4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh, a game using SJW stupidity against them, I like the idea :D

This sounds like it's going to piss off the lgbtq Community so this game has my full support
Not all of them are mental fortunately, so it's usually the really stupid vocal minority, and the ones speaking for "them". But they would get pissed at literally everything anyway.

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
I think it would be best to make the game that best fits your vision and passion. You don't want to spend six months working on a game and find that you are no longer motivated to complete it. Then you'll have fans even more upset than the haters.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ha!
The "MC" will adjust over time to a more rounded opinion of sexuality towards the end of the game. This will be a result of various situations that are forced upon him or choices (optional) that you take as a player.
That said, we all know that some special snowflake will likely get wind of this, play only the intro and cry from the rooftops of how it's sexist, racist, misogynist or any other random assortment of 'ists.
I really like the concept of this game! Douchey guy thinks it will be a brilliant plan to pretend to be transgender to perv on girls, but might actually grow up a bit in the process? Do you intend to include two paths where on one path the MC remains an asshole but on another path he is rewarded for embracing a more understanding view of others' sexuality?

Reactions: Papa Ernie

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I think there's a lot of optimism in this thread because of the intro, which the dev said is a temporary state of mind already. From what I've read, it sounds like the MC is going to be having some gay voyage of self discovery where the ending is a massive orgy at the frat house. With his frat brothers. Maybe hold off on the excitement until we know where this is heading.

Reactions: Drafox

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really like the concept of this game! Douchey guy thinks it will be a brilliant plan to pretend to be transgender to perv on girls, but might actually grow up a bit in the process? Do you intend to include two paths where on one path the MC remains an asshole but on another path he is rewarded for embracing a more understanding view of others' sexuality?
My intention is to allow multiple endings. The sister, Rachel and Sophie being the main 3 endings with a chance of a MFF. Should you be found out at various points in the story, this will result in a game over scenario.
Depending on how well I am able to proceed, I hope to add other characters as endings such as the deputy headmaster.
I also have plans for homosexual option. It will be one of the forced upon scenarios I have planned that you can play different ways. While easily escapable, one way will result in the gay option opening up. Not my cup of tea but it may appeal to some. If you can't go from jock arsehole to bum chums without broadening your horizons then I don't know what will.

I hope you understand though, I'm only able to work on this an hour or so each day due to work commitments. That means that this will be a long process. I won't be able to update with the same frequency as most other releases but it is heartening to see the support of the community here.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think there's a lot of optimism in this thread because of the intro, which the dev said is a temporary state of mind already. From what I've read, it sounds like the MC is going to be having some gay voyage of self discovery where the ending is a massive orgy at the frat house. With his frat brothers. Maybe hold off on the excitement until we know where this is heading.
I assure you, I am straight and while I intend to cater to other sexualities to a degree, the majority will be chasing and bedding the ladies.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
From what I've read, it sounds like the MC is going to be having some gay voyage of self discovery where the ending is a massive orgy at the frat house. With his frat brothers. Maybe hold off on the excitement until we know where this is heading.
:WutFace:

Reactions: Drafox

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
First attempt at creating the game?
It looks better than what half of so-called "pro-devs" made. Technically, it's still intro so about "playability" can't say much yet. But it looks promising.
That's quite the compliment! thank you very much.
You are absolutely correct about the "intro". It was a catch 22 situation for me. Release early with little content and risk getting turned away for it or risk releasing after months of effort to find everybody hated it. Due to limited time, I had to be sure that it's something the community would like before investing more time in to it.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I assure you, I am straight and while I intend to cater to other sexualities to a degree, the majority will be chasing and bedding the ladies.
That's a pity. It would have been nice to see something a little different.

juzotogo

Jul 26, 2017
I like it so far. Nice intro. You got a nice opportunity to explore social clashes and issues.
It would be fun to see how far the protagonist would be ready to play his game. Lots of guys would think haha, I'm going to take advantage of this loop hole. But would you actually show up at the lgtb protest or defend someone who gets bullied.

Your choice how serious or light hearted you want to make it. Either way I'm going to keep an eye on it.
(or over the top - "One year I identified as a 5 year old boy, so I got my girlfriend arrested for pedophilia" - "What the hell, you're a 22 year old man" - "Don't insult me, I identify as a Half Human Half cougar now")

Reactions: spicyotaku
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote