Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried it but instead of using any of the cheats listed here I instead used cheat engine which works with many unity games. So all I had to do was run the scan for the first stat then wait for it to go down and run it again looking for the new decreased value and repeat til all you get is one variable then change the value to max so stats for each one and make sure that you lock the stat after changing it so they never go down. When you catch a girl run the scan looking for her value that when her one bar fills up the police come once you get that decrease the value and lock it and have fun. You can also do it for money as well.

@

It depends on what items you have some items only appear in the one slot while others will appear in the other slot.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Looks like there are some files to be put into game folder

Put both attached files into the Assault_Data folder
umm is this cheat are real?
o put thos 2 txt in game folder but they change nothing used all key too nothing changed

calana

Sep 18, 2017
For some reason I find this hilarious. It's supposed to be all exciting. I could see this being on the shelf at Gamestop.

Reactions: ponyguy

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Is there something specific I have to do with the files like change the file type? They aren't doing anything but sitting in the listed folder.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
A boring game with tedious grinding. i actually felt the cheat version is necessary...
the only enjoyable thing that came out of this was the chase mini game.

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018

After put these files in Assault_Data folder, what i need to do? Not work with me... =(

vonsindri

Jul 17, 2017
If the cheats aren't working try making sure they're named exactly 4hu3o4i5.txt and u3oi4h5kg.txt inside the Assault_data folder. No extra numbers, symbols, or letters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

@madbasic

You start the game then you start cheat engine and click the computer icon and search for the games .exe file and load it. In game look at a number for one of the bars and out it into the value line and hit first scan then when the number changes put new number in the line and hit next scan and repeat till you find that number and double click it to bring it down to the bottom box and then lock it to prevent the bar from moving.

Some you have to be quick as they are always changing so you have to get each scan done before the number changes or it'll fail.

Here is a tutorial on how to use it.
No clue on the patch.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016

@madbasic

You start the game then you start cheat engine and click the computer icon and search for the games .exe file and load it. In game look at a number for one of the bars and out it into the value line and hit first scan then when the number changes put new number in the line and hit next scan and repeat till you find that number and double click it to bring it down to the bottom box and then lock it to prevent the bar from moving.

Some you have to be quick as they are always changing so you have to get each scan done before the number changes or it'll fail.

Here is a tutorial on how to use it.
No clue on the patch.
:eek:THANK YOU VERY MUCH

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes