Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Almost done with the game's current content. Some questions:

1. How do you progress further with Grace in the evening kiss event? I'm currently seeing massage, then blowjob, then it ends. I see some replays I don't have unlocked in the menu. Her submission is well beyond 20. Does corruption need to be past a certain number?

2. How do you fill all the hearts in Lexi's dinner date? Best I've managed is 3.5 heats. It says I'll need something to sweep her off her feet. Wine bottle led to a different event and the ice cream doesn't change anything.

3. Where does the vodka come from in Mina's 17th event? No traders or merchants seem to sell it. Does it drop from a super hard encounter or something?

If anyone can answer any of these I'd appreciate it
On 2, i got close to maxing out hearts for a date. Basically, as Evangelion said, you bring rare wine instead of a regular one. Same applies to ice cream, there's a Premium variant out there that will get you more points.

I missed out by one star, but i found out later you can tell Gracie about the date and ask her to cook for you, which is probably the final little push i needed to get max stars.

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
Liking the game so far. Can't wait for it to be finished. But i have a few questions:

First: I saw some people beat powerfull enemies but i feel like no matter what cards i get and no matter how good i think i become i still just struggle to beat big enemies. Like the wounded dragon i have been attempting and failing hard. Any advice on how to get stronger?

Second: I saw like Christmas event and such. How do you access that?

Third: Anyone know what this event is or rather how to trigger it? I have tried various things to no success...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Liking the game so far. Can't wait for it to be finished. But i have a few questions:

First: I saw some people beat powerfull enemies but i feel like no matter what cards i get and no matter how good i think i become i still just struggle to beat big enemies. Like the wounded dragon i have been attempting and failing hard. Any advice on how to get stronger?

Second: I saw like Christmas event and such. How do you access that?

Third: Anyone know what this event is or rather how to trigger it? I have tried various things to no success...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd I'd try to change system time to december 1 week before christmas (so 17th/18th december 22)
3rd as far as I recall it's an event that can trigger when raidig the super market.
but be warned that Event means you get robed as in loosing loot

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
2nd I'd try to change system time to december 1 week before christmas (so 17th/18th december 22)
3rd as far as I recall it's an event that can trigger when raidig the super market.
but be warned that Event means you get robed as in loosing loot
Raiding supermarket? Can you elaborate cause i guessed its something like that seeing the background. Like do i loot the store? Do i check the backroom that never opens? Cause currently trying to find a way to grind the supermarket anyway in hopes of finding premium ice cream

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Raiding supermarket? Can you elaborate cause i guessed its something like that seeing the background. Like do i loot the store? Do i check the backroom that never opens? Cause currently trying to find a way to grind the supermarket anyway in hopes of finding premium ice cream
I think you hear a noise while looting and you get the option to either check it out or leave. Sometimes it's spiders, sometimes it's getting robbed. P.S. It's worth doing at least once for reasons other than H-scene....

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you hear a noise while looting and you get the option to either check it out or leave. Sometimes it's spiders, sometimes it's getting robbed. P.S. It's worth doing at least once for reasons other than H-scene....
To be more specific it only triggers if the scene changes dureing the 1st or 2nd loot and the market seems to fill with blue fog

The_Random_Dude5

May 18, 2021
After MANY days i have finally found it. (twice -_-). And then EVEN MORE days later i finally found the premium ice cream too. (and of course 1 period later the trader sells one too...).
RNG is weird in this game

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm only interested in the scenes with the LIs, so I don't consider doing it even as a remote possibility, and even less if you get robbed on top of that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm only interested in the scenes with the LIs, so I don't consider doing it even as a remote possibility, and even less if you get robbed on top of that.
It's completely worth it as long as you stash your good loot religiously. It's a permanent +1 energy iirc. It'll make more sense when you see the scene.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's completely worth it as long as you stash your good loot religiously. It's a permanent +1 energy iirc. It'll make more sense when you see the scene.
I've had the chance, but the scene doesn't interest me and I'm not going to do it.

Reactions: Tatsuya25

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But then you gonna miss a story scene. (Another Angel rescues mc as per the order from a certain character)
I don't remember that. But, we're talking about the random encounter with a girl in the supermarket who offers sex to the MC, it's not that scene you're talking about, is it?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't remember that. But, we're talking about the random encounter with a girl in the supermarket who offers sex to the MC, it's not that scene you're talking about, is it?
It is. You didn't watch the scene that comes after? It's long af

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I actually did as in all random encounters and avoided the sex scene.
I think you might be misunderstanding what we're saying. There's a scene that comes after the sex scene. Hence,
But then you gonna miss a story scene. (Another Angel rescues mc as per the order from a certain character)
I don't know why you answered "I don't remember that" if you've never picked the sex option. If you have picked the sex option, what you just said makes no sense.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think you might be misunderstanding what we're saying. There's a scene that comes after the sex scene. Hence,

I don't know why you answered "I don't remember that" if you've never picked the sex option. If you have picked the sex option, what you just said makes no sense.
I have understood that this scene is part of the main story of one of the LIs, which seems strange to me since I didn't do it and I have all the quests done (in which it was my main game, now I have another one to avoid the Alice's last scene, but I think it's the only quest I haven't done). So I think I have misinterpreted what you have written.

Obviously I don't know what happens after the sex scene, and I suppose that's where the problem comes from, that I understood one thing and it really is another.

Ok, to recap, there's a sex scene, you get robbed, and after that there's another scene.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have understood that this scene is part of the main story of one of the LIs, which seems strange to me since I didn't do it and I have all the quests done (in which it was my main game, now I have another one to avoid the Alice's last scene, but I think it's the only quest I haven't done). So I think I have misinterpreted what you have written.

Obviously I don't know what happens after the sex scene, and I suppose that's where the problem comes from, that I understood one thing and it really is another.

Ok, to recap, there's a sex scene, you get robbed, and after that there's another scene.
Yes, the last sentence is accurate. You meeting her is a direct consequence of how you get robbed.

I'm not sure why the quest tracker doesn't list it either, but I'm like 90% sure Future-You names her in that scene where he remarks on your love interests.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes