Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I see this game was very much influenced by DeLuca Family.
Excellent project, continue developing!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Game is great but I did find some typos.

behined -> behind

staurday -> Saturday

sonya -> Sonya

trun -> turn

vitginity -> virginity

Regards,
David

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm in a position where i cant answer your questions because i don't want to spoil the story.
Regarding why did i tell the player about her past sex life? The simple answer Is whatever the outcome, there is content in both paths in addition to keep the player guessing, curiosity etc.

Dont get me wrong, I'm happy that people are sharing their opinions here. It means they care about the game and thats the only way for me to improve, from feedback and suggestions.

Lastly, this is my first game and its still a work in progress v0.1, a lot will change or be revealed. hopefully everyone will be pleased with the future updates.
Its impossible to please everyone but we can only hope.
i am liking what i am seeing so far.... your have done great now if this ends with a full blown harem path i will definitely like it... what you have done now has decent graphics and the story so far is good so i will be keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: Six Fingers

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hi there,
Game is great but I did find some typos.

behined -> behind

staurday -> Saturday

sonya -> Sonya

trun -> turn

vitginity -> virginity

Regards,
David
Noted, I did everything by myself so missing stuff like that happens.
A writer joined the team and he will go through 0.1 and write/edit 0.2 so the writing will be much better in the future.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Im pleased to play that game. After some time i must say, that i like the way it goes. Jett is hard to like, but as a strict teacher i don't see why i should like hi more :] Pictures are good, very good. Moving around is decent, no problems found. I wah good luck with the game and hope to see update soon. Cheers!:)

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I mean,will there be several routes?will our choices matters and will we be able to choose?coz story seems pretty linear for now

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
is it just me or does anyone else get a whole alternate universe of DeLuca family? not saying its a rip off, just very similar plot lines, but still very different approach which makes it feel fresh and new but still familiar.

for example
1. MC loses family and lives with another
2. both parents are top tier in their field and are legends in the community
3. new family has 2 daughters that are crazy in their own ways
4. you have rise up in the ranks to get to your goal
5. you have a mentor that is extremely powerful but you dont know why

though the differences makes it much different and feels fresh
1. cordia is cold and distant while violet is loving and warm
2. luna is straight up bat shit crazy while Nina is just clueless
3. gracie is a scholar and maya is a gamer
4. wilfred is a gentleman who keeps to himself, jett is a straight up jackass that plays by his own rules.
5. you're taken in by the deluca family against your will, while you joined violet's family willingly.

theres a lot of other differences and yet smiliaries. I like this.

Dec 9, 2020
Really nice game and story, excellent renders and the sex animation with Sonya was pretty sweet and one of the best I've seen. Also a decent amount of content for something being a 0.1 release.

I love me some milfs so Violet I naturally fell for right away, although yes hearing that she turned into a mega slut (not just one or two people, she had the nickname the rabbit for a reason) after her husband's death (and now potentially Lanya was a slut as well) was a little bit of a turn off... but then she stopped being that way, probably for the kids. We'll see as more is revealed I guess.

Actually not many others I would be interested in for building relationships, Nina is ok but I never really liked her model in other games, her face is just too plain in most scenes. Maya don't care about. Lucy don't care much about other than the parents background info, Dr Helen maybe but she's whoring herself out for info, Sonya great sex scene but another whore. Stella is nice, but not sure about her sleeping around status.

Guess we'll see what the new 6 characters bring and hope for some more Violet content, looking forward to next release.

P.S The random save screens are sweet!

`zgroup1.jpg

`violet20.jpg

`violet35.jpg

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the idea for the story and the models of the girls but when I read that basically all of them are whores that ruins the game for me.
Maybe one of the modders on this site will make a gallery mod at some point.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Valeck
D

Deleted member 2767565

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that people are sharing their opinions here. It means they care about the game and that's the only way for me to improve, from feedback and suggestions.

Lastly, this is my first game and its still a work in progress v0.1, a lot will change or be revealed. hopefully everyone will be pleased with the future updates.

It's impossible to please everyone but we can only hope.
Very nice! A commendably fresh and intriguing concept well delivered. I found this to be, so far, very interesting and enjoyable with gorgeous girls (I adore Violet) equally gorgeously rendered. I'm particularly impressed with the quality and length of the content in this first episode, especially as it's a first game.

The framework within which we move and interact is smooth and easy to get to grips with which leaves you much freer to follow and appreciate the storyline.

Looking forward to ensuing episodes and if he/she can consistently maintain or even perhaps improve this quality, I'll definitely check out Patreon with a view to supporting this project.

I like the Dev's attitude and approach. The last line (above) is very encouraging in terms of the prospects of sticking to the story the Dev is setting out to tell and avoiding unnecessary pressure from we armchair geniuses on this side of the curtain.

Great job, so far, Mr./Mrs./Ms. Fingers. Very grateful. Thanks a bunch!

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Very nice! A commendably fresh and intriguing concept well delivered. I found this to be, so far, very interesting and enjoyable with gorgeous girls (I adore Violet) equally gorgeously rendered. I'm particularly impressed with the quality and length of the content in this first episode, especially as it's a first game.

The framework within which we move and interact is smooth and easy to get to grips with which leaves you much freer to follow and appreciate the storyline.

Looking forward to ensuing episodes and if he/she can consistently maintain or even perhaps improve this quality, I'll definitely check out Patreon with a view to supporting this project.

I like the Dev's attitude and approach. The last line (above) is very encouraging in terms of the prospects of sticking to the story the Dev is setting out to tell and avoiding unnecessary pressure from we armchair geniuses on this side of the curtain.

Great job, so far, Mr./Mrs./Ms. Fingers. Very grateful. Thanks a bunch!
Thank you for you kind words!

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes