Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I see the rape tag, how prevalent is it in the game? I also see sleep sex, is this one of those cases where the mc is having sex with the girls while they sleep and basically raping them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
They are implemented but in many cases they are single scene / event, more will be available in future.
I see, thx for the reply.
While the game looks interesting it's one of those cases where I wish I hadn't heard of it till it was like a 0.5 or later.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how tf i do corruption up. also im on day 60 and i have barely any supplies even though i go out twice a day. needs fixing

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Winning combats vs enemies will give you corruption and cards. I suggest you skill up your cha int and wis in your room (mirror rubick cube and book) so you get 4 energy before starting to do some combat. The grind system is pretty iteresting tbh.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is the whole Alice x Mina thing going to be optional or not?
Alice is my favorite girl so far why would I want to set her up with Mina?

Edit: apparently not, you are forced to help Mina with Alice
Not interest in that, it's a shame I was actually enjoying the game and it's story seems interesting.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Question - I have seen quite a few other games of this type have it where the girls can be molested/raped by the monsters/zombies/demons, etc, does that happen in this game or not?

Also, is there any forced relationships? I read about the girls screwing the MC while he sleeps, but apart from that... is the MC forced into any encounters, or can they be avoided/taken by player choice?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Question - I have seen quite a few other games of this type have it where the girls can be molested/raped by the monsters/zombies/demons, etc, does that happen in this game or not?

Also, is there any forced relationships? I read about the girls screwing the MC while he sleeps, but apart from that... is the MC forced into any encounters, or can they be avoided/taken by player choice?
The player can rape a girl "scavanger"
The sleep rape (not sure if it is the only one or if there will be more) is a wake up bj from Alice.
There doesn't really seem to be any choices really it seems like the game is aiming for a harem type ending...
MC x Lexi x Alice x Grace
Mina x Alice
No idea whether Mina is supposed to end up involved with MC she mainly seems interested in Alice *shrug*
But yeah it doesn't seem as though you will get to reject any of the main girls or stop Mina getting with Alice.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes