Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This game is fun, a lot of content for so little time being developed, I kinda dislike how they used the base illusion game model for the male but thats my only disappointment. Good job.
It is disappointing. My biggest issue with so far is how the MC thinks about a situation to himself and then proceeds to express that aloud. Essentially just repeating the same lines of dialogue twice. There's no reason for it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There is a dreamy fake ntr scene
Ok, the bar scene... The first time I started watching it, I didn't finish it. I actually used the mouse wheel to go back and have a much nicer dream where the MC losed sanity.

At another time I would have chosen option 2. Right now, after the last scene of Grace's story, I can't find any reason to defend her:

Screenshot_10.png

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Jul 26, 2021
pretty good. for the most part this is good, the one let down is the impossible fights. so I built the gym, maxed my stats, and every single thing i find has more HP than me and hits harder. thats just bull shit is what it is. balance the fights to a reasonable level and you will have something great here, until then it will not get better than mediocre.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
pretty good. for the most part this is good, the one let down is the impossible fights. so I built the gym, maxed my stats, and every single thing i find has more HP than me and hits harder. thats just bull shit is what it is. balance the fights to a reasonable level and you will have something great here, until then it will not get better than mediocre.
Raising the statistics and getting good cards you can win, with more or less effort, almost all enemies. Keep in mind that as important as the stats are the cards, a good combination of cards can make the fights much easier.

Jul 26, 2021
Raising the statistics and getting good cards you can win, with more or less effort, almost all enemies. Keep in mind that as important as the stats are the cards, a good combination of cards can make the fights much easier.
how do you get new cards?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's really only an issue in the beginning. Once you start getting gun card it's a cakewalk.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Do you know when? The options don't seem to be available or even considered by the MC yet
I don't know if it's the only case of it but I did finally find a sleep sex scene with Alice. I also don't know if its repeatable but she came in the room a second time and said she was in love and rolled over to go back to sleep. With a high enough agility you can strip her down and sleep with her, go down on her or put it in her mouth. She does wake up right before the end of it but it is still technically sleep sex.

Last edited:

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
You can beat him with a starter deck and 80hp, block/dodge and stab card take around 15-20mins. Pointly useless doing so but doable :p

Jul 26, 2021
You can beat him with a starter deck and 80hp, block/dodge and stab card take around 15-20mins. Pointly useless doing so but doable :p
lmao. why would you even type this blatant lie? dude the best case scenario of this lie is that the developer sees it and thinks their combat isn't fucked and makes no improvements. I came here to make the very correct criticism that the combat is not even close to balanced, and everyones reply has been but if you get super lucky on RNG you might get enough wins to get the cards needed. Im unbelievably sorry i have to point this out, but this isn't an MMO being developed and balanced by hundreds of people over multiple years. relying on RNG in the case of a game developed by a single person or small team like this, is incredibly difficult. by saying the combat doesn't need work you are actively hurting the future of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Dragon defeated by My mc exactly 8 times. He gonna use one of them as his pet lol

But he gonna need the help from Aharon to defeat the big Unbeatable female beast.!!

How? are you playing on easy or something? the dam dragon gets +14 armor each turn by the third turn hes already like 40+ armor why is your only getting 8 armor?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Are those end of content messages for the LIs just wrong? I just got the message for Alice and Gracie but according to the log they still have scenes left. I assume it's just a leftover piece of script but I'm not sure.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes