letibe

Jul 18, 2019
I already did it multiple times, how many times i have to scare her?
sorry my mistake. U choose to do the footjob during the night when she is asleep and just choose "do it" after that she will wake up and -3 trust. Sleep on the next day and you wake up to see the screen u are missing.

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
Sheeesh, that CPU use during animations is ROUGH... Was really enjoying it up until it started to literally kill my computer running a choppy animation, not even graphically intense next gen games stress out my rig like that. I know it's 4k, but it's straight murder on the CPU the way it is right now, and I can't possibly see any reason for it to run that badly for 4k pictures that look like that.

Guess I'll switch to the 1080/compressed, instead.

Edit; Nevermind. Even the most compressed version is using an insane amount of CPU. Never seen this before with a renpy game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't even know that option existed... now that I know, I'll continue without doing it.

Im gonna go fucking mental from all the times a girl turned out to be a slut for no fucking reason.
Soo much good tags mind control. blackmail.rape
>save girl
girl "oh sure i will give you my pussy lets fuck"
>defeat fox
"aaaaa you defeated me now im in heat not beforehand"
My mind is gonna ascend the astral plane from all the blue balls this game give me. I just want proper rape scenes is that so hard to ask. Also
>game about corruption and mind control
fox miko - "Im not a whore for resources" -1 relationship point ?????
Okay then why even give me a choice to begin with if im just gonna reload that bitch.
I like this game i really do but some decisions are baffling, building that shrine was not worth it in the slightest.
Well, I almost exclusively request resources from the girls I save during explorations.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Alice scene is part of Grace's story
View attachment 1968503
The only thing this event did was that my interest in Alice went from high to practically zero.

I greatly regret having taken the succubi, they have not contributed anything that I could consider relevant. Plus every few days I have to use CTRL to skip two sex scenes that don't interest me at all. Isn't there a way to kill them or kick them out of the game?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ey yo, this grinding for random items to get the date perfect is terrible: there really should be either reliable options that are very expensive in the guaranteed market or different ways to get enough stars. Bad design for a game that is otherwise extremely good at its very, specific niche (card-game erotic cosmic horror)

Still giving it a 9/10, especially with all the nice preggo content

• Angry

WarHog

Nov 9, 2021
So I'm trying to find information on one of the options the devil offers you when he visits you. It's "I want to be master of my own destiny". The cost of this choice is extreme. "Sanity becomes 1%, and you loose ALL your cards... in turn Eldritch's influence will weaken by 4 points. [3/10]"

My question. Why is the cost of this offer so extreme that it's worth practically starting over...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I'm trying to find information on one of the options the devil offers you when he visits you. It's "I want to be master of my own destiny". The cost of this choice is extreme. "Sanity becomes 1%, and you loose ALL your cards... in turn Eldritch's influence will weaken by 4 points. [3/10]"

My question. Why is the cost of this offer so extreme that it's worth practically starting over...
it has been a while since I played. But IIRC you should get it early so that you don't lose much of anything.
you can regain your cards and fix sanity.

Mulder2022

Oct 3, 2022
This is a fun and interesting game, but I hope the attribute value can be improved a bit more, otherwise there is no chance of struggling against those big monsters

By the way, I am playing the 4K PC version and have not encountered any problems so far

• Angry

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Just transfer most of the items on MC's hands to inventory.

That influence is not a simple thing. It is venomous. Thats why cost is high i guess

For sanity, sleep with alice / Mina i guess

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think so.
Just avoid threesome scene with both scubbus
I haven't tried it, nor did I intend to: I have no special interest in threesomes.

The problem, from my point of view, is that the succubi don't add anything to the game that interests me. In fact, all they do is force me to have to skip scenes that I wouldn't rather not have.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I haven't tried it, nor did I intend to: I have no special interest in threesomes.

The problem, from my point of view, is that the succubi don't add anything to the game that interests me. In fact, all they do is force me to have to skip scenes that I wouldn't rather not have.
One of them is available on explore quest.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
The only thing this event did was that my interest in Alice went from high to practically zero.

I greatly regret having taken the succubi, they have not contributed anything that I could consider relevant. Plus every few days I have to use CTRL to skip two sex scenes that don't interest me at all. Isn't there a way to kill them or kick them out of the game?
Well, there is, isn't there?
Even if it's possible, I don't recommend it.
As I have noticed the first time you get the succubus.
There is a note, saying about their lust level. °Will they cheat if their lust levels are too high.
I never try to find out since it's NTR.
I don't like NTR.
Well, the girls I loved/liked are taken.
So I think it counts as I got NTR.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes