• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What is this lower res version of the game? I am trying to play the only version that i saw, the 1080p, but the scenes are soooo laggy, CPU gets 100% and GPU does nothing
I was referring to the 1080p version vs the 4k. You are already using that, though.
Some may be down to expectations as well. With my computer I have very low expectations
on the performance of these games from this site... lol
There is lagging but it's not that bad...or rather, I've grown accustomed to it...

Like Skeltom pointed out, it is one of the issues among many for this game but
it's still addictive....lol

Cheers

Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
It's a known issue. It doesn't matter what version you play because the videos always do that. There has to be something going on in the background during video playback. That or the completely pointless utility scrip this dev put together that runs for the videos is just broken. Renpy already has a function for it so is 100% pointless to even have it. A lot of devs recently have been trying to reinvent the wheel and it only causes problems. If it's not broken...
I was shocked when i saw a ren py game lagging, the sex scenes gets literally 2 fps, i guess i'll have to play without animations then :cry:

Yokoya

Jan 8, 2021
I was referring to the 1080p version vs the 4k. You are already using that, though.
Some may be down to expectations as well. With my computer I have very low expectations
on the performance of these games from this site... lol
There is lagging but it's not that bad...or rather, I've grown accustomed to it...

Like Skeltom pointed out, it is one of the issues among many for this game but
it's still addictive....lol

Cheers
What really got me in this game was Grace's innocent personality, do you know other games with characters like her?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
And you did try the astrallust-32.exe to launch the game, right?

Mine certainly doesn't lag that badly.

under Settings on the Video section

I have Window
Power Save Mode Off
Frame Skip On
Animations On
Memory Usage is maxed out.

I have all sounds muted or disabled

And finally I have it blocked in my firewall so it doesn't do any funny business
in the background. Not sure if/what it does other than check for updates.

Anywho....
I'm trying to remember any other games w characters like Grace.
She's my least fav so far but that doesn't mean much, I don't hate her
or anything.

Cheers

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
is it normal ? Somewhere in the game, I can't access to library to meet Kiara. I pray at the altar, and i have message "??" "I can't remember" (or similar) and nothing more. But in journal, I need to speak Kiara !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I meet Diable (Devil) and I can perform a ritual with him ???? but pray and ritual are different things !!!
Where is the problem ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hello
is it normal ? Somewhere in the game, I can't access to library to meet Kiara. I pray at the altar, and i have message "??" "I can't remember" (or similar) and nothing more. But in journal, I need to speak Kiara !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I meet Diable (Devil) and I can perform a ritual with him ???? but pray and ritual are different things !!!
Where is the problem ?
Dureing one time in the Story she is bussy with dealing with the Players Antagonist and won't see the Player for several days.
On the other hand if your save is old enough you might not have unlocked the summoning ritual with Kiara?

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Dureing one time in the Story she is bussy with dealing with the Players Antagonist and won't see the Player for several days.
On the other hand if your save is old enough you might not have unlocked the summoning ritual with Kiara?
Thanks
I have the ritual " .... dreams" from Kiara
OK I wait !

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
The main idea of this game is good but how to progress is an other question. I am on day 69, all my skill are limited to 10/10; my HP is 77/77 and I meet some monsters with 100 or 200 HP
How to break these limits ?
I met Sevania. is there another girl ?
About travels I just have "wanderer's hidehout". Is there an other place ?if yes how find it ?
thanks

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello again
another question about rachel : for me, the fox shrine is complete but i have some yellow indication on the map where is rachel, but nothing interesting about question (in grey dragon bone and black bone, only possiible : "is little fox will find us"

a copy of Journal

1672173796478.png

Feb 13, 2021
How do i raise, Alice affection? Im stuck on 4/15 for Alice and i cant do Mina's untill i do alice, Lexi says to hang out with mina but thats not doing anything? Also Grace, i have the roses but i dont know how to give them to her?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes