DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
I have been playing for several hours now, and have yet to trigger a Mina event. The hint says I need to say hello and then wait for her to come to me, but I've talked to and helped her a bunch of times and nothing has happened.

I also seem to be stuck on Lexi's "I have trouble falling asleep at night" hint.

Last edited:

efk1980

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone! Anyone knows which variables should i edit to get materials? i cant find it.
Thx for helping in advanced!

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Hi everyone! Anyone knows which variables should i edit to get materials? i cant find it.
Thx for helping in advanced!
Use and scroll down and close to the end u will find Vault.material and inventory.material
make them 100 each.
good luck.

Reactions: efk1980

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
Look forward to trying this once the trojan alert is fixed. Best to play it safe in case any one over at Renpy is being sneaky (it's apparently renpy causing it)

International

Dec 9, 2019
Look forward to trying this once the trojan alert is fixed. Best to play it safe in case any one over at Renpy is being sneaky (it's apparently renpy causing it)
Only the 32 bit .exe throws that alert. The 64 bit versions is fine. And someone up thread recompiled the old 0.1 32 bit version to remove the offending renpy code.

Condolences if you're stuck on a 32 bit machine.

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
Only the 32 bit .exe throws that alert. The 64 bit versions is fine. And someone up thread recompiled the old 0.1 32 bit version to remove the offending renpy code.

Condolences if you're stuck on a 32 bit machine.
Am I missing something? I only see a 1080p and 4K version?

My alert comes up as soon as I start extracting the .rar :(

I of course do not run on a 32 bit machine in 2021 :p

International

Dec 9, 2019
Am I missing something? I only see a 1080p and 4K version?

My alert comes up as soon as I start extracting the .rar :(

I of course do not run on a 32 bit machine in 2021 :p
There's two exes in each zip, one for each of 64 bit and 32 bit builds. Let it extract, then scan the folder and let your AV deal with the 32 bit exe. The 64 bit exe will still be there.

Reactions: v1per_x

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
There's two exes in each zip, one for each of 64 bit and 32 bit builds. Let it extract, then scan the folder and let your AV deal with the 32 bit exe. The 64 bit exe will still be there.
Got it, thanks for that! It just removed the 32 bit version like you said. I did not realise there are 2 versions inside, you're a star.

Reactions: International

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Astral Lust [v0.1.1] Victorius

Original Size Win/Linux 1080p: 943 MB
Original Size Mac 1080p: 906 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux 1080p: 215 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
link dead bro

sadtanuki

Jun 8, 2018
Hello,

I think there are a few bugs with the cards:

Faceless => 0mana, Exhaust: The card cost 1 and doesn't exhaust
Hypnotise => 2 mana, stun target : the target isn't stun, the debuff appear on my side
Despair => 4 mana, stun for 2 turn: the debuff appear correctly when i play it with 2 turn on the target, but after this turn the debuff disappear and the target can play

Too bad i have to delete theme, i wish i could stock some cards in the vault.

Last edited:

inzeed

Jan 30, 2020
how to finish quest 'i should hang out with Mina' ?
and how to increase status from 10 to 11 ?

Last edited:

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Hello,

I think there are a few bugs with the cards:

Faceless => 0mana, Exhaust: The card cost 1 and doesn't exhaust
Hypnotise => 2 mana, stun target : the target isn't stun, the debuff appear on my side
Despair => 4 mana, stun for 2 turn: the debuff appear correctly when i play it with 2 turn on the target, but after this turn the debuff disappear and the target can play

Too bad i have to delete theme, i wish i could stock some cards in the vault.
Hey, thanks for pointing it out! In 0.1.2a they would be fixed. It'll become public on 25th February. If you text me on my discord server I would assign you a role giving access to the unique card in 0.1.2 (going by f95 auth methods, I would require a screenshot of you signed to your f95 account).

The forge would allow to store cards after upgrade (planned for 0.1.5).

Reactions: AlexaSky

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
TROJAN DETECTED
Yes, that's a false positive that started to appear after Ren'py 7.4.1 update, I fixed it in 0.1.2a by deleting custom game icon (neither me nor Ren'py creator knows why it detects trojan when there is a custom icon)

Reactions: AlexaSky
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes