iSuppose

Mar 14, 2021
The dev has not given an update since that second August announcement, even on Discord, seemingly. Though somebody on the discord talked with him, albeit not about the game, like about 2 weeks ago or something, so he’s probably still kicking. Just not currently engaged with the project or at least the project community.

In other news, 2.5 Beta 2 is apparently somewhat broken, so I wouldn’t really recommend uploading it to replace the current f95zone version. They fixed the crafting system inaccessibility glitches from Beta 1, but… You can apparently only get blue and (occasionally, if searching out weak enemies via the door) the occasional green drop. As in all three other colors are inaccessible and even green you can’t get some of the cards. Which sounds fun at first because blue rarity cards everywhere, but then you realize you can’t get angelics, divines, or even just the normal cards you could otherwise try to upgrade. (That being 2.5’s main draw, that you can upgrade cards.)

I couldn’t figure out a fix even with my lame attempts at using the command console (which kinda just made me frustrated with my own lack of technical literacy/skill), and it also happened on a different computer with a clean install and new game too, so I don’t think it’s just me or something with my saves or settings.

It therefore has upgradable cards, but if you actually want to be able to upgrade and have the majority of the cards, you basically have to grind for them on a prior version or something, I’d assume. Since most cards don’t drop in this one. Like, even the devil deals are broken in that they give all purples, and only purples, ever.

But yeah, for changes in 2.5… The new card system is cool but incomplete in the betas, and they’re presumably still working on it. There wasn’t really much new story content in those, if any, unless you count 3 new vendors that don’t really do much besides sell things. (1 is romanceable-ish, I guess?) All told, probably not worth changing the f95 download file and making folks unable to get most cards.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The dev has not given an update since that second August announcement, even on Discord, seemingly. Though somebody on the discord talked with him, albeit not about the game, like about 2 weeks ago or something, so he’s probably still kicking. Just not currently engaged with the project or at least the project community.

In other news, 2.5 Beta 2 is apparently somewhat broken, so I wouldn’t really recommend uploading it to replace the current f95zone version. They fixed the crafting system inaccessibility glitches from Beta 1, but… You can apparently only get blue and (occasionally, if searching out weak enemies via the door) the occasional green drop. As in all three other colors are inaccessible and even green you can’t get some of the cards. Which sounds fun at first because blue rarity cards everywhere, but then you realize you can’t get angelics, divines, or even just the normal cards you could otherwise try to upgrade. (That being 2.5’s main draw, that you can upgrade cards.)

I couldn’t figure out a fix even with my lame attempts at using the command console (which kinda just made me frustrated with my own lack of technical literacy/skill), and it also happened on a different computer with a clean install and new game too, so I don’t think it’s just me or something with my saves or settings.

It therefore has upgradable cards, but if you actually want to be able to upgrade and have the majority of the cards, you basically have to grind for them on a prior version or something, I’d assume. Since most cards don’t drop in this one. Like, even the devil deals are broken in that they give all purples, and only purples, ever.

But yeah, for changes in 2.5… The new card system is cool but incomplete in the betas, and they’re presumably still working on it. There wasn’t really much new story content in those, if any, unless you count 3 new vendors that don’t really do much besides sell things. (1 is romanceable-ish, I guess?) All told, probably not worth changing the f95 download file and making folks unable to get most cards.
Thanks yeah don't want somewhat broken :unsure: thought I read somewhere 2.5 is being replaced with 3.0 can't remember if it was here or not I just hope this game doesn't just die it's one of the few that's going on almost year since update I want to continue

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
你能给我一个解锁画廊的模块吗
请用英文发帖。 谢谢。 我不知道这个模块,抱歉。 祝你有美好的一天。

抱歉,如果这很难阅读,我用过 谷歌翻译。

They are asking for a module to unlock the gallery.
(or at least that's what google translate said...)

Cheers

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
请用英文发帖。 谢谢。 我不知道这个模块,抱歉。 祝你有美好的一天。

抱歉,如果这很难阅读,我用过 谷歌翻译。

They are asking for a module to unlock the gallery.
(or at least that's what google translate said...)

Cheers
Yeah that's what it is. There is 2 Gallery unlock on down load page at bottom. Also a poormans debug mode the gallery function in it tho has error don't use, does unlock all wallpapers and seems to work on getting items, restoring health ect...

Omega_1707

Nov 13, 2023
Someone help me IM stuck at progres Lexi 4/15

Main story told me to more increase relationship with Lexi my main story is 7/12

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Someone help me IM stuck at progres Lexi 4/15

Main story told me to more increase relationship with Lexi my main story is 7/12
:unsure: Been year since I played can't remember where 7/12 is. Keep helping her (going outside) and talking to her, have you already done part that you pissed off Mina by not getting ring for Lexi B-day and she is missing

Omega_1707

Nov 13, 2023
:unsure: Been year since I played can't remember where 7/12 is. Keep helping her (going outside) and talking to her, have you already done part that you pissed off Mina by not getting ring for Lexi B-day and she is missing
No i don't reach that yet , Mina stil around in house

Im stressed to much been spending 149 days but still stuck in lexi progres and Mina , while Grace affection already reached 12

Omega_1707

Nov 13, 2023
You have to go out (story event) meet Rachel fight her win, tell her she can settle in hotel she will build shrine in garden then little fox will move in mixed it up in last post when said had to find little fox 1st ,feed her ,and ask to come to hotel
You have to go out (story event) meet Rachel fight her win, tell her she can settle in hotel she will build shrine in garden then little fox will move in mixed it up in last post when said had to find little f

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes