Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So Mina told me "You can have me to" if I go on a perfect date with Lexi. It took three tries to get full hearts but there has been no dialogue with her about it. Is it just not added yet?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
The swooning females is nothing new in these games anyway, it's like it's expected. I still don't think the game handles it very well though. Being of a modern age and accept it hasn't really been the case at all. Alice wants the MC for her self, only including the others to make her point, Lexi doesn't want to see or talk about it and Mina is only going after him because her crush turned her down for the "charming" MC. I'm all for a little realism in these things but if you going to make a harem game then why try and make the player feel bad about having a harem? Especially when you don't have a say in anything that happens. It hasn't been accepted by anyone at this point and I don't see it changing any time soon.
You know, dev has been going for off-putting and weirdness with all the cosmic horror. But it turns out all that was needed to make the players uncomfortable was to insert realism in a harem game lmao

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why the fuck this is so heavy on the CPU?
i dont have the 4k version btw

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
V0.2.4a;

Changelog:

added: more replay tips
added: updated Spanish translations
fixed: error in Savenia's replay
fixed: can't enter the menu after using fan translation/release and deleting it without changing language
fixed: save compatibility for saves before the new prologue without starting a new story

Update only patch for windows (This patch can be applied only to the 0.2.4 release! (not alpha-beta nor 0.2.3a)
Mega link;

Android apk ;

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Right? There is nothing good about it at all. Paraded threw the house by your cock, told what to do the whole time, tried to be made to lick your own cum, having to listen to Little Fox be degraded without being able to speak up and to top it all off, just for good measure, you are guilt tripped at the end What about that situation would make a dev think, "Yeah, people will have a blast with this.".
In conversation with the Dev at Discord, he indicates that he is going to include an option to avoid this event with Alice in version 0.2.5 beta

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have a save before it happens so I guess I'll load that one.
Unfortunately I don't. That's going to be a long cntl I guess. I'm still curious how he going to deal with it though. Hopefully it's not just a "skip" the scene deal.

Reactions: BlasKyau

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Do we lose the entire deck when dying? That’s what happened to me. I died and lost my entire deck 1. I had set up with my strongest and after I died there were all gone. I thought we only lost items?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes