Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
so you can make your corruption 100% and nothing bad happens, in the latest update
Hey, thanks for pointing it out! In 0.1.2a they would be fixed. It'll become public on 25th February. If you text me on my discord server I would assign you a role giving access to the unique card in 0.1.2 (going by f95 auth methods, I would require a screenshot of you signed to your f95 account).

Reactions: AlexaSky

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I have been playing for several hours now, and have yet to trigger a Mina event. The hint says I need to say hello and then wait for her to come to me, but I've talked to and helped her a bunch of times and nothing has happened.

I also seem to be stuck on Lexi's "I have trouble falling asleep at night" hint.
Try staying in your room for a day, she would then find you. As for Lexi, go out of your room at night after doing a few Mina's events.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Damn... This game looks pretty amazing. Its so hard to wait new updates... Sadly i have stopped playing games before at least 4-5 update. Because every time i played games like that DEV's make ''Remake'' update and rewamp lots of thing. Its good for game but not good for player. Because thats just makes me bore to death playing all of things again and make grind again :D So im waiting new updates. But its looks pretty good so thank you for this game.
Thanks! Don't worry I never even thought of making a complete rewamp, although I'm yet to implement many major mechanics, I do every single change with save compatibility in mind, eq. 0.1.2 implements two new major mechanics: codex and trading, with codex having use and entries since the prologue (but it checks during sleep if your save is from older version and if yes gives codex entries depending on your story progression).

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
you raise your corruption by killing human enemies. be carful how far you go. You can raise it, but can not lower it ( as of yet that I know of )
when you get to 100% it is game over.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Lexi 4/7
Mina 3/7
Alice 4/6
regardless of what i do,.. i cant continue..,mina and lexi jsut dont trigger anything,.. and the event that should happen with alice after the blowjobs isnt triggered because i need 5% corruption,.. but regardless of what i do,,, it stays 3%
so how do i increase corruption,,,,
killing human enemies doesnt raise it for me... or what does constitute human,,, because the bandits dont count

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
are you taking a card after killing humans ?
if so, choose skip and do not take a card. this should increase your corruption ( I am around 89% )

as for triggering events, trying visiting each of the girls at different times of the day. someone has to trigger

Unglar

Feb 18, 2019
Awesome Game. Found an error during Grace 'standing' breast massage "image 'grace mass 1d def' not found. Not a game breaker, complete grace's path regardless.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Perform various check-ups in my PC with Avast, Kaspersky, MCafee and Windows Defender. And found this "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DC!ml" and comes from "D:\games f95\AstralLust-0.1.1-pc\AstralLust-32.exe".
Be careful, don't know if it's a false alarm, but certaily don't trust the developer anymore.
Could you try reading the rest of the thread? Literally click back one page and read some posts.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
How do you raise your own corruption?
First, Go outside and find an encounter where you find raiders.
In combat, you have to beat them. After that, avoid picking any cards. By doing so, you kill them and raise your corruption. If you pick a card, you spare them and get no corruption

Be careful though. Too much corruption is a bad thing but you already knew that.

On a side note, does anyone know where to find the character who has blond hair and wears a ring necklace?

SoEinArsch

May 13, 2020
I cant progress the quests, it says I should talk to Mina but everytime i can just ask questions or help her to get boxes ? And Grace something something dinner, But whatever I do I cant progress

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
I cant progress the quests, it says I should talk to Mina but everytime i can just ask questions or help her to get boxes ? And Grace something something dinner, But whatever I do I cant progress
For Mina, it means you have not raised enough relationship points to progress to the next quest. Check out other's quest since their progress is instrumental to Mina's. Or help her move boxes until you'll be prompted to the next cut scene.

For Grace, go to the kitchen and click the fridge. You have to pick eat a snack choice. But you can only pick when Grace is on the stove and wearing the maid outfit.Only until then, can you progress to the next scene.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Rape, blackmail, harassment, coercion, etc. is and will always be something avoidable, if it happens that only means that the Player allowed it to happen or have chosen to do it. Characters that can be raped in some situations are all generic characters in repeatable events. Although Mina's 5th event might scare you, it's the most that will ever happen. I would try including many things and fetishes, but they'll be all avoidable.

No NTR or rape on main girls / side girls / other characters with any significance.

Does blackmail happen on "main girls / side girls / other characters with any significance."?

Reactions: baddog99

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Aw man love the game but why is only version 1.1 available I se theres 1.2 out and soon 1.3

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Great game! I do like the darker paths i.e. Dom/blackmail/coercion routes(and sexy random enemy encounters;)).
Will there be more of these events in the future?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes