4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png
Overview:

You are a guy sat at home with your sister. Every college has slammed their door in your face and it looks like this may be the end for your education until you're enlightened by some news.... literally. The Gender-fluid movement. Can you use this new movement to your advantage?

PLEASE NOTE: This is my first attempt at creating anything. I am new to both game development and rendering 3d images. I value creative criticism and welcome any thoughts or ideas that I may incorporate in to this project to try and create a better game for everyone.

ALL SEX SCENES ARE OPTIONAL. You will be able to play straight or gay with or without diverging in to other sexualities if you so wish.​

Updated: 1st Feb 2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
APK: - - -

dorm1.jpg intro2.png hallway1.jpg lockerroom7.jpg new4.jpg park1.jpg poolsis12.jpg shower1.jpg

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hey thats new the guy does not look like a fucking idiot, but like a twat
Would you like me to change him?
See now i'm nervous.

On the one hand.....

Dat ass.

On the other hand....

Curse you tumblr.
Be afraid! Be very afraid!

But no, think "White Chicks" but a bloke in an all girls college using the gender-fluid movement to perv. That's what I'll be leaning towards.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
short? without sex? ye
I'm sorry to say that you're correct. I work a lot of hours at the moment and this small initial release is actually 2 whole weeks worth of work. I'm hoping to get some feedback to see if it's something people would like before proceeding and investing more time in to it.

Reactions: Krull
Aug 16, 2017
well...1st impressions

sister change of dress is a little odd
Rachel's lips.....erm
thought tranny was a slang term for transvestites? i could be wrong but having known a few transgender peeps I've never heard this in relation to them
other than this everything seems in order

finally....if I ever win the lottery I am sending every game dev a dictionary and a spell checker.
do we not check our work before handing it in to teacher?
its a small bump but if there are no mistakes we don't notice and can get into the story....otherwise it draws the ai ay eye

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
well...1st impressions

sister change of dress is a little odd
Rachel's lips.....erm
thought tranny was a slang term for transvestites? i could be wrong but having known a few transgender peeps I've never heard this in relation to them
other than this everything seems in order

finally....if I ever win the lottery I am sending every game dev a dictionary and a spell checker.
do we not check our work before handing it in to teacher?
its a small bump but if there are no mistakes we don't notice and can get into the story....otherwise it draws the ai ay eye
The change of dress with the sister is simply because time has moved on. We change clothes every day so why not have the characters do so too? To a degree of course. Maybe 4 or 5 outfits per character?

Rachels lips. After checking again, it does appear she's wearing her lipstick. Not something that'd be there after a shower. It has been noted and I'll address that when able.

"Tranny" is an abbreviative term for transvestite in the UK. It's not really used in polite society as it's seen as being unpolite or rude depending on its context. The use of the word is to portray the feelings of the "MC" towards them at the start of the game. This will change gradually as the game progresses. He's just supposed to appear a complete arsehole from the start.

As for needing a spell checker, where did I misspell? I'd be happy to correct it.

Last edited:

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This sounds like it's going to piss off the lgbtq Community so this game has my full support
Ha!
The "MC" will adjust over time to a more rounded opinion of sexuality towards the end of the game. This will be a result of various situations that are forced upon him or choices (optional) that you take as a player.
That said, we all know that some special snowflake will likely get wind of this, play only the intro and cry from the rooftops of how it's sexist, racist, misogynist or any other random assortment of 'ists.

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
hey thats new the guy does not look like a fucking idiot, but like a twat
Yeah, what is it with all the protagonists in these games looking either like total dweebs or raging douchebags? It's hard to identify with most really. I would love to see some regular, sympathetic looking MCs really. Guess its the same reason all women have DD to F+ mammaries and there are no chubbies, even if they are meant to be MILFs. But to be fair it might be just the pose and facial expression in this particular shot.

Anyway, thanks for the work spicyotaku, will check it out, even though all this MtF business its not normally my cup of tea. Cheers and good luck with your project!

Aug 16, 2017
The change of dress with the sister is simply because time has moved on. We change clothes every day so why not have the characters do so too? To a degree of course. Maybe 4 or 5 outfits per character?

Rachels lips. After checking again, it does appear she's wearing her lipstick. Not something that'd be there after a shower. It has been noted and I'll address that when able.

"Tranny" is an abbreviative term for transvestite in the UK. It's not really used in polite society as it's seen as being unpolite or rude depending on its context. The use of the word is to portray the feelings of the "MC" towards them at the start of the game. This will change gradually as the game progresses. He's just supposed to appear a complete arsehole from the start.

As for needing a spell checker, where did I misspell? I'd be happy to correct it.
okaly dokaly I'm in the uk and aware of its context and have even used it myself. didn't know where the game was going to progress to so it just popped into mind. makes sense now after reply so those elbows are off the table :D

spelling: psychology---sister : you're such a pig...
guaranteed---MC : conceited?....
trespassing---sophie : it means you're...

I know it seems nit-picky but after playing a lot of games on here I am starting to run out of red pens, typex and monitors :D

Reactions: dbp5ca

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ha!
The "MC" will adjust over time to a more rounded opinion of sexuality towards the end of the game. This will be a result of various situations that are forced upon him or choices (optional) that you take as a player.
That said, we all know that some special snowflake will likely get wind of this, play only the intro and cry from the rooftops of how it's sexist, racist, misogynist or any other random assortment of 'ists.
awesome

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Ha!

They'd do that even if they played the full game from start to finish when you're done anyway.
well most likely they'd stop where the intro ends and whine without knowing the full story even when the full game is out.

Reactions: spicyotaku

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
okaly dokaly I'm in the uk and aware of its context and have even used it myself. didn't know where the game was going to progress to so it just popped into mind. makes sense now after reply so those elbows are off the table :D

spelling: psychology---sister : you're such a pig...
guaranteed---MC : conceited?....
trespassing---sophie : it means you're...

I know it seems nit-picky but after playing a lot of games on here I am starting to run out of red pens, typex and monitors :D
My friend, I even stated in my initial post that I welcome creative criticism.
If issues bother you then I'd like to correct them. For every vocal complaint there are another 50 unspoken so I see it as a positive result.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote