4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thoughts: I really like the sister model, so you have my attention there. Also it's refreshing to see some variety as far as races go for the MC to pursue, so that helps to set you apart. I'll keep my eye on this, and don't be afraid to play with the gender stuff as that's obviously in the title and distinguishes you from every other brother/sister/mom game.
I appreciate the feedback! Truth be told, she wasn't actually going to be a sister when I originally thought of this idea but a childhood friend. A "girl next door" type character. I was convinced by another to change her to a sister as that was quite a large trend on F95. It seems to have been a good call.

Since you like her so much, he's a little extra.
Sam render 3.png

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I appreciate the feedback! Truth be told, she wasn't actually going to be a sister when I originally thought of this idea but a childhood friend. A "girl next door" type character. I was convinced by another to change her to a sister as that was quite a large trend on F95. It seems to have been a good call.

Since you like her so much, he's a little extra.
View attachment 23594
I understand your call and I think it was right. At the end you need to follow the market if you want to "sell" your product. However your original idea of a childhood friend (a "girl next door" type character) was probably more interesting.

Reactions: UncleVT

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I understand your call and I think it was right. At the end you need to follow the market if you want to "sell" your product. However your original idea of a childhood friend (a "girl next door" type character) was probably more interesting.
There's always the next game if this one does well. Think I could work out a story for a girl next door scenario.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There's always the next game if this one does well. Think I could work out a story for a girl next door scenario.
Probably I'm overthinking as usual but I guess that the original friend was planned to be the "normal" woman among the extreme feminists and the nymphomaniacs.

Now a sister could do that too, but the incest sex is going to hit a little the "normal average feeling" of the character.

Last edited:
Reactions: spicyotaku

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
PC is really struggling with some of these renders. I'm saving every scene so if I'm ever able to upgrade, I can render them again.
Nvidia GTX 860m graphics card.

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
Wouldn't worry too much about upsetting the SJW scene.
At worst you can always make up your own minority and build up another angry mob. (That's how this SJW stuff works, isn't it? Someone attacks you, you rally a group and proclaim a new minority, stage a loud protest, ..., win)

I liked the intro. Wasn't exactly overwhelming, but also not driving me away (which is definitely a good sign).
What really got me to bookmark this thread and might make me consider spending money, though, are your comments here.

Please keep us updated and stick to your plans. (Spare the visuals for your patrons, that's fine with me ;))

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wouldn't worry too much about upsetting the SJW scene.
At worst you can always make up your own minority and build up another angry mob. (That's how this SJW stuff works, isn't it? Someone attacks you, you rally a group and proclaim a new minority, stage a loud protest, ..., win)

I liked the intro. Wasn't exactly overwhelming, but also not driving me away (which is definitely a good sign).
What really got me to bookmark this thread and might make me consider spending money, though, are your comments here.

Please keep us updated and stick to your plans. (Spare the visuals for your patrons, that's fine with me ;))
Hmmm now what would my movement be called I wonder? CFFS? Cisgenders For Freedom of Speech? I'll get the clipboard ready to start taking signatures lol.

I'm glad you liked it so far. There was a bit more nudity and such crammed in than was intended, and still more to come in the next update in order to give people a taste of what is to come. As of "Day 2", It'll calm down a bit and you'll have to actually play to get more. I'll be sure to be careful not to allow it anywhere near the "grind" type level of gameplay. I'll be happy with around 1 hour to 90 minutes of gameplay per route (with actual sexual contact happening in the later half at least) and around 5 character routes. Each character route will have multiple fail instances where you can end your chances with that character as well as a few end games where you are caught and arrested. This could be wishful thinking but it's roughly what I have written out in my plot outline.

Thank you for your comment regarding my replies. I'm trying for the personal touch approach. I want a well rounded game and the best way to do that is to bring the community on board and listen. You know what you want out of a game better than I do and I'd like to provide that.

Reactions: mastacheata

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Any file hosts that arent mega?
I'll see what I can do when I get back from work tonight. Rapidgator ok?

My apologies. I was under the impression that Mega was the gold standard of sources for this site. The idea of using another hosting service didn't occur to me.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Really nice renders, Spicy! They show a lot of love for details, which stands out in a sea of quickly-put-together cash grabs. I really enjoy how you describe the future development of the story and the MC and how you're going to try and include stuff for more varied flavors (like, the m/m option, for example). Also, being as open and communicative with the forum as you have been here, I'm sure things will go well for you and your games.

I have to admit that my first reaction when playing the game was to get annoyed. Some of my closest friends are trans and just reading the way the MC talked about gender stuff... oh boy, I wanted to kick him in the balls. But if you really are aiming at making this more than just a "fuck SJWs, amirite?"-game, you've got my full support. Just seeing how many comments in this thread have been more about SJWs than about your game is disheartening to me. You've got a clear eye for the visuals and for originality, so I'm really looking forward to what you post in the future!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'll see what I can do when I get back from work tonight. Rapidgator ok?

My apologies. I was under the impression that Mega was the gold standard of sources for this site. The idea of using another hosting service didn't occur to me.
Nope not Rapidgator. Here the list of the approved hosts :)

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Really nice renders, Spicy! They show a lot of love for details, which stands out in a sea of quickly-put-together cash grabs. I really enjoy how you describe the future development of the story and the MC and how you're going to try and include stuff for more varied flavors (like, the m/m option, for example). Also, being as open and communicative with the forum as you have been here, I'm sure things will go well for you and your games.

I have to admit that my first reaction when playing the game was to get annoyed. Some of my closest friends are trans and just reading the way the MC talked about gender stuff... oh boy, I wanted to kick him in the balls. But if you really are aiming at making this more than just a "fuck SJWs, amirite?"-game, you've got my full support. Just seeing how many comments in this thread have been more about SJWs than about your game is disheartening to me. You've got a clear eye for the visuals and for originality, so I'm really looking forward to what you post in the future!
Seems you've hit the nail on the head.
The MC starts off as an arsehole but as you pretend to be gender-fluid, you live their life. You witness both what is positive for him such as unisex changing rooms and showers to the negative such as abusive remarks and bullying.
The MC will hopefully end up a more rounded, a more understanding individual as well as getting the girl or boy by the end.
Oh and have loads of sex. That's what you're here for after all.

Reactions: JessieTR
M

MantisK

Hmmm now what would my movement be called I wonder? CFFS? Cisgenders For Freedom of Speech? I'll get the clipboard ready to start taking signatures lol.

I'm glad you liked it so far. There was a bit more nudity and such crammed in than was intended, and still more to come in the next update in order to give people a taste of what is to come. As of "Day 2", It'll calm down a bit and you'll have to actually play to get more. I'll be sure to be careful not to allow it anywhere near the "grind" type level of gameplay. I'll be happy with around 1 hour to 90 minutes of gameplay per route (with actual sexual contact happening in the later half at least) and around 5 character routes. Each character route will have multiple fail instances where you can end your chances with that character as well as a few end games where you are caught and arrested. This could be wishful thinking but it's roughly what I have written out in my plot outline.

Thank you for your comment regarding my replies. I'm trying for the personal touch approach. I want a well rounded game and the best way to do that is to bring the community on board and listen. You know what you want out of a game better than I do and I'd like to provide that.
If you want the sexual scene without overly advancing MC, that gives you a neighboring room with Les action. Also, the timeless "guy doing imitation of girl" walking with penis tucked between legs. Not sure how difficult that is, but regardless of the MC's mindset or level of sexual progress, others have their own level developed or not. It is a full scope of missionary to butt plugs and latex out there in the real world, embrace the rainbow!

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If you want the sexual scene without overly advancing MC, that gives you a neighboring room with Les action. Also, the timeless "guy doing imitation of girl" walking with penis tucked between legs. Not sure how difficult that is, but regardless of the MC's mindset or level of sexual progress, others have their own level developed or not. It is a full scope of missionary to butt plugs and latex out there in the real world, embrace the rainbow!
I've done a bit of research in to the gender-fluid movement to try and get a grasp of it. It pains me to read what you just typed as now I know, despite not really wanting to, that I'll have to research some of that too to add it in for any individuals who'd like that. Again, optional route. Not forcing m/m on anyone, just trying to keep an open mind and cater to everyone in the crowd so to say.

My browser history will never be the same again.

*edit*
Thank you by the way. All ideas are welcome, even if they make me squirm and clench at the thought.

M

MantisK

I've done a bit of research in to the gender-fluid movement to try and get a grasp of it. It pains me to read what you just typed as now I know, despite not really wanting to, that I'll have to research some of that too to add it in for any individuals who'd like that. Again, optional route. Not forcing m/m on anyone, just trying to keep an open mind and cater to everyone in the crowd so to say.

My browser history will never be the same again.

*edit*
Thank you by the way. All ideas are welcome, even if they make me squirm and clench at the thought.
That wasn't what I meant, and you mentioned something that pointed to him stating (even in lie at the time) he would be open to MM, but imitation of girl is usually funny joke thing. If the rainbow thing, well, food, inanimate objects, animals...I knew a hooker that got paid $1500 (in 1990 US $) to walk on rice paper in high heels. She didn't have to get naked, either.
There is a kink for every taste.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Prospect of this game is looking good. Love that you are putting in MM action as well. There are plenty of straight players who do like this type of content. But it's smart to make it optional for the people who do not like it.
Sister looks great, love that you didn't go overboard with the boobs and ass and left that for the dorm girls. I prefer my main love interest to be more realistic, and seeing how she looks, I am sure sis is going to me my go to girl ;)

Reactions: Arcane666
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote