• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
How do i raise, Alice affection? Im stuck on 4/15 for Alice and i cant do Mina's untill i do alice, Lexi says to hang out with mina but thats not doing anything? Also Grace, i have the roses but i dont know how to give them to her?
Go to her room and play with her (aftenoon as I remember), she asks for the rose. Could be that I mix that with the night event. There you also need a rose: You wake up and go to the girls (they are chatting), you also need something for Alice depending on your perks. I think it was leather/fur and gold.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Go to her room and play with her (aftenoon as I remember), she asks for the rose. Could be that I mix that with the night event. There you also need a rose: You wake up and go to the girls (they are chatting), you also need something for Alice depending on your perks. I think it was leather/fur and gold.
It was Diamond actually and maybe Ice cream, but I am not sure there

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It was Diamond actually and maybe Ice cream, but I am not sure there
ice cream is for Mina, its leather/fur and gold for alice, then she asks for a diamond but if you're high enough with her you can just say "just get undress already" and you don't have to waste a diamond

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Do you have any tips for building decks? For example on the maximum number of cards to have per deck, what kind of decks creates for the three available decks, staples, combos, cards "false good ideas" this kind of thing. (why not directly a decklist that works well)

Thank you very much.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Do you have any tips for building decks? For example on the maximum number of cards to have per deck, what kind of decks creates for the three available decks, staples, combos, cards "false good ideas" this kind of thing. (why not directly a decklist that works well)

Thank you very much.
Honestly, the deck building aspect isn't very balanced right now. As a guy who normally love deck builders, I didn't really find any fun combo. I basically unga bunga'd it with gun cards and walls for armor. Threw in a Hierophant for extra energy. Good enough to kill a dragon with some save scumming, but not very creative.

Sincerely hope someone does a better job answering this than me. I felt like buff/debuff effects were too short to be viable and I never had enough energy/draw power to chain anything.

Reactions: DeathAl

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Thank you very much.

bassically me deck is
Healing stuff
like greater healing, regrow limbs etc

attack cards
"shots"
"buttstroke" (only to halve the damge on guys that hit hard like the dragon)
"sweep" (they attack twice for the price of 1)

Buffs
"heart of flames" (for when i'm facing the dragon) it also combos well with "the sun" which puts everyone on fire but the flame turn fire damage to health so it just heals you Lol
"the tower" +3armor +1 empower
"Giant" (gives 2 empower mean you gain an extra strength each round and they stack) easy to get over 100 attack using these Lol
"Hoard weapons" to boost me empowered
"unshakeable" insta 14 block and 1 armor
"insatiable lust" mus have honestly allows you to draw 2 extra cards per turn (more card = more options)
"sharpening" just to give me the erta strenght of the bat

anything that has a cost of 0 like "kiara's gambet" just deals damage and gives you a free card draw so why not Lol

and any cards i find fun like "dragonborn" (i like to wipe people out with just fire sometimes Lol)

but basically my build is to make a bit of a defense with the armor then buff the crap out of my strength and using the healing cards to keep me at max health as my strength goes up making each shot over a 100 making dragon killing a cake walk

you'll notice most of the the buff cards i have are "Exhaust" and thats by design so i get all my buffs remove the cards and what I'm left with is attack and some healing cards on every draw.

Reactions: DeathAl

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly, the deck building aspect isn't very balanced right now. As a guy who normally love deck builders, I didn't really find any fun combo. I basically unga bunga'd it with gun cards and walls for armor. Threw in a Hierophant for extra energy. Good enough to kill a dragon with some save scumming, but not very creative.

Sincerely hope someone does a better job answering this than me. I felt like buff/debuff effects were too short to be viable and I never had enough energy/draw power to chain anything.
It isn't balanced indeed, but there are cards like Horde Weapons and Lycantropy that are nice to play. Empowerment and Strenght is OP stuff.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It isn't balanced indeed, but there are cards like Horde Weapons and Lycantropy that are nice to play. Empowerment and Strenght is OP stuff.
The problem is that the essential cards we're all talking about for late game are either tarot cards or very rare in the wild.
You'll have to make do getting your teeth kicked in 2/5 times because of shitty matchups. Even after you have said cards, you barely have the energy to do anything else in the same turn due to its cost. Like sure, you can put heal cards to recover some health, but only the high rarity heal cards are worth using.
Basically, what you can do all depends on how soon you can get high rarity cards. There isn't really a strategy for an early/mid game deck because those cards scale poorly with the enemy matchups. It sucks that poison, bleed, and stun immunity are stupidly abundant, because it makes those cards unreliable. It's outright useless against the dragon, who's immune to most status effects. And don't get me started on dodge and debuffs. Waste of deck space.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Is the game still being worked on, since the last time they posted on their Patreon is November 23 ???

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
ice cream is for Mina, its leather/fur and gold for alice, then she asks for a diamond but if you're high enough with her you can just say "just get undress already" and you don't have to waste a diamond
my bad, thanks for correction you two. It has been a while :)

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone else having enemies sometimes get two turns in a row for absolutely no reason at all? This is WITHOUT me having the debuff that can make you skip your turn, I checked every time it's happened to me. It's happened a bunch of times, most notably against enemies in the "powerful" category.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone else having enemies sometimes get two turns in a row for absolutely no reason at all? This is WITHOUT me having the debuff that can make you skip your turn, I checked every time it's happened to me. It's happened a bunch of times, most notably against enemies in the "powerful" category.
Enemies can use skills to confuse the or stun the MC which will result in you skipping the turn without your own initiative

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
bassically me deck is
Healing stuff
like greater healing, regrow limbs etc

attack cards
"shots"
"buttstroke" (only to halve the damge on guys that hit hard like the dragon)
"sweep" (they attack twice for the price of 1)

Buffs
"heart of flames" (for when i'm facing the dragon) it also combos well with "the sun" which puts everyone on fire but the flame turn fire damage to health so it just heals you Lol
"the tower" +3armor +1 empower
"Giant" (gives 2 empower mean you gain an extra strength each round and they stack) easy to get over 100 attack using these Lol
"Hoard weapons" to boost me empowered
"unshakeable" insta 14 block and 1 armor
"insatiable lust" mus have honestly allows you to draw 2 extra cards per turn (more card = more options)
"sharpening" just to give me the erta strenght of the bat

anything that has a cost of 0 like "kiara's gambet" just deals damage and gives you a free card draw so why not Lol

and any cards i find fun like "dragonborn" (i like to wipe people out with just fire sometimes Lol)

but basically my build is to make a bit of a defense with the armor then buff the crap out of my strength and using the healing cards to keep me at max health as my strength goes up making each shot over a 100 making dragon killing a cake walk

you'll notice most of the the buff cards i have are "Exhaust" and thats by design so i get all my buffs remove the cards and what I'm left with is attack and some healing cards on every draw.
I lost my insatiable lust card in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I get a second copy?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I lost my insatiable lust card in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I get a second copy?
As far as I can remember, there's only one time where the MC inevitably dies, and I think he doesn't lose any equipment or cards because of it (it's a plot-mandated death).

But I'm not going to guarantee it completely, since I played it a while ago and its possible that I'm wrong.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes