Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anyone know if they are going to use the updater that's in the game?
ATM I have it blocked but can allow it up occasionally if they are.
Personally I'd rather they take that out of the game.

Cheers

Reactions: Hanny2000

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Updated for v0.2.4-Public
Updated "Unlock Gallery" to use fix_gallery(force = True)
Updated "Unlock Collectibles" to use the new coding system.
"Replay Menu" changed "replay_gallery" to "replaysMenu".

Thanks to justonetime for figuring out what was blocking the Ren'Py Console
game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-6b-victorius.71117/post-5888977

Please try the mod on future versions as 9 time out of 10 it will work as intended. This game's code is very well written so the Unlock things should work just fine. The only thing that might need updated is the Makeshift Cheat Menu.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Found by using the PC in the MC's bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

I'm sorry for asking, but does it also work with android, and if so where to put it

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I'm sorry for asking, but does it also work with android, and if so where to put it
This I'm not so sure since I don't use Android but if you don't have one of the newer ones where they beefed up security then try placing the files in
Android/data/com.victorius.astrallust/files/game/
That should let you load mods on Android. I heard in the newer versions they hide this folder from the user for some reason.
It should be in the same directory that saves are stored in.
I'm assuming "com.victorius.astrallust" is the App Name on Android but if it's changed for whatever reason to the App Name that's associated with the apk you downloaded.
In the event this is all too complex eh as I said don't really work on Androids myself so this is things I picked up on another thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spider_man

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What's up with developers nowadays? They start off being really friendly, willing to talk and communicate with us, then they just kinda fade away. I would like to see the dev again, maybe to see if there's a reason he dropped this community, and ask him about it.

The picture you see when you enter the thread is a pic from about 2.5 years ago to celebrate a Christmas event a while back.

This is one of the few games that isn't flat-out visual novel, but at the same time, it's something I actually enjoy for gameplay. It's really fun. And it sucks that the dev isn't here to talk with us anymore and post updates.

And if he ever does come back, I hope he sees our positive messages for him.

Reactions: mrttao

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
What's up with developers nowadays? They start off being really friendly, willing to talk and communicate with us, then they just kinda fade away. I would like to see the dev again, maybe to see if there's a reason he dropped this community, and ask him about it.

The picture you see when you enter the thread is a pic from about 2.5 years ago to celebrate a Christmas event a while back.

This is one of the few games that isn't flat-out visual novel, but at the same time, it's something I actually enjoy for gameplay. It's really fun. And it sucks that the dev isn't here to talk with us anymore and post updates.

And if he ever does come back, I hope he sees our positive messages for him.

Dude had some problems after the last update.

Zerent

Aug 26, 2020
Curious as to how many of his patreons are even paying for immediate alpha access. Shit is crazy expensive.

lacrie3

Jun 20, 2022
Anyone know how to find the necklace that Mina asks you for? I've been doing nothing but exploration for 10 in game days now, and still haven't found it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know how to find the necklace that Mina asks you for? I've been doing nothing but exploration for 10 in game days now, and still haven't found it.
I don't think you're meant to find it. Because not finding it cause something that seems necessary to progress the main plot to happen.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Look i love this game too but lets see updates...

Announcements:

• 0.2.5-Alpha1 was released just before this post. All Alice's events now have NSFW sounds, with over 80 unique sounds added,
  • 0.2.5-Alpha2 will be released within a week (it's almost done),
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have RE: Village cosplay outfits added for Alice, Mina, Grace, and Lexi,
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have story events for all the main girls!
  • The next release will be 0.3.0 - and will include big changes, including the greatest combat rebalance I ever did, and give the players options at picking their own Extraordinary Pathway (class),
  • The first DLC for supporters - The Black Emperor will be released along with 0.3.0. The description of it will come out later.
So in my opinion there no updates becouse story events only on 0.2.5- Beta...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes