Seb3

Feb 21, 2020
Such a shame. I had it bookmarked but guess I need to check the comments more often.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Bleh...that sucks. I really liked this game. Had soooo much good going for it...Damnit. I like how the dev just says it's abandoned. No reason given. :cry:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
pretty sure the reason was low support.

but i mean its not surprising. the whole game was essentially a kinetic game. just grind to unlock a scene.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah. It had 1 update after release...I'm not sure what they were expecting support wise. If they gave up so quickly their other games (if they do anymore) will probably be the same.

I enjoyed what was there but if the dev is only motivated by money I probably wouldn't support anything else they come out with sadly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just check out games in the same boat .. they are sizzling with promo stuff, engaging the community,
giving patrons rewards and giving their ear to the fans.
Bleh...that sucks. I really liked this game. Had soooo much good going for it...Damnit. I like how the dev just says it's abandoned. No reason given. :cry:
Probably never got enough patreons to keep it worth their while.

but i mean its not surprising. the whole game was essentially a kinetic game. just grind to unlock a scene.
Yeah. It had 1 update after release...I'm not sure what they were expecting support wise. If they gave up so quickly their other games (if they do anymore) will probably be the same.

I enjoyed what was there but if the dev is only motivated by money I probably wouldn't support anything else they come out with sadly.
You cannot get hype by being a shut in recluse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Had a feeling this would get abandoned which is a shame I really liked it.

If it was a money thing then they brought it on themselves. It's rare for a dev to do well with their first game, rare as rocking horse shit for a dev to make a living so quickly.

Takes a long time to build a decent sized player base but some of these devs expect thousands right at the start.

It's never worked that way and they will never learn.

I do hope it was for another reason though, the money thing is getting all to common now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Had a feeling this would get abandoned which is a shame I really liked it.

If it was a money thing then they brought it on themselves. It's rare for a dev to do well with their first game, rare as rocking horse shit for a dev to make a living so quickly.

Takes a long time to build a decent sized player base but some of these devs expect thousands right at the start.

It's never worked that way and they will never learn.

I do hope it was for another reason though, the money thing is getting all to common now.
Well, it's not NEVER... A lot of good 2D games and some decent Koikatsu (like 3) games got a ton of support early, but yea it's pretty rare for even a decent looking Daz game to get a ton of early support and almost impossible for a HS, Sims, or TK17 game... I feel like a lot of the time it's college students or recent graduates in developing countries looking to make a quick living/easy tuition money who start/stop games with no plan. Not dissing/judging just making an observation of an apparent pattern.

Reactions: User1230

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Damn that sucks the game was interesting

Gues it was a money thing

Devs wanting a cash grab asap otherwise they abandon it

Dec 17, 2020
I think it is the mentality of the person that is most important and not the patron support, when they finally become a game developer. ICSTOR (Milfy City), Veqvil (Love & Submission), Mr. ZZ (Gift Reloaded), Perv2K16 (Family Matters), Pandelo (My Sweet Neighbors) are the name few that I had financially supported yet got abandoned none the less. They had decent monthly income from patrons also had a wide fan base in terms of popularity.

MindsOfficial

Dec 2, 2019
It has been a long time since i checked the progression of the game and it's sad it has been abandoned. Really liked the storyline and couldn't wait until further updates.

Nothing do do against it, i guess..

Reactions: Lazro

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

It's kinda the Devs fault the game received little to no support, he didn't know which audience he wanted to target, alpha males or beta simps.

This game was supposed to be marketed to a certain group, but was rejected because it had too much beta femdom content. Even if you turned off the femdom content that made it worse because you missed a lot of content, and the game felt like an empty void in between.

I don't get why it's so hard for Devs to know what type of crowd or audience they're going to target before hand, you're not gonna be able to please everyone so stop trying.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
You have to think new Devs are coming out of the woodwork every day with a story and a dream to be successful. What makes you and your project so much special than theirs? Some Devs get lucky, after one release they garner a lot of supporters, other Devs aren’t so lucky, they have to grind much harder to get their supporters, but that’s life. If you’re easily distraught or gives up because things aren’t going your way so easily, then maybe this wasn’t for you in the first place. I hate quitters personally, get a job like other Devs are doing and go the extra mile to make it work, why give up or quit on something that was supposed to be your dream, unless it was all about the money from the start.

Rant over

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes