Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
HI verybody. Looks good, but as Tonynicholas asks : Do the game has some animations...not specified so it seems like it don't.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Usually, I don't play sandboxs because of the grind but overall I liked the game since assassins are something that I like.
Dev said that with time the mc will have some shifts I hope will have options to tailor him.
About the girls, my favorite at the moment is Nina and my least favorite is Maya since I didn't like this cam thing that much.
I wish the dev good luck because I really want to see mc becoming a badass assassin.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finished firt version i must say i was waiting for a looooong time for a assassin game waiting for next update

Nina is my favorite she is so sweet and cute

I really liked Lucy i hope she is not a Lesbian who is use MC to only get to woman around him while she only tease him i want her and MC have a romantic relationship(i love crazy and dangerous womens)

i cant wait to MC become top assassin that S ranks shivers in fear in front of him

Last edited:
Reactions: Tragic Princess

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
With Maya I think you wanted to represent a teenager, and with the MC's sister I'm sure it was a young girl, but they both look at least 30, Nina is fine.
View attachment 898308
18? More like 25 or 30. ;) Anyway, whether you see it that way or not, I wish you good luck with your game.
Maybe she had a sad youth, working as a slave, nothing to eat, no money for hairdresser, no Instagram. ;-)

(yes, she looks around 30 to me). We need TEENS!!! :-D

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
With Maya I think you wanted to represent a teenager, and with the MC's sister I'm sure it was a young girl, but they both look at least 30, Nina is fine.
View attachment 898308
18? More like 25 or 30. ;) Anyway, whether you see it that way or not, I wish you good luck with your game.
Glad I'm not the only one disturbed by his sister.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes