Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Long ago the dev mentioned that sleep sex was only on the MC and not the MC doing it to the main girls, has that changed?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting game but even the best cards are kinda weak compared to most enemies abilities, not to mention that enemies have always advantage - health numbers, abilities. Perhaps if upgrades card option would be available it will change but for now is really annoying. Also would be nice to have more upgrade stats options available for players. For now it feels like playing a chicken not a hero :D
I personally started the game, but didn't continue after a warning that I wasn't going to be able to defeat all the enemies. If I can't win every fight, the game doesn't interest me.

• Angry
Reactions: capitanqueso

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
if i become a patron, do i gain access to version 2.0? sorry if that's a dumb question, tried to figure it out for myself lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1639158309962.png

Astral Lust 0.2.0 | Alpha - was released to the patrons paying 15$

Dreams Mode v3 was released to the patrons paying 20$
Hey!Dreams mode is here! It adds an option to dream walk, or in other words, choose your own dream! Dreams in the Astral Lust have many

Tiers explained below:

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Ran into some infinite spawning immortal bandits which inspired me to make this mod
You may survive hoards of bandits but sooner or later they will either bleed you dry, you'll kill too many of them which for some reason is a thing because I know if I seen a psychopath atop a mountain of corpses the first thing I would think is charge, or they make you go insane which unfortunately the last two just kicks you back to the title menu. So unable to survive it seems like a fun idea in an unwinnable battle that my inventory got swiped but they left the cards. Kicking me while I was down this game uses the idea of money without actually storing money so no inventory meant I couldn't barter. Really should have put stuff in the chest hakuna matata.

View attachment 1061877
Poormans Debug Mode
Has some nice things like Restore Health, Raise Stats, Obtain Items, Unlock Collectibles, Unlock Wallpapers, Unlock Gallery, along with a Makeshift Cheat Menu.

These tend to be self explanatory but the Unlock Gallery flags things as seen so while most of this would likely be future ready it can't add what it don't know how to add. The Makeshift Cheat Menu is a collection of cheats I found in the code so just organized them.

If the console was accessible then I probably wouldn't have bothered jimmy-rigging this. Before the question comes up no this doesn't make your dreams come true.

On a lighter note the girls are cute! There were a few times the guide was telling me to do something but the game just wasn't in the mood yet clicking around aimlessly eventually lead to profit.

Works fine in v0.1.8, no new cheat codes were added so nothing to do :D

Updated for v0.1.7b
Updated version marker and added a bit of clarification to Makeshift Cheat Menu - "C8 - Level Up Agility, Corruption+1"
Thanks to Moonywb for pointing out this cheat raises Agility and Corruption.

Thanks to justonetime for figuring out what was blocking the Ren'Py Console
game\functions\modding\anti_cheat.rpy
https://f95zone.to/threads/astral-lust-v0-1-6b-victorius.71117/post-5888977

Any ETA on updated mod by chance?

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Not all heroes wears capes! Thanks for hosting (this and other games)!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hey people, who is there at all? For the umpteenth time I ask this question and no one has ever answered.
How to activate the "Relationship" statute for Alice? Is it even possible? For literally everything has been passed and built, all the stats are at the maximum and this status is not given one devil.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Hey my dudes~ can anyone tell me how to progress with Lexi?
it just says "what awaits me outside"

im on day 150 and i keep getting materials or enemies and instant death events so
should i be beating all of those enemies or is it really just a random event like Savenia?
because i usually dodge enemies if they're tough af.

1639168843754.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey my dudes~ can anyone tell me how to progress with Lexi?
it just says "what awaits me outside"

im on day 150 and i keep getting materials or enemies and instant death events so
should i be beating all of those enemies or is it really just a random event like Savenia?
because i usually dodge enemies if they're tough af.

View attachment 1538864
explore until something happens...it's all about RNG or ask her to explore with you

Reactions: Unis Crimson
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes