_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
the 32bit executable is triggering Windows Defender for some reason. it being quarantined doesn't seem to effect anything since i'm running the 64bit version, so whatever. guessing it's a false positive anyway?

like the game so far. the models are really cute. the spelling/grammar could really use some fixing.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How prevalent is the mind control in this? Also, is the English in the game as poor as it is in the description?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Astral Lust [v0.1.0a] Victorius

Original Size Win/Linux 1080p: 798 MB
Original Size Mac 1080p: 761 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux 1080p: 188 MB:
Compressed Size Mac 1080p: 162 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The majority of antivirus warnings for a bunch of different games seems to be tied to the 32bit version for some reason. Just an observation. Not qualified to make diagnosis lol.

Jan 20, 2018
How prevalent is the mind control in this? Also, is the English in the game as poor as it is in the description?
Relatively small things that most people would probably brush over, but it's an annoyance for me. Sometimes they use the wrong word, the wrong tense, or contractions where they shouldn't.

It could be solved with a proof reader if they have one.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is the whole Alice x Mina thing going to be optional or not?
Alice is my favorite girl so far why would I want to set her up with Mina?

Edit: apparently not, you are forced to help Mina with Alice
Not interest in that, it's a shame I was actually enjoying the game and it's story seems interesting.
Thanks for the heads up I'm out.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The Windows 4k from Nopy (probably the others too) have several files which my antivirus deemed unsafe and removed, had to manually restore them.
About the rape and sleep sex tags, are they going to be things the MC can do or is it only when you encounter the aftermath of such a scene? The only male living in this house of pretty girls.. kind of hard to think sleep sex wouldn't be involved somehow

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Windows 4k from Nopy (probably the others too) have several files which my antivirus deemed unsafe and removed, had to manually restore them.
About the rape and sleep sex tags, are they going to be things the MC can do or is it only when you encounter the aftermath of such a scene? The only male living in this house of pretty girls.. kind of hard to think sleep sex wouldn't be involved somehow
see this post by the dev regarding rape & sleep sex tags
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-0a-victorius.71117/post-4949514

Reactions: Hasturoamarelo

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Oh bummer, never mind then, in future updates if the dev decides to add more regarding the MC doing the stuff then I will probably become a patron =P

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Game asks me to have %5 Corruption to continue with Alices story but i have %1 and there is no way to get more Corruption other than replaying whole game

Also whole getting Mina and Alice together thing is annoying i want Alice to myself not sharing her with mina or anyone else

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Not really happy about losing my combat cards after being forced to die to the last event.
Also can't seem to find a way to lose corruption, I hope that's possible later.

Reactions: shiznet

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
I've seen this antivirus problem a lot recently. I guess it's because of the new ren'py 7.4 being used to make the game.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Victorius Astral

So uhhh have to ask.... will there be... THAT genre.... the dreaded ntr, and if so will it be avoidable?

Cause I see monsters and rape tag.... but also romance.... so.....

View attachment 993452
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for rape, rape in the Astral Lust is and will always be something avoidable, if it happens that only means that player allowed it to happen or did it. All characters that can be raped in some situations are some generic characters in repeatable events. Although Mina's 5th event might scare you, it's the most that will ever happen. No NTR or rape on main girls / side girls / other characters with any significance.

Victorius Astral

Astral Lust Developer
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Question - I have seen quite a few other games of this type have it where the girls can be molested/raped by the monsters/zombies/demons, etc, does that happen in this game or not?

Also, is there any forced relationships? I read about the girls screwing the MC while he sleeps, but apart from that... is the MC forced into any encounters, or can they be avoided/taken by player choice?
No such content present now or in the future. There are some ways to blackmail Mina into some stuff, but all girls can be obtained only through romance, all things one can be uncomfortable with (like said blackmail) is a choice by the player, if you chose to do so don't blame me for giving you options to do so. Astral Lust takes place in a broken world and player can do some broken things, but it's always can, you will never be forced to do anything bad to any girl, but in some situation's you will be given a choice (often bringing many negative consequences). There is no 'slave' route for main girls in the Astral Lust, only 'love' route. Side characters may have 'slave' route (making her submit to you and do happily whatever you say), this would depend on Patron's votes in polls.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes