Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
"Add a Chinese" as in add a Chinese character then? There aren't any asians in the game if i recall.
That's why I was asking. Of course referring to a person of Chinese descent as "A Chinese," is considered rather disrespectful.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

Hello everyone

I'm really sorry for the wait. My previous video editing software stopped working, so I had to find a new one. And gosh, that was so hard. Nothing was doing exactly what I was looking for. In the end, I recorded the screen with OBS Studio, edited it with Microsoft ClipChamp, and converted it to a smaller size through an online tool.

Area-based Exploration ️
In the latest version (0.3.0) of the game "Astral Lust," a captivating new game mechanic has been introduced that enhances the player's exploration experience. Moving away from the previous random exploration system, the game now features a more immersive approach called "Area-based Exploration."

Upon selecting the exploration option, players are now presented with a map showcasing various distinct areas within Asthar. Each of these areas is thoughtfully designed and tailored to host specific exploration events, ensuring a more coherent and engaging narrative. As players unlock new areas through their exploration efforts, they gain access to a range of exploration events unique to each area.

The mechanic also extends to the storytelling aspect, as story events are now intricately tied to the areas they take place in. This dynamic connection between the story and the geography of the game world adds depth and authenticity to the player's journey.

To unlock new areas, players must strategically explore the surroundings of each area. By venturing into neighboring areas players gradually expand their horizons and unveil new areas to explore. This mechanic promotes a sense of progression and encourages players to thoroughly engage with the intricacies of the game world.

The first area unlocked under this new system is the "Residential District," serving as an entry point into this revamped exploration mechanic. As players delve into this district, they will uncover exploration events and story segments specifically tailored to it.

Incorporating the area-based exploration mechanic adds a layer of strategy and anticipation to "Astral Lust," inviting players to not only immerse themselves in the captivating story and events but also to strategically plan their exploratory endeavors as they unlock the mysteries of the various distinct areas within the game world.

Thank you for reading!
Talk soon, Victorius

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gunner3000 and Tion

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Hello everyone

I'm really sorry for the wait. My previous video editing software stopped working, so I had to find a new one. And gosh, that was so hard. Nothing was doing exactly what I was looking for. In the end, I recorded the screen with OBS Studio, edited it with Microsoft ClipChamp, and converted it to a smaller size through an online tool.

Area-based Exploration ️
In the latest version (0.3.0) of the game "Astral Lust," a captivating new game mechanic has been introduced that enhances the player's exploration experience. Moving away from the previous random exploration system, the game now features a more immersive approach called "Area-based Exploration."

Upon selecting the exploration option, players are now presented with a map showcasing various distinct areas within Asthar. Each of these areas is thoughtfully designed and tailored to host specific exploration events, ensuring a more coherent and engaging narrative. As players unlock new areas through their exploration efforts, they gain access to a range of exploration events unique to each area.

The mechanic also extends to the storytelling aspect, as story events are now intricately tied to the areas they take place in. This dynamic connection between the story and the geography of the game world adds depth and authenticity to the player's journey.

To unlock new areas, players must strategically explore the surroundings of each area. By venturing into neighboring areas players gradually expand their horizons and unveil new areas to explore. This mechanic promotes a sense of progression and encourages players to thoroughly engage with the intricacies of the game world.

The first area unlocked under this new system is the "Residential District," serving as an entry point into this revamped exploration mechanic. As players delve into this district, they will uncover exploration events and story segments specifically tailored to it.

Incorporating the area-based exploration mechanic adds a layer of strategy and anticipation to "Astral Lust," inviting players to not only immerse themselves in the captivating story and events but also to strategically plan their exploratory endeavors as they unlock the mysteries of the various distinct areas within the game world.

Thank you for reading!
Talk soon, Victorius
Day 2386!? Six an a half years into the apocalypse!?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Hello everyone

Area-based Exploration ️

Thank you for reading!
Talk soon, Victorius
Looks kinda neat, but it's been a good while since we got a solid chunk of content. Has the dev mentioned how much story progression & renders are gonna be in next update?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Looks kinda neat, but it's been a good while since we got a solid chunk of content. Has the dev mentioned how much story progression & renders are gonna be in next update?
According to his March 12th post ( ) 0.2.5 will have new content (as for exactly how much he didn't say), but by the looks of things 0.3.0 is focusing on gameplay not story content:

Announcements:
  • 0.2.5-Alpha1 was released just before this post. All Alice's events now have NSFW sounds, with over 80 unique sounds added,
  • 0.2.5-Alpha2 will be released within a week (it's almost done),
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have RE: Village cosplay outfits added for Alice, Mina, Grace, and Lexi,
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have story events for all the main girls!
  • The next release will be 0.3.0 - and will include big changes, including the greatest combat rebalance I ever did, and give the players options at picking their own Extraordinary Pathway (class),
  • The first DLC for supporters - The Black Emperor will be released along with 0.3.0. The description of it will come out later.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
According to his March 12th post ( ) 0.2.5 will have new content (as for exactly how much he didn't say), but by the looks of things 0.3.0 is focusing on gameplay not story content:

Announcements:
  • 0.2.5-Alpha1 was released just before this post. All Alice's events now have NSFW sounds, with over 80 unique sounds added,
  • 0.2.5-Alpha2 will be released within a week (it's almost done),
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have RE: Village cosplay outfits added for Alice, Mina, Grace, and Lexi,
  • 0.2.5-Beta will have story events for all the main girls!
  • The next release will be 0.3.0 - and will include big changes, including the greatest combat rebalance I ever did, and give the players options at picking their own Extraordinary Pathway (class),
  • The first DLC for supporters - The Black Emperor will be released along with 0.3.0. The description of it will come out later.
Did we get any new mina scene?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, all this chat about new updates and such begs the question.

Will there be a release here for us? and if so, approximately when?

Cheers

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So, all this chat about new updates and such begs the question.

Will there be a release here for us? and if so, approximately when?

Cheers
If there is a release on Patreon there will be a release here since someone will leak it. As to approximately when, it's impossible to say with any degree of accuracy since the dev has a tendency to disappear occasionally as you can probably see from the dates of his Patreon posts since the last update and the fact that the last update was on 2022-11-16. The dev has been having some problems according to his posts.

Did we get any new mina scene?
Well, since Mina is one of the main girls and there will be new story event for all the main girls there should also be scenes since story events normally lead to scenes in this game. As to how many there is no information on that as far as I am aware of.

Reactions: Forgotted

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Ok, It's nice to know.

On the other hand, not even in the apocalypse can one prevent LIs from having lesbian relationships?

View attachment 1571613

The only option it lets me take is the first one (if I choose the dress it returns me to the initial screen, and it tells me that for the last one I need an ice cream that I don't have). It's certainly going to bother me quite a bit if this leads to lesbian scenes, because I prefer to choose options that avoid them, rather than encourage them.

I don't even know where it appears. On the other hand, I tend to ignore the limited time side events (and also the rewards such as images, wallpapers, etc., as well as the "secrets"), so I can't possibly help you unless it's activated by chance (because I'm not actively looking for it).
Is there actually any way for for you not to agree to help Mina get with Alice? Seems like all options just go back to you helping Mina make out with Alice, even the ice cream one. Kinda confused since the developer mentioned that the Mina Alice lesbian relationship is optional and we will be given a choice on the matter :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there actually any way for for you not to agree to help Mina get with Alice? Seems like all options just go back to you helping Mina make out with Alice, even the ice cream one. Kinda confused since the developer mentioned that the Mina Alice lesbian relationship is optional and we will be given a choice on the matter :unsure:
Alice isn't really a lesbian and, as far as I remember, has no interest in developing a relationship with Mina. I don't remember if there is an option to develop the relationship between them or not, but in my game they don't have any and they don't have any lesbian sex scenes if I remember correctly.

Reactions: kaput1577

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Alice isn't really a lesbian and, as far as I remember, has no interest in developing a relationship with Mina. I don't remember if there is an option to develop the relationship between them or not, but in my game they don't have any and they don't have any lesbian sex scenes if I remember correctly.
Thanks for your reply, probably some people might not consider it a lesbian scene, but I keep getting the kissing scene from spin the bottle which you described in your ice cream post. Can't seem to find a way to avoid it, it's just a pet peeve but even the game considers it lesbian since the "lesbian kissing counter" increases by 1 in their affection page :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlasKyau

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2.4a

I wunder why this version is not here:

Reactions: linus.quotes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AstralLust-0.2.4a.1080p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AstralLust-0.2.4a.4k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

edit: added 0.2.4a for 4k

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help can somebody help me with it?

1) How can I unlock the last Ritual under Demeter?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2.4a

Tentacle Outfit for Lexi it is possible that Alice made it without that you have the first item and you have only the second full.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes