RPGM Completed Assault on St. Purielle [v1.0] [Ankoku Marimokan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Well. "out the ass", is a bit harsh, but I can understand. Still, putting aside my hatred of violinists, English is not my first language, not even second for what it worth, so current state of the game is the best I can do. I welcome anyone from F95zone community to PM me the list (minimum 5) of errors "mistaken version"/"correct version", to help improve this translation. Let's see how many of us ready to put some effort for others, and not just talk ;)

PS: The game is completely translated, with lot's of grammar mistakes, no reason not to trust MGBM, but much much better then MTR
This 100 times this. Peanut gallery likes to think they are helping, but it just agitates and annoys the general community.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
yo just had to hop in and say thanks man, i saw that first comment and was like wtf, you took the time out of your day to do this and upload it as well. such entitled cunts on a pirate website. keep it up, dont let these cucks bother ya. thanks for the game and god bless the pp fappage. ankoku is bae.

• Haha
Reactions: mgbm

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
How long/short is this game, there isn't any screens showing sexual stats(anal, pussy, harass, rape, amount of cum, lewdness, etc) what so ever.

Jun 25, 2017
I know firsthand how hard it is to translate games, so I thank you for putting in the time to do this, but there are grammar, spacing, and spelling errors out the ass in this. You should go through this again with a fine-toothed comb and iron them out when you have the time to do so. My favourite example would have to be when you talk to the Sister to start the 4th (?) mission (the one after you beat Michael for the first time) and the Sister says "This place is dangerous and promotes violins"
Comes off a bit ignorant to demand more from someone already volunteering their time to you for free.

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Comes off a bit ignorant to demand more from someone already volunteering their time to you for free.
First off the word is arrogant, which I would disagree with, and second it was a suggestion, not a demand. I didn't say they have to nor did I say they absolutely must fix the mistakes. Third, yes maybe my first line was slightly harsh, but you cannot act like there aren't things that need fixing.

Jun 25, 2017
First off the word is arrogant, which I would disagree with, and second it was a suggestion, not a demand. I didn't say they have to nor did I say they absolutely must fix the mistakes. Third, yes maybe my first line was slightly harsh, but you cannot act like there aren't things that need fixing.
The word I meant to use was ignorant.

Ripazha218

Sep 5, 2020
OMG, I've just posted thread with request for the translation week before or something, and then you posted full game here. No matter how good translation is, one of my request is done and it's brilliant! I am grateful for that and it will be awesome, if someone will pay attention to the other [Ankoku Marimokan] translation/game requests.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Noone else thinks the evil taned female general in the background of the protagonist being orc spitroasted is way hotter? Does she have sex scenes, too?
I remember playing the original (Not translated) if I remember correctly, if you defeat her orcs everyday, then you can see her get spitroasted and then gangbanged on the street by civilians.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I remember playing the original (Not translated) if I remember correctly, if you defeat her orcs everyday, then you can see her get spitroasted and then gangbanged on the street by civilians.
But that's not what i want. Might as well just watch kuroinu I.
I want one big ass orc to impregnate, breed her. not share, swing, etc. I'm quite possessive

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes