4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Doesn't need to be a dream. Suppose the MC needs to "blow off some steam ", and starts fapping. Then he wonders , "hmm..who am i fapping for ? " Then comes that choice. It fits into the story, and we don't get that weird "out of character " feeling we got from , say Babysitter's two dream sequences.
So to use his imagination instead? That could work. I will see closer to the time. Might type out 2 versions and see which comes across best.

Reactions: Thornhill

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
A little too much "blah blah" for my taste, but I appreciate the effort put in to make a coherent story. I will keep my eye on this.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
A little too much "blah blah" for my taste, but I appreciate the effort put in to make a coherent story. I will keep my eye on this.
Even this is "too much blah blah"? It's like few minutes long. You aware that some games is telling you about whole plot and each character's backstory before the start, right? It's really not the case here, barely any introduction and short talks.

Doesn't need to be a dream. Suppose the MC needs to "blow off some steam ", and starts fapping. Then he wonders , "hmm..who am i fapping for ? " Then comes that choice. It fits into the story, and we don't get that weird "out of character " feeling we got from , say Babysitter's two dream sequences.
Yeah, in Babysitter it's kinda weird and unexpected. But spicyotaku's idea is conscious (for player) dream about character and choosing, instead of "what the hell is going on now"? in many other games.

So to use his imagination instead? That could work. I will see closer to the time. Might type out 2 versions and see which comes across best.
Isn't dream somewhat using his imagination anyway? It's not really that different, even if he's sleeping in dream sequence. I mean, it's kinda harder to imagine something in "just fapping in shower". At least i think dreams can be much wilder sometimes than anything you can imagine.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Even this is "too much blah blah"? It's like few minutes long. You aware that some games is telling you about whole plot and each character's backstory before the start, right? It's really not the case here, barely any introduction and short talks.

Yeah, in Babysitter it's kinda weird and unexpected. But spicyotaku's idea is conscious (for player) dream about character and choosing, instead of "what the hell is going on now"? in many other games.

Isn't dream somewhat using his imagination anyway? It's not really that different, even if he's sleeping in dream sequence. I mean, it's kinda harder to imagine something in "just fapping in shower". At least i think dreams can be much wilder sometimes than anything you can imagine.
About your last paragraph, dreams have a mind of it's own. If the scene is "i'm fapping while thinking about x ", the player gets to see the scene the MC would like to see , so , there's some character buildup right there. If it's just a dream, who knows what will turn up . It's just random memories reshuffled into a chaotic pattern.

Reactions: spicyotaku

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This game looks promising, so far. Reminds me of Urban Voyeur from Cesar.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I meant, i know about dreams and that author-realist can only do it in chaotic unexpected way. But it's a game. I'm not sure if spicyotaku want his game to be completely realistic (as he was saying "How about an option before sleeping? Asking which girl to think about"). I wouldn't mind choosing dreams about x, as i'm not really into "do everything how it is in reality". It's just that i think dream sequence can be more exciting and with more variations than fapping (if it's really realistic, and he can only imagine girl's breasts while fap if he really seen her breasts. In dream you can put completely random stuff). But it's up to text and "do whatever" if it's fantasy.
Oh, i see ! My fantasy sequence isn't meant to be "realistic ", in any way, the MC can imagine he's fucking Ivanka, for all i care. I was thinking the scene would be he deciding who to fap to, and then it cuts away to his imagination, which would play out like a dream sequence would, not like in a comics thought balloon or something . I was just suggesting a way to avoid the "it was just a dream " trope. With another trope.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, i see ! My fantasy sequence isn't meant to be "realistic ", in any way, the MC can imagine he's fucking Ivanka, for all i care. I was thinking the scene would be he deciding who to fap to, and then it cuts away to his imagination, which would play out like a dream sequence would, not like in a comics thought balloon or something . I was just suggesting a way to avoid the "it was just a dream " trope. With another trope.
I get your point now. It may indeed work pretty good as "fapping + imagination dream sequence" if you mean game being fantasy, and worrying about MC not being satisfied after wet dream. It's better than Babysitter anyway, since it's actually happening. What i meant by "realistic" is only "how it works irl". But i see you're agreeing that MC can imagine whatever he wants, not only what he already seen. I just mixed up talk about irl dreams with game.

Reactions: Thornhill

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Great to see such enthusiasm!

I'll pop in my "2 cents" as they say.
My thought process and direction I was leaning was to give the player a look in to the MC's mind. How he thinks the day has gone and lead to thinking about the people he has met.
You can then select a person to focus on. Then the MC will go over his opinion of her.
For example; With Sophie being a harsh man hating feminist, he could go over her pro's and Con's. Remember her arse from earlier and gradually drift off to a sleep sequence around her backside that turns in to some possible mild S&M to highlight her strict personality.
Rachel, as another option could focus on her breasts and highlight her promiscuous nature.

All sequences end with a peaceful sleep but a not so pleasant wake up call as I don't imagine a man-hating lady would appreciate his flag flying a full mast in the morning.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just a general update.

V0.03.1 (mini-update) was released. It includes 32 images of which 21 are used for an animation. I made a video but Renpy wouldn't accept it. V0.03.1's contents will be included in the general V0.04 release scheduled for December 1st.
I'll also be setting up a poll tomorrow for all patrons to decide on the appearance of the male love interest. The scene is set for his first appearance. A few examples will be made to choose between. This is because I have heard a few unhappy individuals expressing their dislike that the majority of guys in these games appear "douchey" and to give those donating their hard earned money a chance to shape the game.
I'll do this too when introducing the asian girl.

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It's my birthday today!
Before I get drunk, make a fool of myself and generally be a dick for the day, I decided a little image might be in order to help share the occasion! Hopefully this is a little needed taster to give you all an idea of what to expect of future sex scenes.
Happy Birthday.jpg

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's my birthday today!
Before I get drunk, make a fool of myself and generally be a dick for the day, I decided a little image might be in order to help share the occasion! Hopefully this is a little needed taster to give you all an idea of what to expect of future sex scenes.
View attachment 44643
Happy birthday and be careful with the drink, that it is enough and that it doesn't finish off.

vibrioj

Oct 10, 2017
It's my birthday today!
View attachment 44643
Sexay, let's hope there is animation coming :)

And happy bday!

spicyotaku

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you very much for the birthday wishes!
Had a lovely day although I'm not sure the current hangover is worth it.

in game news, I've completed version 0.04. This has been sent to a friend for a play-through and proof read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once I get his feedback and make any adjustments, the game can then be released at midnight as scheduled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
I have a sneaking suspicion that the front page may need a disclaimer explaining that most of the genres are optional.
If it's optional it's good then. maybe you can put (optional) in tag gay just in case people don't freak out.
ex:gay(optional)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote