also i have no interest in Natalia and since all encounters dont seem avoidable ima just have to leave this game. although this game is humorous. its not enough to make me get passed that.

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
so with this past update -- is it mandatory to do Sonya's content and what comes to follow it with Natalie and the mermaids and such?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Don't take things out of context please, He was given a choice of fucking the girl or getting tortured and he gladly chose to fuck her and he even said "I choose what any sane man would choose". You can't rape the willing!
I'm sorry If you didn't like that bit.
I had a similar issue in another game where a cop threatened to ruin a woman's life if she didn't allow him to fuck her. That's rape by the legal definition, but not by F95 tags. The Rape tag is only for "forced or non-consenual sex", meaning usually only violent rape. This content, however does require the Blackmail tag.

Blackmail [Forcing others into providing sexual favors through threat or disclosing information.]

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I had a similar issue in another game where a cop threatened to ruin a woman's life if she didn't allow him to fuck her. That's rape by the legal definition, but not by F95 tags. The Rape tag is only for "forced or non-consenual sex", meaning usually only violent rape. This content, however does require the Blackmail tag.
Yea, true there's a bevy of non-con tags, which is great. Blackmail, mind control, sleep sex, necrophilia, groping potentially, and of course rape, which as you said is typically reserved for use of force.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
dev said MC's reasoning for banging the mermaid is because "i choose what any sane man would choose"

id personally use the "good will hunting" reasoning. out of spite :LOL:

Mermaid: i can fuck you or torture you.

MC: torture

Mermaid...why?

MC: because fuck you thats why.:sneaky:
Well Dev did say "sane man", you madlad.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
My favorite character for the first time was a man. Jett of course xd

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
So after reading the last pages, I'm assuming this is a game with unavoidable Femdom towards MC? The renders really wanna make me try it but Femdom is a big turn off for me.
There is a button which should turn femdom off. Also before the scene with Natalia the game offers to you a choice - to proceed with femdom or not.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Dev said it was necessary to the plot but i don't really get how?
dev also said the MC getting raped wasnt really rape because he chose sex over torture...the first post on page 13 pretty much explains it.

but yeah i dont get how its necessary either...unless him banging one of the dark mothers followers somehow connected him to her?

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Dev said it was necessary to the plot but i don't really get how?
I didn't say it was necessary.
I still don't think that scene goes under "rape", Rape is a strong word, it could go under blackmail maybe. And that scene was kinda on the humorous side and we all know our mc wanted to get any pus he can find.
But I can also see the counterargument with solid points.
Anyway, I'll make it optional in the next update since too many people have an issue with it.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the clarifications everyone. I'm gonna test the game later today.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I still don't think that scene goes under "rape", Rape is a strong word, it could go under blackmail maybe. And that scene was kinda on the humorous side and we all know our mc wanted to get any pus he can find.
Anyway, I'll make it optional in the next update since too many people have an issue with it.
Well, forcing someone to have sexual encounters without their consent is rape. And femdom off option did not remove that part. So i assumed it was necessary for the plot. If not then why was it there?

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

Obviously, shit ton of people have issues with that scene. It is straight up rape. Oh yeah, you said MC gave his consent after being threatened with torture.

Just think about it, if I come to your house, put a gun to your moms/sisters/wifes/girlfriends head and tell her I'll kill her if she doesnt spread her legs. She does, and by your logic it would be consent. After you would learn of what went down, are you sure you wouldnt be charging me for rape?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I didn't think it was an issue at that time.
We as human don't like when someone tries to exert dominance over us in any manner.
And you don't need to add useless sex scenes to make games interesting. Cause your game is really unique and appealing. Has a very intriguing story. Though grinding for money can be painful but it's good nonetheless.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
We as human don't like when someone tries to exert dominance over us in any manner.
And you don't need to add useless sex scenes to make games interesting. Cause your game is really unique and appealing. Has a very intriguing story. Though grinding for money can be painful but it's good nonetheless.
Let me fix that to fit my view a little bit "We as human don't like when someone tries to exert dominance over us in any manner without consent"

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Also just to clarify, since it made sense story-wise I'm relatively okay with it, the MC was raped and since he is weak he couldn't do anything about it, I only got involved because I saw something about not being rape when it was, it made sense and it will make a lot of people want to get revenge or just kill the rapist, some will just say fuck it and fuck them anyway, and depending on their character arch some might even forgive them.

well, not okay with it like "rape is okay" okay with it as in "it made sense"

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes