wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Not sure how this old post got here twice, but I take it you have Rachel at hotel. Has Mina ask you to look for ring for Lexi B-day if not keep taking to her and helping, also make sure go out side for all story events

Omega_1707

Nov 13, 2023
Not sure how this old post got here twice, but I take it you have Rachel at hotel. Has Mina ask you to look for ring for Lexi B-day if not keep taking to her and helping, also make sure go out side for all story events
How to trigger that ring b day ?, should i more have hang out with Mina , or helping it Lexi with materials?

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
how do you get more than 3.5 hearts for lexi's date I read on here that you need premium ice cream and wine I have two premium ice cream and 2 old wine but it doesn't get used is there some way to select these items for the date? because afterwards its still in my inventory
hello i have become 4,5 hearts but i don t know how i become all hearts

compliment dress and make up, and ask for hobbies and school then after the wine you need ice then talk about her father but the last i must finde out but first i need a new icecream ^^

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
hello i have become 4,5 hearts but i don t know how i become all hearts

compliment dress and make up, and ask for hobbies and school then after the wine you need ice then talk about her father but the last i must finde out but first i need a new icecream ^^
Can't recall her name right now, but from the looks of it, did you ask the girl that cooks for everyone about the date to convince her to cook a meal for Lexi and you? I'm not seeing that in your summary and that may be the missing 0,5 heart.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Can't recall her name right now, but from the looks of it, did you ask the girl that cooks for everyone about the date to convince her to cook a meal for Lexi and you? I'm not seeing that in your summary and that may be the missing 0,5 heart.
hm thx that i have not found i try it

Edit: I have not found this with the girl was can cook but this time i had 5 hearts you need a old wine then can you become 0,5 hearts

Edit2: now i must wait for the next update i have all girls full, what i would ask are there more as 2 succubus ? i mean i have taked the first 2 but i try to make a second game and hope if there other succubus with longer hair or not.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
can anyone share their settings for a potato PC like me? the animations are not smooth but it plays
Did you download the 4k or 1080p version?

They were a bit jerky for me as well till I downloaded the 1080p res version which is still fine.
Not sure abt your system specs...

Cheers

Last edited:

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Did you download the 4k or 1080p version?

They were a bit jerky for me well till I downloaded the 1080p res version which is still fine.
Not sure abt your system specs...

Cheers
1080p and for reference the animations in eternum by caribdis can run smoothly in my pc

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
It seems that the project is dead, isn't it? Not a single appearance of the dev even on the discord

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I know this sounds rude and I don't mean it to...

but..

I wonder if somebody will post the last/latest version since it's now abandoned.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes