Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
content toggle option.
I've finished the whole game and I really liked dr. Rachel but was dissapointed that her questions are unimportant (I kind of hope that she'll be promoted to main cast tbh), I thought it would be cool idea to use her as a kind of unskippable test during early assassin days with questions regarding player's preferences (among other things perhaps) and having choices about content a part of the game itself.

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I was going for regarding the MC, he is weak and everyone around him kills for a job so...
about the room navigation thing, believe it or not, it was the way you wanted it to be before but I changed it because it's easier to code but I can change it back if enough people really want it.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm gonna agree with the Maya comments, that she looks like a 25 or 30 year old, cause that thougt kept popping into my mind every time there was a scene with her, but I thought maybe I was wrong? But can see now that I was not, from the comments in here :p
and about her being the naive cam girl, I kinda agree. I would like to see her as a more depraved one, sneaking into Mc's bedroom at night and molesting him, (out of curiosity about the male body and sex) or something like that :) That never gets boring, at least not to me :)

I like the idea of the story tho, Mc wanting to get revenge and kill some people, also the super power theme, but had kinda hoped that Mc would be upgraded in class level, after farming so many assist missions... Like in the ally he did nothing, just standing there, was kinda disappointing..
I think that would have been a good time to show he had learned something, also would have been a good cliffhanger to see how he grows his powers :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
DAMNIT! now I've got another new game with an interesting story line to keep up with! :ROFLMAO:

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
How to get scene with sonya? Got the stripteases but that is all
Same question. After the striptease and the absence of any other options to continue, I had to delete it and fap on another game.

To dev.
The game has serious lags in the main menu and when you hover over the icons. (Old hardware with discrete graphics, w7 x32).

And yes. The girls models from Paradise + Violet could look more interesting.
Interesting only Lucy and the virgin hunter. Hopefully in the future these characters will entertain.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Assassin's haven" version "0.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Assassin's haven" versione "0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes