4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
as long as I can avoid M/M and it isn't required for me to get to some females go ham and do it. As far as that stuff goes I draw the limit at chick with strap on.

Reactions: spicyotaku

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
looks awesome. top job dude. i think offering m/m is something refreshingly different and great idea of including this.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review:

Story 7,5/10: a bold move by the author, by taking a north american problem and turning it into a funny game (yep, I giggled a couple of times). If the writing will keep this flow of ideas, i bet it will be entertaining if not for the sex at least for the weird characters that you can find along the way and how you mock, corrupt and take advantage of as you play as the MC that jump on this weird train to get a college degree.

Art 7/10: As first attempt to turn daz into a Visual game i think it's pretty good. I usually give a 6/10 for standard Daz but the fact that there are good backgrounds, and the eyes actually look where they are suppose to look, makes everything pleasing to watch.

Overall 7/10: I was "scared" to try it at first, cause all the sjw environment but it's actually enjoyable and it could become something to look out for, many routes to explore as many fetishes to bring, at least its something kinda new.

cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg panda of approval

Last edited:

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
as long as I can avoid M/M and it isn't required for me to get to some females go ham and do it. As far as that stuff goes I draw the limit at chick with strap on.
I'll try to keep it all seperate and sexual contact with any gender is by your choice.

Review:

Story 7,5/10: a bold move by the author, by taking a north american problem and turning it into a funny game (yep, I giggled a couple of times). If the writing will keep this flow of ideas, i bet it will be entertaining if not for the sex at least for the weird characters that you can find along the way and how you mock, corrupt and take advantage of as you play as the MC that jump on this weird train to get a college degree.

Art 7/10: As first attempt to turn daz into a Visual game i think it's pretty good. I usually give a 6/10 for standard Daz but the fact there are good backgrounds, and the eyes actually look where they are suppose to look, makes everything pleasing to watch.

Overall 7/10: I was "scared" to try it at first, cause all the sjw environment but it's actually enjoyable and it could become something to look out for, many routes to explore as many fetishes to bring, at least its something kinda new.

View attachment 23295 panda of approval
Wow, an actual review and even a "panda" of approval lol. You know what? If I may, I might even add it to the main menu screen.

Reactions: Thornhill

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Agreed. The vast majority of games on here are targeting straight individuals too.
I will be trying to cater to most orientations but I have to focus on who would be my main audience.

Oh and a little peek at what I'm working on for the next update.
lockerroom3.jpg

*additional*
The hardest thing I've found about this Dev thing so far is knowing when to hold my tongue. I have the day off today and have already done 5 new images. All I want to do is share them lol.

Fight the urge Spicy...fight the urge....

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Review:

Art 7/10: As first attempt to turn daz into a Visual game i think it's pretty good. I usually give a 6/10 for standard Daz but the fact that there are good backgrounds, and the eyes actually look where they are suppose to look, makes everything pleasing to watch.

View attachment 23295 panda of approval
@ThorMcBalbo

Nice review :). Do you mind rate the thread and copy and paste your post, please?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
The game is, so far, extremely short. We're talking 5-10 minutes if reading text. I've decided to release it in this current form to test the water and see the reaction. There would be no point continuing if nobody wanted this style of game right?​
Just tried it; I really like the theme and the fact that it's funny
I'd say carry on with this, there's plenty more positive feedback in this thread as well

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
lol, played it. it could be easily become the next huge things on the social media if some social justice warrior finds it. I'll probably cancel all my posts here just to be safer :tf:

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game's title is hilarious, add to it the description that says (5 minutes with text reading lmao) and what killed me even more: The 1st comment...Prieceless! I'm tearing up man :D

Michael333

Jun 26, 2017
I have not looked at your game yet...when i do then i may offer my services free of charge as a writer...im looking into writing for this adult genre because after years of what i have seen has sucked...lol.

Michael333

Jun 26, 2017
What I meant was there is a glut of devs that just milk it and people want to be engrossed and involved in a story. Its not about just the flavor of the month fucking. Character development and a suspension of belief is key...if we do not care about vicariously living through someone else in an unreal but fantastical events then...why play?

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game's title is hilarious, add to it the description that says (5 minutes with text reading lmao) and what killed me even more: The 1st comment...Prieceless! I'm tearing up man :D
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear this. I only hope I can keep you laughing in to the future.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have not looked at your game yet...when i do then i may offer my services free of charge as a writer...im looking into writing for this adult genre because after years of what i have seen has sucked...lol.
I appreciate the offer should you choose to do so. Have you written anything before that I may have seen?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The game looks really interesting, lets just hope no SJW see it, its the kind of thing their brigade usually fight against, like they do anything else...., anyway, nice game, the author was very creative.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I like the idea. It's something original for a change (as far as I know)
I'm gonna wait for more content before I download it though
I'll try to release a main version release towards the end of each month to patrons as per their rewards. This means that I will have to stagger the release down tiers. It will be out to the general public 2 weeks later. I understand a patron or two may choose to share the game early and as soon as I am alerted that it's out, I'll update this thread. Once it's out in the wild, it's out.
I do however have other patreon rewards, one of which is the top tier mini-updates which is my attempt to keep patrons as up to date as possible as a thank you for their support. These mini-update are too minor to merit a full version release.
For example: Released mini-update 0.02.1 (I was going to use 0.02b but Renpy doesn't like letters?) last night which adds an additional 11 images and about 80+ lines of code. This will also give me the chance to get feedback from patrons before official releases.

tl;dr version:
I'll try to release a FREE version around 15th each month. Patrons get it earlier.

Reactions: UncleVT

illmatic

Sep 15, 2017
Thoughts: I really like the sister model, so you have my attention there. Also it's refreshing to see some variety as far as races go for the MC to pursue, so that helps to set you apart. I'll keep my eye on this, and don't be afraid to play with the gender stuff as that's obviously in the title and distinguishes you from every other brother/sister/mom game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote