4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Walk Through?
Press enter repeatedly lol.
What's your graphic card, for that to be so slow?
Nvidia GeForce 860m 2GB.
It works fine for a single character and basic light. Add another character or two and it struggles. Add props and it just can't handle it. Anything appearing 10ft from the camera appears grainy, shadowed recesses have significant noise pixelation and all detail vanishes.
I've managed so far by rendering larger images and resizing them. A lot of noise is lost in this process. This is true for my current scene too but this doesn't resolve the poor detail issue.

I've spent a few hours last night trying to retrace steps to pinpoint asset files but found it impossible. Either that or im missing something. Tonight ive redone the current scene again but made a note if all assets used. That means, in the morning, I can collect all the needed files to upload so that Gamersglory might download and attempt from his/her position.

There is a chance this may not be needed though. I've been in contact with a local store and I may be getting a decent rig on finance.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Urgh, indeed that's a laptop video card, even less powerful than a desktop 860. :/
I got a "steam machine" as a present from the girlfriend a couple of years back. Alienware Alpha R1. Despite all the hate and negative feedback, its done me well. Never had an issue with games but rendering these images are certainly beyond its capabilities.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Dude can you upluad images in folder?
I don't follow.
Do you mean a CG rip?
PC and MAC will have them in the game images folder. Android may be a bit more difficult to access. I can put together a collection of game image files if you want it.

Edit*
Think I'll do this anyway going forward.
May do an additional one including unreleased images that didn't make the cut for Patrons. Not that I'm trying to stick things behind a pay wall but because I can't help but feel I owe people who are donating more than i'm currently offering. They were never to see the light of day anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: woltka35

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
New PC on the way. GTX 1050Ti 4GB. Should be here within a week hopefully. They're missing the motherboard and ordering it in. They gave me an injured look when I jokingly suggested I just pop round to a Currys superstore and pick one up.
Support your local businesses and all that lol.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I don't follow.
Do you mean a CG rip?
PC and MAC will have them in the game images folder. Android may be a bit more difficult to access. I can put together a collection of game image files if you want it.

Edit*
Think I'll do this anyway going forward.
May do an additional one including unreleased images that didn't make the cut for Patrons. Not that I'm trying to stick things behind a pay wall but because I can't help but feel I owe people who are donating more than i'm currently offering. They were never to see the light of day anyway.
Thanks dude I will follow your works.

Reactions: spicyotaku

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Are transgenders going to be in game? And when is that 0.02.2 version coming out?
I'm not sure. I don't have one planned as of yet but if there is enough demand then I could put one in at a later date. Maybe as a splinter line off the bisexual/gay line.

Version 0.02.2 is a mini-update only. Not a full version release. Mini updates are a patron only reward and is my attempt to keep patrons at that tier as up to date as possible with changes I make.
Full version releases will be;
0.03, 0.04, 0.05 and so on.
Mini-updates are small alterations or additions between them that are too small to justify a full version release. These allow patrons to see content as I create it and provide feedback which allows me to fix bugs and such before the main releases.

0.03 will be released to patrons, as per rewards on the 1st November. Then it'll trickle through the tiers before a general free to all release on the 15th November.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vibrioj

Oct 10, 2017
  • Very original theme, nice job!
  • I like all the models, but the weird hair from the deputy doesn't look natural
  • Please don't be afraid to put more T H I C C thigh females in there, something like the sister sara in My new life, yum!
  • fantastic details in the dorm room
  • I like the movment from the towel in the dorm, good job
  • Maybe more pictures to make it more alive in the deputy scene? When in the Deputy office, she looks down during all the interaction, so I tought she was talking to a speakerphone or somthing, but then she stoop up to shook my hand.
  • Please consider using realistic genetalia when it come to it, not the weird white pussy models that DYD uses
I think it would be pretty awesome to have a fork in the story where you get to a clear choice for loving pegging actions. I'm not talking hardcore shit like domination thing, but romantic passionate pegging scenes. This would be the perfect game to introduce this kind of fantasy.

Keep up the good work!

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
  • Very original theme, nice job!
  • I like all the models, but the weird hair from the deputy doesn't look natural
  • Please don't be afraid to put more T H I C C thigh females in there, something like the sister sara in My new life, yum!
  • fantastic details in the dorm room
  • I like the movment from the towel in the dorm, good job
  • Maybe more pictures to make it more alive in the deputy scene? When in the Deputy office, she looks down during all the interaction, so I tought she was talking to a speakerphone or somthing, but then she stoop up to shook my hand.
  • Please consider using realistic genetalia when it come to it, not the weird white pussy models that DYD uses
I think it would be pretty awesome to have a fork in the story where you get to a clear choice for loving pegging actions. I'm not talking hardcore shit like domination thing, but romantic passionate pegging scenes. This would be the perfect game to introduce this kind of fantasy.

Keep up the good work!
Wow, quite a lot going on there!
I'll reply in order;
1. Thank you!
2. Agreed. I think it was a hair style designed for an earlier model. When I have time, I shall go over these again.
3. THICC girls lol. I'll see what I can do. If I can't add one to the story then it may be a one off "pick up a girl at a bar" type thing but I will try to add one.
4. Thank you!
5. Thank you again!
6. When I get around to doing the deputy scene again to change the hair, I'll add some more images to allow for a more fluid scene. Problem was, because it's a darker scene, my PC couldn't really handle it so could only do the bare minimum. New PC arrives either today or tomorrow hopefully. I wouldn't anticipate any changes for the upcoming release though.
7. I don't know who Dyd is to compare but I think they mesh with the characters so far. You get your first glimpse in the next release.

As for the "plugging", easily done. I have a rough idea how to incorporate it already. It will be a while off though.

Thank you for your feedback. While it's always nice to hear positive remarks about the game, it is also helpful to hear constructive criticism such as what you provided. It allows me to address them and hopefully make a better game for everyone.

Reactions: vibrioj

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm happy to announce that my new PC has arrived.

While assets are being transferred to an external hard drive to transfer over, I have tested the system with a quick render. An image that would normally take me 6-7 hours took 20 minutes. For those curious, 1050Ti 4GB. Not a blockbuster graphics card but far superior to what I was currently using.

A real test would be to try the Deputy Head scene again. That scene took 3 renders per image. The background, the character and the desk. It took roughly 20 hours per complete image. Very annoying to then find an error lol.

I have decided to not go in to work next week for overtime. I'll be working my contracted hours of the weekend but the Monday to Friday I shall keep open in an attempt to catch up on work load missed these past 7 days.

I appreciate not only your support, but your understanding and patience during this past week while things ground to a halt.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I'm a bisexual, moderate feminist, leftist and probably a few other things that would have some people assume I'd be offended by this, but this is great satire and really hits the mark. And it's genuinely funny. So if anyone gets offended by this, it's cause they wanna be offended. Keep up the good work. Also, if you're gonna throw some MM and pegging in there, some bi-MMF would be super hot and probably broaden the appeal of that part of it a little bit.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I've played the game. The game was so short ... I believe you can do more . I will wait for your work ..

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've played the game. The game was so short ... I believe you can do more . I will wait for your work ..
It was a proof of concept release. I wanted to do more before releasing anything but that would have risked me wasting my time if it wasn'
Received well.
Just by the title , is this game a meme ? :test:
Worth giving it a try
It's roots are set from that path, yes.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've been working on improving this scene for the past couple of days. As well as increasing the number of images to portray movement within the scene for fluidity, her hair has been changed and more lines will be added to improve the conversation. I hope to have this done for the release of version 0.03

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote