kbzalol

Jun 20, 2020
I don't see how that effects my advice on training up a bit if your character is to weak to defeat them?
Rollback or load a save prior to starting that event and train until you have enough health, strength etc to safely defeat them.
No no! Your advice is pretty good! The point of my comment is that, its not a fight that you can win, you are in the end forced to lose. You kill a group and another one takes its place and you keep fighting until you die. My problem was that dying there reseted my deck and i dont know if that's intentional.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No no! Your advice is pretty good! The point of my comment is that, its not a fight that you can win, you are in the end forced to lose. You kill a group and another one takes its place and you keep fighting until you die. My problem was that dying there reseted my deck and i dont know if that's intentional.
What Really! Damn that's harsh, I haven't seen that event yet but losing all your cards is just to cruel for an unwinnable fight. If it's a scripted event, something that you have to lose to advance the story then you shouldn't be punished for it by losing all the cards you've collected up to that point.

Reactions: Matt_88

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I've recompiled the game files. This should fix the anti-virus warnings. This download includes all of the files needed to run the game EXCEPT the "game" folder. Just extract this zip file and copy the "game" folder from one of the other downloads into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lipton23

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys

Loving this game so far but I seem to be stuck I have 4/5 for Lexi and Alice and 3/5 for Mina but nothing I am doing seems to progress their stories. I have built all the rooms and upgrades and as you can see I have fully trained so not sure what else I need to do.
Anyone able to help??
Are there any plans for a walkthrough??

I read above someone mention an event with continuous attacks - I have not had this. I have beaten several groups of bandits but always just one group then home safe and I avoid (as in either run away or rewind and change action) if I come across monsters etc with Health levels too far above mine (as in mummies etc with 200+ health) am I supposed to allow him to die a couple of times??

I have also attached image of the collectibles - I am missing 6 with no idea where to find them as I have clicked on everything I can see that Could be a collectible. I presume these are all existing so is anyone able to help locate the rest??

Cheers
Martin

1611204604416.png

1611204648159.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey Guys

Loving this game so far but I seem to be stuck I have 4/5 for Lexi and Alice and 3/5 for Mina but nothing I am doing seems to progress their stories. I have built all the rooms and upgrades and as you can see I have fully trained so not sure what else I need to do.
Anyone able to help??

I read above someone mention an event with continuous attacks - I have not had this. I have beaten several groups of bandits but always just one group then home safe and I avoid (as in either run away or rewind and change action) if I come across monsters etc with Health levels too far above mine (as in mummies etc with 200+ health) am I supposed to allow him to die a couple of times??

I have also attached image of the collectibles - I am missing 6 with no idea where to find them as I have clicked on everything I can see that Could be a collectible. I presume these are all existing so is anyone able to help locate the rest??

Cheers
Martin

View attachment 995506

View attachment 995507
I think you just need to progress with Alice to continue.
At a certain point late in the day evening I think (sorry can't remember the exact time of day) after she has given the mc a bj (from dialogue fun, blowjob), you will get an event where the mc hears noise and can see her masturbating then a cunnilingus scene. After this you next day I guess you can get a scene with Mina and progress from there.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Welp.. here it is 1:30 in the morning and .. here I am. Tomorrow's gonna suck but having fun atm. After reading some of the comments I see I'm gonna be losing my shit soon.. unavoidable it seems. BUT now that I've read about it.. got the warning about it, at least I won't throw my keyboard across the room when it happens. Enjoying this game very much. For a brand new game with a lot of content still to come I have to say I'm very happy with what the DEV is doing.. and has done so far. As the game expands and content is added I do believe that Victorius has a winner on his hands and will slowly but surely grow his Patreon following. Slow and steady wins that race.. well not too slow.

Definitely giving this one two thumbs up! Pretty well put together.

Keep on trucking Victorius.. keep on trucking!

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I meant the bandits part of a certain event..
I think it is a deliberate part of the story - But if you have done all the training I guess it is pretty easy to get them back via normal encounters. Does seem a bit harsh - but then you I guess the expression - You can't take it with you applies to cards as well ;)

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I think you just need to progress with Alice to continue.
At a certain point late in the day evening I think (sorry can't remember the exact time of day) after she has given the mc a bj (from dialogue fun, blowjob), you will get an event where the mc hears noise and can see her masturbating then a cunnilingus scene. After this you next day I guess you can get a scene with Mina and progress from there.
LOL

Guess what Straight after reading your reply that is EXACTLY what happened and all solved - Thanks all cool now. :D

Reactions: Hones

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
version 0.1.0a
put this file inside the game folder and delete the existing script.rpyc to enable patreon content
though i didnt check if there are any

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys

I am still missing 6 of the collectible cards (Condoms?)
any clues where I can find them??
Hey Guys

Anyone able to help??

Cheers
Martin

View attachment 995506

View attachment 995507

sadtanuki

Jun 8, 2018
The cards loot on the 275HP cultist are disappoiting.

Anyone remember who drop the card that heal for 15 ? i lost it during the event and i can't find it back.

Love the game !

Edit: Nevermind for the cultist, just no luck on my first kill !

I don't understant:
Veil of shadows is an ability and give 30% dodge for 1
Dodge is a defensive card and gove 10% dodge for 1,
Why one is an ability and the other a defensive card ?

And about the event where we have to die, just realise the cultist drop a card that instantly kills you whithout any loss, that might be the key to this event if you don't want to loose your deck.

Last edited:

andrewhopkins2004

Jan 29, 2018
how do you get past 4% corruption. Mine doesnt raise from attacking or anything. cant progress story till i have 5%.
get attacked by a cultest with a third eye. one of his attacks raises your corruption the next sets you on fire. so kill him quickly or die.

kbzalol

Jun 20, 2020
how do you get past 4% corruption. Mine doesnt raise from attacking or anything. cant progress story till i have 5%.
Every human group you kill raises your corruption.

I don't understant:
Veil of shadows is an ability and give 30% dodge for 1
Dodge is a defensive card and gove 10% dodge for 1,
Why one is an ability and the other a defensive card ?
There's some enemy attack that stop you from using "ability" cards, so in that case you cant use Veil of shadows. Another answer is that dodge is a base card and veil of shadow is an advanced card. Like the shoot card from the gun bandits 12 damage for 1.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Winning combats vs enemies will give you corruption and cards. I suggest you skill up your cha int and wis in your room (mirror rubick cube and book) so you get 4 energy before starting to do some combat. The grind system is pretty iteresting tbh.
I'm at max all stats and won quite a few battles in a row (mostly vs bandits, a couple vs spiders and 1 vs werewolf) and have gained 0 corruption.
I'm stuck at 2% corruption and can't peek on Alice for the 4/5 quest.
Also, up until a while ago, there used to be an option to sneak on Grace and gain corruption but that's not there anymore?

Does anyone have any tips ? Journal for me is:
5/5
4/5
3/5
5/5
4/5
1/1
1/1

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.0a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Faptime

lipton23

Aug 24, 2019
I've recompiled the game files. This should fix the anti-virus warnings. This download includes all of the files needed to run the game EXCEPT the "game" folder. Just extract this zip file and copy the "game" folder from one of the other downloads into it.
Hey thanks a lot - this fixed it for me!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes