4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Joined Dec 2015

ABOUT SPICYOTAKU GAMES

This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017

Joined Dec 2015

ABOUT SPICYOTAKU GAMES

This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.
Ohh, so he weant from creator to normal user now? (That's the page you would usually see on a user account that doesn't have any own projects and in this case also doesn't support any other patreon creators)

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Ah that sucks I liked this one a lot. I actually read bits of the story which is something I almost never do.

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
dont let them drive you down.
they should try to do better themselves.
by the way : Einstein was a "D" in mathematics at his swiss schooltime .
For every beginning laughters , i`m an autodidact in learning english. Try to learn German or Dutch by yourself without school or teacher, lots of luck.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Looks with potential, you need to reconsider continue with this game, the sister is beautiful and the roomates, a hotties. Love the idea of that theme(gender), at first I thought that sounds a bit weird but at the end it will result awesome,only if you continue with the game.Greetings

Reactions: kaneda95

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Could someone explain to me the why of the "gay" keyword on something extremely straight that doesn't even have 5 minutes ...? (even much less than 5 minutes, then I zapped any content where he had naked girls or in acts ... - I did that with the whole thing actually, since we are forced to endure straight sex from the start ... I only had for about 1 minute without disgusting content ...)
The most annoying thing is that it will have taken almost half an hour to download.

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Could someone explain to me the why of the "gay" keyword on something extremely straight that doesn't even have 5 minutes ...? (even much less than 5 minutes, then I zapped any content where he had naked girls or in acts ... - I did that with the whole thing actually, since we are forced to endure straight sex from the start ... I only had for about 1 minute without disgusting content ...)
The most annoying thing is that it will have taken almost half an hour to download.
Well... It's an abandoned game for one.
2. It probably had gay content planned for the game, then the game was abandoned and that's the story.

Reactions: Akkanero

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. It was good but I wasn't expecting it to be this brief with 16 pages of thread.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are very few and different.
The story is interesting, though very short.
The art is correct.

The plot seemed different from usual : after having difficulties in finding his right place, a news make his life restart again. The first conversation is heavy but set the background. The choices are scarce and adult theme only (incest, voyeurism, masturbation). All the characters were pleasant. The playful attitude of the MC could have been enjoyable like this. This forced blowjob at the end was annoying (since it wasn't optional at all...).

I'm still wondering how any gay/bi situations could have been integrated in a girl's only school.

It was nice to find a french version for once, though it was incomplete.

Good continuation.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote