RPGM Completed Assault on St. Purielle [v1.0] [Ankoku Marimokan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know where the fourth King/ monster battle is? I fought the one in the convenience store at the playground and on the roof downtown but I can't find the fourth one.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Working on this game now (in terms of playing). The main annoying part is literally how the walk animation is so damn slow and no option to speed it up.

FYI, the villain is hot. Finally, its not an ugly fat bastard.

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Only after and depending if you are the schoolgirl or the heroine.

Wxample: if you go to the homeless with the heroine they will leave, if you go with the schoolgirl you get diddled.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
How do I find the forest with the homeless to give food to, I'm completely stuck.

Never mind, I found it, it was just around the corner - got confused by that direction being blocked just before.

Working on this game now (in terms of playing). The main annoying part is literally how the walk animation is so damn slow and no option to speed it up.

FYI, the villain is hot. Finally, its not an ugly fat bastard.
Use Cheatengine's Speedhack function to increase the games proccessing speed - I put it at 5. It's in general useful for all sorts of games that are to slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis.D Wild

randommm3

Jan 26, 2019
How do you decode the scrambled letters?

Nvm i realized you had to go to the bathroom

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020
Not a bad game, just one from much earlier from Anko's library as apparent by the older RPG maker (no always run option.) He's revisited the superhero genre in his other rpg game Metal Blazer much more successfully.

The thing with this game is that the Combin Ation game Green Shadow Warrior Rachel shares 2-3 events that play out almost identically and I am not sure who lifted from who. I think Anko may have done them first but Combin built up and escalated things further.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The thing with this game is that the Combin Ation game Green Shadow Warrior Rachel shares 2-3 events that play out almost identically and I am not sure who lifted from who. I think Anko may have done them first but Combin built up and escalated things further.
I would agree Anko was probably first (As they are using and older engine than Combin), and I would also agree I think Combin made major improvements, and stream lined it more, and over all combin's green shadow for me was some what better.

EDIT >>> Having a lot of fun with this one, the translation is very good.

I have been doing some personal editing with "RPGMakerTrans" a bit trickier for editing, but could not get T ++ to load it. I find GrepWin to be a big help tracking down dialogue I want to edit in my patch folder of RPGMakerTrans.

Nothing wrong with the translation I just like to see a few more colorful metaphor's used in places.

EDIT >>> however on the first I am still very unsure I saw a The Green Shadow Rachel combin Ation release at Mar 24, 2014 , and earliest Assault on St. Purielle I found was Oct 5, 2015.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I know firsthand how hard it is to translate games, so I thank you for putting in the time to do this, but there are grammar, spacing, and spelling errors out the ass in this. You should go through this again with a fine-toothed comb and iron them out when you have the time to do so. My favourite example would have to be when you talk to the Sister to start the 4th (?) mission (the one after you beat Michael for the first time) and the Sister says "This place is dangerous and promotes violins"
That aint a misspelling issue! That! Why that sir is just prejudice against accents

cuddlebearjp

Jul 18, 2021
How do I find the forest with the homeless to give food to, I'm completely stuck.

Never mind, I found it, it was just around the corner - got confused by that direction being blocked just before.
Around which corner? I litterally can't find it.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Tried to play the game. After prologue was over I tried to leave the school. It says first I need to visit church, but how am I supposed to do that if the game won't let me leave the school? Very stupid game. Done with it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes