Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I can remember, there's only one time where the MC inevitably dies, and I think he doesn't lose any equipment or cards because of it (it's a plot-mandated death).

But I'm not going to guarantee it completely, since I played it a while ago and its possible that I'm wrong.
Technically there is a second time when the Angel in the Library ask you to die, however with high enough Charisma you can convince her to prevent MC from loosing anything because of that... the other time is with the Saveing of one of the Sisters from the Bandits in their territory (endless fight until defeated) as far as I recall

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Technically there is a second time when the Angel in the Library ask you to die, however with high enough Charisma you can convince her to prevent MC from loosing anything because of that... the other time is with the Saveing of one of the Sisters from the Bandits in their territory (endless fight until defeated) as far as I recall
If i recall, you can actually win every fight (there's 3 or 4 in a row, don't remember), but you still die at the end. Pretty sure i didn't lose anything, but again, i didn't actually lose a fight so YMMV.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't remember that one, but I guess I would have enough charisma, since I don't remember losing any items or cards during my game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If i recall, you can actually win every fight (there's 3 or 4 in a row, don't remember), but you still die at the end. Pretty sure i didn't lose anything, but again, i didn't actually lose a fight so YMMV.
Maybe it was changed later but the first time I played it you just kept fighting against Bandit waves until you died (personally I had to stop defending and healing for that to happen and I tried for around 10 fights before finally being beaten)
I didn't remember that one, but I guess I would have enough charisma, since I don't remember losing any items or cards during my game.
You need to die once and revive at home than talk to her about it

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe it was changed later but the first time I played it you just kept fighting against Bandit waves until you died (personally I had to stop defending and healing for that to happen and I tried for around 10 fights before finally being beaten)
That part was changed so that there was a maximum number of fights (3 or 4, I think)

You need to die once and revive at home than talk to her about it
Now I remember, and I had enough charisma to avoid losing all my things if I remember well.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
As far as I can remember, there's only one time where the MC inevitably dies, and I think he doesn't lose any equipment or cards because of it (it's a plot-mandated death).

But I'm not going to guarantee it completely, since I played it a while ago and its possible that I'm wrong.
I only died once. Only when the plot needed it and I lost a bunch of my cards without realizing it for a while.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I only died once. Only when the plot needed it and I lost a bunch of my cards without realizing it for a while.
Since version 0.1.9f the death in the Mina's event has no adverse effects. So no lost of cards or items.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Since version 0.1.9f the death in the Mina's event has no adverse effects. So no lost of cards or items.
That's really weird... Because that's the only time I died. And there's no way I would have scrapped a card that broken.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I died at the 7th round. I think the game just keeps throwing bandits at you until you die.
That happened in an old version of the game, but the number of encounters was limited in some version, I'm not sure which one.

That's really weird... Because that's the only time I died. And there's no way I would have scrapped a card that broken.
I don't know, actually I didn't lose any items or cards when I died, and the truth is that I didn't lose any of the fights, just that at the end the bandit boss killed you in some way that I don't remember well.

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
Almost done with the game's current content. Some questions:

1. How do you progress further with Grace in the evening kiss event? I'm currently seeing massage, then blowjob, then it ends. I see some replays I don't have unlocked in the menu. Her submission is well beyond 20. Does corruption need to be past a certain number?

2. How do you fill all the hearts in Lexi's dinner date? Best I've managed is 3.5 heats. It says I'll need something to sweep her off her feet. Wine bottle led to a different event and the ice cream doesn't change anything.

3. Where does the vodka come from in Mina's 17th event? No traders or merchants seem to sell it. Does it drop from a super hard encounter or something?

If anyone can answer any of these I'd appreciate it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Almost done with the game's current content. Some questions:

1. How do you progress further with Grace in the evening kiss event? I'm currently seeing massage, then blowjob, then it ends. I see some replays I don't have unlocked in the menu. Her submission is well beyond 20. Does corruption need to be past a certain number?

2. How do you fill all the hearts in Lexi's dinner date? Best I've managed is 3.5 heats. It says I'll need something to sweep her off her feet. Wine bottle led to a different event and the ice cream doesn't change anything.

3. Where does the vodka come from in Mina's 17th event? No traders or merchants seem to sell it. Does it drop from a super hard encounter or something?

If anyone can answer any of these I'd appreciate it
There are 2 kinds of wine, the normal one and an old one (rare), which provides better score, you'll need to repeat the date several times to get better scores (I do remember haveing 4 hearts once after 3 dates)
As far as I recall Vodka can be found in the supermarket (Spider fight after searching 3 times)

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
To be honest I like this game been playing for a long time but,

Why is it always crashing everytime I managed to find a collectable?

I'm using An Android version btw.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes