RPGM Completed Assault on St. Purielle [v1.0] [Ankoku Marimokan]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ138114_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Ordinary school girl Liona Tano turned heroine St. Priere faces gangsters and villains who want to f*ck her at every turn.
Sister of the local Church anointed her to protect this town . . . overrun by dodgy enemies, what fate awaits Priere?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-04
Release Date: 2015-01-04
Developer:
Translator: Nomad FOX
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: Short
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ138114_img_smp1.jpg RJ138114_img_smp2.jpg RJ138114_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
I know firsthand how hard it is to translate games, so I thank you for putting in the time to do this, but there are grammar, spacing, and spelling errors out the ass in this. You should go through this again with a fine-toothed comb and iron them out when you have the time to do so. My favourite example would have to be when you talk to the Sister to start the 4th (?) mission (the one after you beat Michael for the first time) and the Sister says "This place is dangerous and promotes violins"

Last edited:

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
I know firsthand how hard it is to translate games, so I thank you for putting in the time to do this, but there are grammar, spacing, and spelling errors out the ass in this. You should go through this again with a fine-toothed comb and iron them out when you have the time to do so. My favourite example would have to be when you talk to the Sister to start the 4th (?) mission (the one after you beat Michael for the first time) and the Sister says "This place is dangerous and promotes violins"
You know the world is going to hell when there's roving gangs of tail-coated violin players just fiddling in the street.

nmd.fox

Feb 8, 2020
Well. "out the ass", is a bit harsh, but I can understand. Still, putting aside my hatred of violinists, English is not my first language, not even second for what it worth, so current state of the game is the best I can do. I welcome anyone from F95zone community to PM me the list (minimum 5) of errors "mistaken version"/"correct version", to help improve this translation. Let's see how many of us ready to put some effort for others, and not just talk ;)

PS: The game is completely translated, with lot's of grammar mistakes, no reason not to trust MGBM, but much much better then MTR

nkhonsaigon

Jan 11, 2019
I have played through and can confirm that the translation IS much better than MTL. So much so that it shouldn't even be compared to MTL. It's only a few steps away from perfection, once the errors are edited.

Thanks for putting in the time to do this.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I never thought they'd make a game where the protagonist is a female musketeer, facing gangsters and villains...

Girl: "One for all..."
Monsters: "...all for one.", :sneaky: which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and literally.

Last edited:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Noone else thinks the evil taned female general in the background of the protagonist being orc spitroasted is way hotter? Does she have sex scenes, too?

Sep 20, 2017
I have played through and can confirm that the translation IS much better than MTL. So much so that it shouldn't even be compared to MTL. It's only a few steps away from perfection, once the errors are edited.

Thanks for putting in the time to do this.
Yea as someone how uses translate++ to translate games this is basically perfect, the most I get outa mine is context, but this is like actually readable

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Yea as someone how uses translate++ to translate games this is basically perfect, the most I get outa mine is context, but this is like actually readable
Do you use the batch translation or use another translator like deepl or trans aggreation to do translation while T++ used it copy and paste it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nice no MTL.. I don't mind MTL if someone edits it and makes it understandable but this big rash of crap MTL releases are getting me fed up lately. Thanks for the English translation.

Reactions: correctbatterie
Sep 20, 2017
Do you use the batch translation or use another translator like deepl or trans aggreation to do translation while T++ used it copy and paste it?
Usally just batch translate and hope for the best, sometimes I have to go through by hand a untranslate some parts like the system.json or somthing, cause its normally that, I might look into those, but I use batch translate mostly cause its quick and I dont have to much by hand, even if its rough

Though on a odd note, seems like russian translates to english better the jap so I wound up using a few rus copies of games and it came out way better

What do you do?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes