RPGM Completed Assault on St. Purielle [v1.0] [Ankoku Marimokan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I don't know how I can kill the (probably) last boss. He healing for 4k hp (for my 200 dmg) and almost oneshoted me

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
If you have too much lust on you, then it becames unwinnable, you have to use the machine at the church to convert it into EXP, go fight the last boss, lose and then you get a cutscene, after which you can win the fight.

Reactions: Voidstaff

deltabd

May 17, 2021
i tried the apk version and this version and nothing seems to work , right after the ankoku marimokan sign is shown the game kicks me out of it . does anyone knows how to fix this?

King of fish

Oct 29, 2019
No idea but you're not alone the files are missing any sort of graphics file and my emulator also crashes at the exact same point

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Is the game supposed to only be 105MB? I downloaded but can't get it to run. I see the start up logo and then it crashes. Using Joiplay. Also the game folder doesn't seem to have the usual Folders such as Graphics or IMG. Can anyone help please?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Also the game folder doesn't seem to have the usual Folders such as Graphics or IMG.
Irrelevant, that stuff's just been wrapped in the Game.rgss2a file. Game runs fine on PC so your problem's some arcane Joiplay black magic bullshit.

Reactions: Ser_psycho

drako2150

Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys, i'm actually at the point when i get email from that photo-dude withe scrambled letters i've cannot read, so i have no idea how to meet him for the second time :(, one over hear wrote that you have to enter the bathroom, but that doesn't trigger something for me, some i'm actuall stuck at this part, i can move on with the next battles, but i want that photo part too, any idea about that?

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
Does anyone have problem with the movement of the character? It goes up automatically and does not respond to any movement key.

asagiboobs

Dec 17, 2019
Hey guys, i'm actually at the point when i get email from that photo-dude withe scrambled letters i've cannot read, so i have no idea how to meet him for the second time :(, one over hear wrote that you have to enter the bathroom, but that doesn't trigger something for me, some i'm actuall stuck at this part, i can move on with the next battles, but i want that photo part too, any idea about that?
You have to go to the bathroom in the first photo event, when you get the choice

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes