Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Why does the cheat file disable save game ?
p.s also what is up with the fast degradation of stats ?
Main idea of cheat file what, you can apply it in any time of a game and it will not corrupt your main game process by autosave.

Reactions: ponyguy
May 15, 2017
For those like me that have trouble spamming the right mouse button or just don't want to. I made a AutoHotkey script. You need AutoHotkey for it to work, I don't know if it will work with any other similar programs. AutoHotkey is free and opensource. Anyway this is the script.

^z:: (^ = Control, so press Control Z to start the macro. You can change the key combos if you want)
Loop
{
Click, right
sleep, 50
}
return
^x:: pause
return (This hotkey pauses and un-pauses the script, you will need this, otherwise the script will continue right clicking very fast, nonstop)

Once you install AutoHotkey, right click then move your cursor over New and select AutoHotkey script. Delete all the stuff already in there and just paste the code above into the AutoHotkey script, except the parentheses and the stuff in them.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, problems with skin color? Dont be a racist.
You say this but then again some people may think YOU are racist for making a black dude a rapist and criminal LOL...

Not trying to bash you my guy but be wary when you go trying to flip that kinda shit on people and flex nuts that could come back on ya....

I like the game it is fun enough wish the graphics were a bit nicer if one day you decide to remake this on like unreal or something this game could be one of the better ones.

iman8

Jun 11, 2017
About Patricia, its a confirmed bug, I hope soon I will fix it
Thanks, also if you click fast enough on all 3 cups you can always win the minigame. Plus, if you click several times on the correct cup you gain several times your bet. And finally if you find a girl and search the place and the message "You found X girl here" with the option to assault or cancel appears, you can wait it out after the picture of the girl dissapears and you can still attack her. So if Patricia appears at 17:00, you can use this to wait until it's 18:00 so you get less attention. Personally, I liked those exploits because otherwise finishing the game would have been impossible, but I thought I should let you know.

Reactions: Zwentibold

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
I thought the gameplay was good and graphics actually decent (much better from your first game good job!) . Looking forward to your next work.

More boob bounce in animations if possible please ^^

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Developer is pretty active at taking down his game. Openload has removed it. I am currently uploading it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks @Bloo for the suggestion. Added a torrent for the game now :p

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Really awesome. So fast... Hope he buyes my game to share it here. Will definatly in my next game name female character Ryahn... Poor Ryahn...
I would feel honored :p

Can I make a request though? Can she be wearing a pirate hat? Cross and bones bra? Or covering her vagina with a parit?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I would feel honored :p

Can I make a request though? Can she be wearing a pirate hat? Cross and bones bra? Or covering her vagina with a parit?
Pirate hat? Interesting idea! Any suggestions how you prefer to be raped?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes