Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Pirate hat? Interesting idea! Any suggestions how you prefer to be raped?
Big long black dick, preferably a horse penis.

Better yet, could the guy be a big pirate with his parit screaming "I'll do it again and again!". The pirate must have a peg leg as well.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I like the pirate scenario myself, Dumb Crow. While you're you're making that scene for Ryahn, you can reflect on how you feel on piracy and give the DMCA crap some serious thought.
You're chasing your tail around and around. You keep DMCA and we keep re-upping. No end in sight.
Stop doing that. Take a different outlook. It's okay to be upset- but being above that petty foolishness will pay handsomely.
When the members see that you act nobly, are motivated, and put out content, the 1500+ members online at any time on a site that has 166,000+ members where the majority are active.. will flock to your patreon. If you treat this site as advertisement, a sounding board, and as a revenue steam, you WILL gain patreon much faster.
Use your head, Dumb Crow.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
To be honest here some of us are actually paying customers because of piracy. Not all of course, but I bought your game and enjoyed it despite a few small flaws. I'd focus more on offering a good service (or improving future products in this case since you mentioned no more updates for Assault).

Piracy will always be a factor. Spending energy trying to directly fight it will just make you feel bad.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A lot of us here are patrons of quite a few of the games we play.

We found out about those games from this site. Personally my H games list was incredibly short until I found this place a few weeks ago and then I found games I loved and threw money at them because I wanted to see more.

Devs that will have a chat with folk, patrons or not, always find themselves received better.

Devs that throw around DMCA and talk down to folk tend to find less people willing to part with their money.

Now i'm not here to tell anyone how to act and I certainly won't tell anyone not to defend their creations but the more open you are, the more open we are.

We may be pirates but we're not scum. We're just picky about what we pay for.

Reactions: Assassin2701

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
got a parrot that says pieces of eight i'm sure i could try to teach it ill do it again.But Dude with a pegleg could be a problem lol

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
You're chasing your tail around and around.
Yes, you are right, but why not try to block, where there is an opportunity. Of course, this will not stop the illegal spread of my game, but I hope it will slow down. As I said earlier, I'm a beginner game developer, and what is really important for me now is experience both in creating games and in countering piracy. For me it's just an experiment. In the next game, most likely, I will implement copy protection, which will not allow you to just buy a game and immediately put it in free access, and see how this will affect sales.

Mac build?
In Unity it quite easy to compile the game under MacOS. But I do not have a Mac to test out such a build. If you want to be a beta tester, I can compile for you.

Big long black dick, preferably a horse penis.

Better yet, could the guy be a big pirate with his parit screaming "I'll do it again and again!". The pirate must have a peg leg as well.
Sorry, but my future game not support huge dicks, only normal sized. So, you'll have to be content only with your nickname and pirate hat. Hope, it does not upset you.

Reactions: nashk

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, you are right, but why not try to block, where there is an opportunity. Of course, this will not stop the illegal spread of my game, but I hope it will slow down. As I said earlier, I'm a beginner game developer, and what is really important for me now is experience both in creating games and in countering piracy. For me it's just an experiment. In the next game, most likely, I will implement copy protection, which will not allow you to just buy a game and immediately put it in free access, and see how this will affect sales.
If AAA developers and publishers can't stop piracy, what chance do you think you have?

All you are doing is shooting yourself in the foot. As it stands this website is the only reason some of us heard about your game and with how you are acting you are putting people off supporting you.

Reactions: Assassin2701

klang

Aug 15, 2016

In Unity it quite easy to compile the game under MacOS. But I do not have a Mac to test out such a build. If you want to be a beta tester, I can compile for you.

Sorry, but my future game not support huge dicks, only normal sized. So, you'll have to be content only with your nickname and pirate hat. Hope, it does not upset you.
Happy to beta for you.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Even the more reason why I or someone else will end up removing your copy protection or find a way around it :p

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Happy to beta for you.
I am not similar with MacOs, so I dont even know what you will do with those files. But, at link below, you will find all files what Unity has compiled for MacOs

Will wait for review

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Cool. It's extracting now. It looks like the .7z unarchive process is essentially unpackaging the macOS app, so I'll try rebundling it — this is something that happens occasionally with google drive links and unity builds, e.g. Soldier's Life.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Hmm. Still can't get it to read the file as a valid app. I know that Strive had to add some .json in there for a while to make the mac version work. Will investigate more, but if anyone else has some ideas, lemme know. Will make sure console runs next time.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
To be fair you can pass on this game you arn't missing much the chars look like shit and the game is stupidly repetitive also the dev got pissed at someone for asking to be able to change skin color low key accusing him as a racist then I put him on blast cause the char is a black man wears a ski mask and commits criminal acts...

Bottom line this game is like a 4 out of 10 anyway.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
To be fair you can pass on this game you arn't missing much the chars look like shit and the game is stupidly repetitive also the dev got pissed at someone for asking to be able to change skin color low key accusing him as a racist then I put him on blast cause the char is a black man wears a ski mask and commits criminal acts...

Bottom line this game is like a 4 out of 10 anyway.

Ok so I'll pass on this one.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes