• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

iman8

Jun 11, 2017
Why don't I get the option to threaten Patricia with a weapon? It works for every other girl.

Yaumaw

Aug 5, 2016
The game is kind of fun but the stat degradation is ridiculous. The grind just to get to a point where you can do something is a drag. And I kind of understand why Morale, Stamina, and Self Confidence drop the way they do but not Athletics. In rl if you work out on a regular basis you get stronger. You don't lose your strength within minutes of leaving the gym. At the very least there should be thresholds for at least Athletics where after you reach that point your strength will not go any lower.
I couldnt agree more, drop in athetics its too much and makes the game grinding as fuck. Some tweaks on that would make the game much better, cheating is too obvious and turns the game into a VN

Reactions: ponyguy

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
This is really a nice game, has many hours of fun, if no cheats are used. Great Idea, and pretty well developed, just need some adjusts...

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Why does the cheat file disable save game ?
p.s also what is up with the fast degradation of stats ?

Last edited:

Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
The money grinding can be significantly reduced by playing in the bar. The safest bet is 500 where the difficulty can be handled and you can make like 10k in 10 minutes. Personally, I recommend using money to buy weapon from the spy and camera, then go assault sophie to keep moral high as she is very vulnerable to weapon (her resistance drop like waterfall with the knife only), remember to take a picture with camera with blowjob, front and back poises. At 3 pictures u can buy infor from the spy to find sophie's house, blackmail her and enjoy your new slave for recharging moral. Another approach is megan as she is slow, with 2 days at the gym you can go fk her pretty easily. After that you pretty much repeat the process with other girls. Don't bother going stacking boxes and robbing. That's my two cents on beating the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes