BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, the last sentence is accurate. You meeting her is a direct consequence of how you get robbed.

I'm not sure why the quest tracker doesn't list it either, but I'm like 90% sure Future-You names her in that scene where he remarks on your love interests.
Ok, if you say that the MC of the future names this girl as a love interest I guess it will. The truth is that I don't remember it (actually I don't even know her name, I can't say if the MC ever finds out). In my case I haven't interest in the sex scene and I won't do it, the Dev has given us the opportunity to avoid it and that is what I did.

In any case, it would be nice to see that scene again to confirm it (if only out of curiosity)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok, if you say that the MC of the future names this girl as a love interest I guess it will. The truth is that I don't remember it (actually I don't even know her name, I can't say if the MC ever finds out). In my case I haven't interest in the sex scene and I won't do it, the Dev has given us the opportunity to avoid it and that is what I did.

In any case, it would be nice to see that scene again to confirm it (if only out of curiosity)
You're free to do what you want, I'm just letting you know what I know.

I think that event is repeatable. For some reasons, the MC isn't wiser around the girl the 2nd time around, but I remember the MC calling out to the angel to save his ass again. That said, I think I only got the max energy increase only once.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I think that event is repeatable. For some reasons, the MC isn't wiser around the girl the 2nd time around, but I remember the MC calling out to the angel to save his ass again. That said, I think I only got the max energy increase only once.
I have no idea, it only happened to me once.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Revenge content on her is planned.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It is actually a part of story.
I think developer did that for introducing her character & mystic knowledge to mc
Well, you can avoid the scene, and the truth is that I have no great interest in it happening.

Revenge content on her is planned.
I'm not a big fan of revenge with sexual content, so it's going to be a kind of revenge that I'm pretty sure I won't be interested in.

Reactions: Skeltom

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
so first time playing since before the combat and UI got overhauled and now all the animated scenes seem to stutter really bad, the rest of the game runs fine and all the animations were fine before the overhaul, any fix for this?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
so first time playing since before the combat and UI got overhauled and now all the animated scenes seem to stutter really bad, the rest of the game runs fine and all the animations were fine before the overhaul, any fix for this?
It's a known issue with this one. It's something wrong with the way the dev coded the memory/cpu handling. Even with the max cache size and memory usage it still persists. You should be able to play any renpy game on pretty much a potato, but the devs these day like to mess with the already pre-established function of renpy. Every single time they do it breaks something, but they still do it.

It uses so much cpu and gpu power that it's like when someone tries to hide a bitcoin miner in there software. Not saying that's what's happening, but it's very similar. The videos themselves play just fine outside of the actual game so it is definitely down to bad coding. Probably in a useless utility script for calling in and playing the videos.

Reactions: Petani_online

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
It's a known issue with this one. It's something wrong with the way the dev coded the memory/cpu handling. Even with the max cache size and memory usage it still persists. You should be able to play any renpy game on pretty much a potato, but the devs these day like to mess with the already pre-established function of renpy. Every single time they do it breaks something, but they still do it.

It uses so much cpu and gpu power that it's like when someone tries to hide a bitcoin miner in there software. Not saying that's what's happening, but it's very similar. The videos themselves play just fine outside of the actual game so it is definitely down to bad coding. Probably in a useless utility script for calling in and playing the videos.
i've also noticed its the old animations that are incredibly choppy, the new one seem to run mostly fine

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes