Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So er... what's the scoop on when the next version is going to come?

Well, since the picture from page 1 is from Christmas 2021, you'd hope they've had enough time
to update something by now right? lol

Says there was an updated version released May 14ish but I haven't seen it... Hopefully soon.
I'm just glad there's some kind of activity going on with it.... Not even sure why but it's a pretty
addictive game for me.... lol

Cheers

Reactions: Painfoler

nekokni

Oct 14, 2022
I can't find Lexi's 7th affection event. Says "Maybe she knows a cafe nearby" but i cant seem to find the trigger or maybe i dont meet the requirements? would appreciate any help

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
Do people actually enjoy the combat in this game? Real question since he's working on updating it, I only do fights because you need to in order to progress in the game.

Reactions: erty16384

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Do people actually enjoy the combat in this game? Real question since he's working on updating it, I only do fights because you need to in order to progress in the game.
I mean, I kinda understand that this is where the creator put a lot of mind and hardwork into it.
Man will always be proud and invest a lot of times into these kind of thing.
The old combat system is generic, maybe the new system will be better, and if this game doesn't have it, it will be just another click (or skip) to cooming game.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I do.
I dont like the effect in some cards (for example inmunity to fire, giving you inmunity only for one round)
and cards that are incredibly powerful (like headbutt) instead of being very uncommon that advanced enemies are just inmune (that means I have a problem with the current balance) but I do enjoy the basic way the game works

Last edited:

Damarion

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 1563139

Overview:
You have awakened to a world you no longer recognize, filled with unexplainable darkness and overwhelming madness. A terrifying apocalypse has given birth to monsters whose mere presence will strip the sanity from what remains of humanity.
To be God is to be mad.
~ Aharon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-17
Release Date: 2022-11-16
Developer: Victorius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Is there Rape and NTR?:

4K Warning:

Signatures:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
1080P
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

Extra:
Cheat MOD(v0.1.8PC)* - Gallery unlock

Karb thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 980755 View attachment 980756 View attachment 980757 View attachment 980759 View attachment 980760 View attachment 980761 View attachment 993380 View attachment 993384 View attachment 993386 View attachment 993388 View attachment 993394 View attachment 993397 View attachment 993400 View attachment 993403 View attachment 1105567 View attachment 1105568 View attachment 1105569 View attachment 1105570
Is it possible to add optinal NTR?

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
The combat were more fun in the 1st version of the games imo, when he changed it was harder but slower, honestly I just hope the cards that just debuff enemy work on all the mobs on the screen

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes