Mar 30, 2018
Good Concept and good start but i just hope the updates are a substantial size as there are a few games of this style where the updates barely add 10 minutes worth of content

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hahaha, so the Sophie scene, in the beginning, is supposed to be all heart-wrenching but here I am laughing my ass off at this adult head on a kid's body. When she's on the slide is the funniest looking thing I've seen in a long time. Maya is the 2nd funniest. Looks like a 40 year old woman cosplaying as a kid

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hahaha, so the Sophie scene, in the beginning, is supposed to be all heart-wrenching but here I am laughing my ass off at this adult head on a kid's body. When she's on the slide is the funniest looking thing I've seen in a long time. Maya is the 2nd funniest. Looks like a 40 year old woman cosplaying as a kid
I'll change how she looks and redo all her renders.
I'm glad you're at least laughing lol

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Definitely a game i keep track of.
in a few days I'm releasing a new version with some quality of life changes like a money cheat code, remove some unnecessary clicks and loops, changing MAYA face to match her age, and few bug fixes and dialogue mistakes.

Reactions: MindsOfficial

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This game has a huge potencial!! The dev was thinking a complete game from the start with quests and hints... tat i like it a lot. And amazing girls,great story and awesome beauty of artworks... Diane,Lucy,Violet example... :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After playing I have to say it was pretty good if a bit barren (sandbox games -_-) and I'm looking forward to more (hopefully with a more assertive MC.)

I did notice quite a few similarities both story-wise and stylistically to 'The DeLuca Family.' For story it can be written off as a trope, son of prestigious member of society who knows nothing gets tossed into the deep end. Stylistically the hub bedroom+laptop , multi-step transition between scenes, caretaker who is nosy about what we have delivered, and the hubs to do missions/purchase things are very similar.

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
After playing I have to say it was pretty good if a bit barren (sandbox games -_-) and I'm looking forward to more (hopefully with a more assertive MC.)
Regarding the mc, in time he'll adapt to the assassin's world and he'll go through a few personality shifts.
Yes, it's a sandbox and all I can tell you is, there won't be any grinding and I'll try to reduce useless clicking and loops as much as possible.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, it's a sandbox and all I can tell you is, there won't be any grinding and I'll try to reduce useless clicking and loops as much as possible.
They why bother with sandbox? Dont get we wrong, i dont want to complain but what is the reson for a dev to decide for sandbox? In my opinion - as a player - you have just ridiculous disadvantages. It destroys the flow of the game, and if you reduce the repeating/grind to only 2 or 3 times; you can win excatly what? Extent gametime?

As i said, dont get me wrong. I just want to understand it. What was your reason for sandbox? I dont say you should change it, i would never do that. You have your vison as a dev and should never change the way of the game just because someone demands it.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes