Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have to say, the huge increase in MC arrogance is really getting to me. He is turning into another cookie cutter MC you see in every other AVN, just another pervy dipshit. He has changed a lot from the start of the game and I don't think it's for the better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Jesus, Grace's/Alice's last event was a fucking shit show. Unless I missed something the all but forces you into that outcome seemingly just to add forced drama into the story. If there are going to be even more scenes like that, where it's completely out of the players control I think I'm out on this one. Not that the player has a whole lot of say in anything to begin with but that whole thing rubbed me the wrong way.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, how can i decreased Corruption?
You can spend a mystery coin to lower corruption by 5%

Jesus, Grace's/Alice's last event was a fucking shit show. Unless I missed something the all but forces you into that outcome seemingly just to add forced drama into the story. If there are going to be even more scenes like that, where it's completely out of the players control I think I'm out on this one. Not that the player has a whole lot of say in anything to begin with but that whole thing rubbed me the wrong way.
I can't say that I enjoyed that event.

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
I didn't even know that option existed... now that I know, I'll continue without doing it.

Well, I almost exclusively request resources from the girls I save during explorations.
At some point i did it all and it gets boring so yea i started requesting resources but most of it is useless shit only useful one is girl with the dragon bone.
All im saying is that at least want an option to be insane sociopath in a game based around madness and its build up but having girls up themselves willingly to you is nowhere near as fun.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Are those end of content messages for the LIs just wrong? I just got the message for Alice and Gracie but according to the log they still have scenes left. I assume it's just a leftover piece of script but I'm not sure.
ya they're wrong grace has like 3 events after the message

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
At some point i did it all and it gets boring so yea i started requesting resources but most of it is useless shit only useful one is girl with the dragon bone.
All im saying is that at least want an option to be insane sociopath in a game based around madness and its build up but having girls up themselves willingly to you is nowhere near as fun.
As weird as it may seem, the only reason I would want that option to exist is to not use it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can spend a mystery coin to lower corruption by 5%

I can't say that I enjoyed that event.
Right? There is nothing good about it at all. Paraded threw the house by your cock, told what to do the whole time, tried to be made to lick your own cum, having to listen to Little Fox be degraded without being able to speak up and to top it all off, just for good measure, you are guilt tripped at the end What about that situation would make a dev think, "Yeah, people will have a blast with this.".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right? There is nothing good about it at all. Paraded threw the house by your cock, told what to do the whole time, tried to be made to lick your own cum, having to listen to Little Fox be degraded without being able to speak up and to top it all off, just for good measure, you are guilt tripped at the end What about that situation would make a dev think, "Yeah, people will have a blast with this.".
Several women fawning over MCs cock and a growing acceptance of a Harem idea with the girls... yeah I don't get how that could be important to story progression and harem building.
But in all honesty the girls are of a modern age thinking they'll simply accept their male going through the bedrooms and panties of all the assorted girls is lunatic, they'll make the MC feel their pain atleast a little bit before starting to accept and find happiness as a whole

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Several women fawning over MCs cock and a growing acceptance of a Harem idea with the girls... yeah I don't get how that could be important to story progression and harem building.
But in all honesty the girls are of a modern age thinking they'll simply accept their male going through the bedrooms and panties of all the assorted girls is lunatic, they'll make the MC feel their pain atleast a little bit before starting to accept and find happiness as a whole
The swooning females is nothing new in these games anyway, it's like it's expected. I still don't think the game handles it very well though. Being of a modern age and accept it hasn't really been the case at all. Alice wants the MC for her self, only including the others to make her point, Lexi doesn't want to see or talk about it and Mina is only going after him because her crush turned her down for the "charming" MC. I'm all for a little realism in these things but if you going to make a harem game then why try and make the player feel bad about having a harem? Especially when you don't have a say in anything that happens. It hasn't been accepted by anyone at this point and I don't see it changing any time soon.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, after that scene I completely lost all interest in Alice, in fact, right now I would rather have the option of breaking up with her. Now whenever there's an opportunity to support Alice or another LI, I go for the other LI without hesitation.

Whatever, but I still don't like Alice and right now I'd rather she wasn't in the harem.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Personally, after that scene I completely lost all interest in Alice, in fact, right now I would rather have the option of breaking up with her. Now whenever there's an opportunity to support Alice or another LI, I go for the other LI without hesitation.

Whatever, but I still don't like Alice and right now I'd rather she wasn't in the harem.
It did leave a sour taste. If she keeps it up there should be an option to break up, even if it does cut off her content. She was my "best girl" up until that point. There should have at least been a point after that to talk to her about her actions.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Tired of grinding for wallpapers. Anyone have codes for those ?? Only 3 of them unlocked for me as of now
I've looked at the wallpapers and I have 3, and I don't even really know how I got them.

It did leave a sour taste. If she keeps it up there should be an option to break up, even if it does cut off her content. She was my "best girl" up until that point. There should have at least been a point after that to talk to her about her actions.
The truth is that the scene disgusted me a lot. Alice was the LI that I liked the most, now I find it very difficult to be interested in her again.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes