Unity Completed Assault [Final] [DumbCrow]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheCrimsonRevenger

For ones that are constantly changing you must do the scan before the number changes then repeat till you have the number but the scans must always finish before the number changes otherwise it'll not work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheCrimsonRevenger

Whatever number is shown is the number you must search for. So if the number is 40.4 then that is what you must search for. If you searched for 40 you would get a different number.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Do I need to tweak the settings in CE any? Whenever I search for a decimal number my results are always whole numbers. I usually run my searches with CE's default settings/parameters which is "Exact number". Admittedly, i'm not well versed in CE's finer points. Should I be doing the "Greater than" or "increased by" or any of that?

Okmo306

May 17, 2019
First review here Because Im honestly just fuming. even after playing through about 110 pages of the completed section (only 30 or 40 left woo) Dont bother wasting your time. Its an insufferable game that has not much payoff considering the amount of work you have to apply.

After getting absolutly bored to death I just cheesed the system with a auto clicker while betting and it was still an insufferable grind.
Heres your issues.
1. Things degrade to a fustrating degree where it just isnt fun anymore.
2. Everything costs an insane amount.
3. the minigames are quite frankly boaring after 1 game.
4. the payout is ok at best but weighed down by everything else honestly just makes for an infurating time.

theres little things like getting cops is both absoutly game ending(more cba to rebuild)
fucking pepper spray dont even get me started. also this dude cant wear goggles and hold a camera...ok

if you like the grind then fine. but the devs other games are far better.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

DARK123456

Aug 2, 2020
how can i get patricia.....?????
her resistence is 100%...
she is too strong.....
i am waiting for your answer.......

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
how can i get patricia.....?????
her resistence is 100%...
she is too strong.....
i am waiting for your answer.......
Having blackmailsex the resistance will drop permanently

To blackmail her you need 3 pictures, after oral, anal and handcuff sex.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can you explain how to use cheat engine? I can't find any values except money.
Money is same number as shown in game 4byte address. Stats and attention are as well same number as shown, for example if stamina shows 32.5, you search for 325 4byte address.
Hope this helps.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Looks like there are some files to be put into game folder

Put both attached files into the Assault_Data folder
I put those 2 .txt files in Assault_Data folder, but nothing changed.
Any solution?
Thanks in advance.

May 31, 2018
Anyone know of any games similar to this?
I’d like to know too. The only similar game on the site I know of is Biko 3. Something like this with more in depth systems, more sex options, an improved first person camera, and maybe even randomly generated girls would be amazing.

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
How to Assault:

Edit

Last edited:
Reactions: dumbcrow
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes