Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Victorius Astral. Are there many dreams like the one in which a girl named Dekesha has an orgy with 3 guys? Personally, I didn't like that at all. I've used CTRL the entire dream, and honestly, I would rather have avoided it. For the rest I'm going to assume that if such a Dekesha exists she will not be an LI (the dream has killed any interest I may have in her)
She was the MCs former and overly bitchy boss... so that dream might have been his hate rape of her

Reactions: BlasKyau

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Look for enemy, not explore, there are 2. Not sure what happens if you decide to kill them.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think developer should add the option to turn OFF or ON the deck system which is available before each battle. It is just annoying. Slowing down my grinding speed

Card selection option available at the top of the game screen at hotel is enough.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think developer should add the option to turn OFF or ON the deck system which is available before each battle. It is just annoying. Slowing down my grinding speed

Card selection option available at the top of the game screen at hotel is enough.
It would also be appreciated to be able to do the same (on or off) with dreams like the one I have indicated before.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It would also be appreciated to be able to do the same (on or off) with dreams like the one I have indicated before.
Thank you!!! That would be much appreciated. As much variety as there is in this game it is starting to get...I don't know stale? It feels like it hasn't been going anywhere for a while. I mean there has hardly been any meaningful sex at all through out. I mean I go out save hot girl, I am like ok come back and live with the hotel with me....nope guilt trip her into quick sex because I saved her. I mean I am evil and ok with being evil or the bad guy but somethings just have limits, and it feels like a wasted potential with these beautiful girls and the only options are to guilt or rape while those that are at the hotel just don't really get that much content. I mean might as well just take them back to the hotel where it is safe instead. Plus the truly hottest girls are all stuck at the booth in the outpost(can't remember the name). Why can't I just buy them for good and take them with me. With the amount of grind you had to do to get some of the girls content, I could easily build ten more floors on the hotel with the amount of material I have gathered so I could make room.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are the dreams to include sex scenes? If so, why can't we disable them? At least not all scenes are mandatory and you can avoid them (although that the most annoying one is mandatory doesn't help)

Thank you!!! That would be much appreciated. As much variety as there is in this game it is starting to get...I don't know stale? It feels like it hasn't been going anywhere for a while. I mean there has hardly been any meaningful sex at all through out. I mean I go out save hot girl, I am like ok come back and live with the hotel with me....nope guilt trip her into quick sex because I saved her. I mean I am evil and ok with being evil or the bad guy but somethings just have limits, and it feels like a wasted potential with these beautiful girls and the only options are to guilt or rape while those that are at the hotel just don't really get that much content. I mean might as well just take them back to the hotel where it is safe instead. Plus the truly hottest girls are all stuck at the booth in the outpost(can't remember the name). Why can't I just buy them for good and take them with me. With the amount of grind you had to do to get some of the girls content, I could easily build ten more floors on the hotel with the amount of material I have gathered so I could make room.
I don't quite like the way the MC has sex with the girls he saves. So my policy is going to be to let them go without sex.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would also like to bypass the dreams.... Hate them now.

At least we have the ctrl key to speed things along.

Cheers

Reactions: BlasKyau

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
People seem to forget that the biggest limitation to your family is your ability to feed it.
Bringing back random Women that can't earn their stay can't work with your current group... even Sevanna is hardly accepted as is and she is both mbile with her bike and owns an armmy arsenal on Weapons and ammunition
when saving bandit girl from getting raped.

and no, the random spider encounter that is a 4v1 with 2 bigs and 2 smalls.
It's possible to win but you need strong cards, luck and a strategy... also don't try to start those battles with less than full HP

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there sex scenes in all damn dreams? The truth is that the dreams are beginning to bother me.
No some dreams are about a group of teenagers telling horror stories at a campfire... sometimes a stickman wants to dance with you... and sometimes you simply have nightmares.
Try to advance with the blue haured girl (Alice) if you want a "real" physical relationship

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Cultist holding a baby is the worse explore quest here along with the big lion. Can't save that kid.
MC gonna need a nuke or something like that to defeat the female monster there i think...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes