9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
We as human don't like when someone tries to exert dominance over us in any manner.
And you don't need to add useless sex scenes to make games interesting. Cause your game is really unique and appealing. Has a very intriguing story. Though grinding for money can be painful but it's good nonetheless.
Sorry but this is untrue. You are speaking for yourself here. I personally too dislike being subject to dominance but there are definitely people out there who like it. Both sexually and non sexually. What you find disgusting might be appealing for others and vice versa.

Also you can't just say that a rape scene is useless (assuming you are refering to that one scene?). Just say that you don't like it which is totally fine. You aren't the developer of the game to assert that it's useless. Dev seems to know where he is going with the story.

I didn't think it was an issue at that time.
That's perfectly fine. Unfortunately, a buttload of people on this forum turn into fervent representatives of good morals and ethics as soon as they see a rape scene or anything that isn't part of their Care Bear world fantasy. They'll keep asserting how you are wrong and how they know better than you.

However, I honestly think that it is capital that you tag your game properly, just to avoid further confusions. While I can't stand people who repeatedly hammer that they are against a specific kink and that it makes a game bad, I can perfectly understand that they get mad when they unexpectedly see something they don't like/disagree with.

Though, please don't refrain from implementing kinks YOU deem suitable for YOUR story. Stay strong to your vision and do whatever the fuck you wanna do, just ideally make it optional/avoidable/warn about it beforehand to get as many people to enjoy the game and to avoid cancerous debates :). Critics and feedback is essential yes, but don't let it alter the essence of your game.

Wishing you all the best for the game! I'll stay posted for future updates.

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah , saying that something sucks just because one ( or few ) persons don't like it is a little excessive.

About the rape thing, i think getting a pussy ( which the mc wanted to ) was certainly a better option than torture imo.

I personally don't have any preference towards or against femdom , but a switch would still be nice.

All in all, i loved the game, and this is more promising than many other second versions that i have played out there. The story seems nice and if an assassin level up system is properly implemented, then that'd jist be awesome.

Good luck to you , dev .

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
let me just clarify some things because you guys seem to be confusing what the discussion was about, the dev seemed to believe it wasn't rape, which some obviously corrected them about, some people would like to have a warning before that scene, there is a huge difference between femdom and rape, femdom is something the player and character agree that would be okay to happen, rape isn't, so basically that is the only thing that has to change, again I've had no problem with the scene because it was the logical choice for someone that would die otherwise(or at least thought so), and no the MC didn't want to, he was forced to, at least that is how it was portrait, he had no choice on the matter, not really, even if it was something the MC wanted the dev went the wrong way of showing it, as I've said, slap a warning on it and move on.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Did not like the update sure the virgin seekers part was fun but that with Nat was just no for me.. he is acting high and mithy everytime and when its the time to act he is a pussy and now he is a slave for 2 groups..
Also what did he think whats gonna happen when he was going to her home....

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Did not like the update sure the virgin seekers part was fun but that with Nat was just no for me.. he is acting high and mithy everytime and when its the time to act he is a pussy and now he is a slave for 2 groups..
Also what did he think whats gonna happen when he was going to her home....
in that I absolutely agree with you the character has 0 consistency

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I think I found a bug in the game. After you were supposed to meet that guy in the city and Jett saved your life in the streets, the quest log tells me to "Talk with Jett", I can't call him to the bedroom any more (by talking to Violet). I talked with her, asked her about him, but he just won't show up. I can't progress with the story because of this.

Last edited:

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I think I found a bug in the game. After you were supposed to meet that guy in the city and Jett saved your life in the streets, the quest log tells me to "Talk with Jett", I can't call him to the bedroom any more (by talking to Violet). I talked with her, asked her about him, but he just won't show up. I can't progress with the story because of this.
If I remember correctly, you hav to advance EVERYTHING else available in this update before Jett shows up.

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Just talk to violet , select talk to jett , and then skip time once or twice and get to your room. This worked for me.

xamendar

Apr 24, 2017
Hey there! sixfingers

I got an error and can't continue the game. i closed and deleted the game already because of it but i think it was saying wrong variable around line 100 where you have a variable name misspelled "dayime" (instead of "daytime" if i guess right.) ^^
it happened after i got the very first assassination mission.

anyway, on a more important note, fix your feet in shoes poses PLEASE people! most shoes never bend like that!
first time i post about it, but not the first time i see that and sadly won't be the last i'm sure... what it says to me seeing this is that the devs care only about quick money and rush the scenes not really caring at all about the game itself as an art form...

Small details like that is what will make you stand out of the lot. it's even more annoying when the overall game is good quality and has potential like this game here.

anyway, thanks for sharing here.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
So basically this guy is going to be a weak beta until he's a legendary assassin? So far he's gotten dragged around, pinned down, and forced to submit and wear God knows what that was. I can't complain too much though because the game clearly says Female Domination is involved. So play at your own risk. The women are hot though, if they were ugly chicks I would've moved on already lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Playing Devil's Advocate for minute here. We've already established that there two classes, the Assassins and the Normies. Mc even though he's training to became an Assassin technically, still falls under the category of a Normie. He's still honing his skills, still training so of course he's gonna get his ass kicked a lot. This dude is going up against B class and Legendary Assassins, obviously he's gonna get his ass handed to him on more than one occasion until he gets stronger. I have no problem with this whatsoever, it just so happens that the all the ones who've mopped the floor with MC so far happens to be dominating women.

The Femdom and humiliation on the other hand is another thing, I felt like MC was cowardly and feeble at times, but as I've said there's really nothing much he can do in this situation except get stronger and flip the switch. I do give the Dev credit for adding the Femdom feature and giving players the option to skip, honestly that's all anyone could ask for versus skipping the game entirely. It's the best solution at this moment. But the question is does the game become empty without it? Will there be fillers? Or will each Femdom scene just be edited and made shorter?

What I am curious to know is will Femdom/humiliation dominate the game or not. I'm a story driven kinda guy so if every update is gonna consist of constant foot licking or humiliation in every other scene I'd rather not play it. Last thing is when MC does eventually get stronger will there be Male Domination? Will he get "Payback" for all who mocked and humiliated him? I sure hope so.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Interesting story, although the start of it was kind of written like a middle schoolers fanfiction. "my parents are assassin's and without questioning anything, morally or logistically, i'm gonna be one too". Love the Models and animations, really good. Loved violet until she it was revealed that she was a giant slut, with the nickname rabbit. Still like her, but definitely a downer. Also am not digging the whole lucy and violet "turn her back into a slut sharing" storyline (or at least where it seems the story is leading us). Gonna have to wait to see how that turns out or if the dev gives us options to avoid it. MC rape honestly, bit odd, could have done without. but not that big of a deal. Also rather the MC be raped than one of the girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wanted .. smokin” aces .. revolver .. kill bill .. owls / the league / zazz / joker / black mask ..

All the inspiration needed for a fresh take on this, 1st mention fits like a glove, damien fits the profile also, because he trains with mom to kill and works with dad to not kill.

Last mentions are there to show what twist this could take on the deep end ...

So basically this guy is going to be a weak beta until he's a legendary assassin? So far he's gotten dragged around, pinned down, and forced to submit and wear God knows what that was. I can't complain too much though because the game clearly says Female Domination is involved. So play at your own risk. The women are hot though, if they were ugly chicks I would've moved on already lol.
Playing Devil's Advocate for minute here. We've already established that there two classes, the Assassins and the Normies. Mc even though he's training to became an Assassin technically, still falls under the category of a Normie. He's still honing his skills, still training so of course he's gonna get his ass kicked a lot. This dude is going up against B class and Legendary Assassins, obviously he's gonna get his ass handed to him on more than one occasion until he gets stronger. I have no problem with this whatsoever, it just so happens that the all the ones who've mopped the floor with MC so far happens to be dominating women.

The Femdom and humiliation on the other hand is another thing, I felt like MC was cowardly and feeble at times, but as I've said there's really nothing much he can do in this situation except get stronger and flip the switch. I do give the Dev credit for adding the Femdom feature and giving players the option to skip, honestly that's all anyone could ask for versus skipping the game entirely. It's the best solution at this moment. But the question is does the game become empty without it? Will there be fillers? Or will each Femdom scene just be edited and made shorter?

What I am curious to know is will Femdom/humiliation dominate the game or not. I'm a story driven kinda guy so if every update is gonna consist of constant foot licking or humiliation in every other scene I'd rather not play it. Last thing is when MC does eventually get stronger will there be Male Domination? Will he get "Payback" for all who mocked and humiliated him? I sure hope so.
Interesting story, although the start of it was kind of written like a middle schoolers fanfiction. "my parents are assassin's and without questioning anything, morally or logistically, i'm gonna be one too". Love the Models and animations, really good. Loved violet until she it was revealed that she was a giant slut, with the nickname rabbit. Still like her, but definitely a downer. Also am not digging the whole lucy and violet "turn her back into a slut sharing" storyline (or at least where it seems the story is leading us). Gonna have to wait to see how that turns out or if the dev gives us options to avoid it. MC rape honestly, bit odd, could have done without. but not that big of a deal. Also rather the MC be raped than one of the girls.
Honorable mentions are the creed games / movies / comics, where basically machine awakening of the bleeding effect gives free flow to abilities, not like with all the brutal training that wanted fella had to do.

Where do y”all want this going? Leave no detail unrevealed.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "caxhub, publicación: 5233217, miembro: 1601982"]
Descargar android v0.2 APK Mega
P / s: Solicitar enlace de juego de Android en mi
[/ CITA]
Ineed link puert android please

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game of pleasure ... so as long as this game gives me pleasure, I will game to hell and back!

Why the fuck are so many people complaining about femdom? For a lot of us it's the biggest turn on and not being able to "suffer" through some mandatory scenes to the plot is totally beyond me. I personally don't like male dom too much but I would literally never complain if mc had to do it few times for the plot. Hell I wouldn't complain even if that's all he does since the dev can do literally anything he feels like, I just wouldn't play the game. Why so many people feel entitled to the point that anytime something isn't clicking with their personal fantasies, they rant about it here?

To the dev:
Please don't get discouraged by some negative asses here and keep doing your best. The game is amazing so far, plot very interesting, characters are great and I keep wondering wether the sick ass dude with the cap who rekts everyone is inspired by Urek Mazino from ToG :D
I love me those goddesses we encounter in this game, bombshells so far removed from taboo,
they are their own kink - got me hooked on the wonder syren who knows me, the vamp who knows me also.

That genuine bond with lil is a treasure worth gaming for the future.

Throw in that second hand in this, Six Fingers , those legs could also throw in their dozen fingers to
code this game to the wild action packed babe marathon this game already is!

[IMG alt="Six Fingers"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/2756/2756994.jpg?1605269404[/IMG]
Six Fingers

Game oN!

Reactions: Lazro
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes