Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well for now the game has never asked me whether to leave them alive or not.
The Option only pops up when the Player has some corruption already.
The best way to gain corruption early on is spying on girls in the shower and the bathroom.
at around 20-25 corruption you can attack the scavangers in the Warehouse and rape the girl on victory or for example force the girl that sedates you in the supermarket to get lost and give you anything she has... includeing her clothes
Also if you kill the girl that is attacked by 2 Orcs while exploring (religious fanatic)

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
The best way to gain corruption early on is spying on girls in the shower and the bathroom.
at around 20-25 corruption you can attack the scavangers in the Warehouse and rape the girl on victory or for example force the girl that sedates you in the supermarket to get lost and give you anything she has... includeing her clothes
Also if you kill the girl that is attacked by 2 Orcs while exploring (religious fanatic)
My goodness, you're good at this. I never won a single battle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My goodness, you're good at this. I never won a single battle.
You need to restructure your deck.
I threw out any normal defence and attack cards, aswell as most Standard enhancer cards.
get the blocking and gun cards from bandits for example and further destroy cards until you have a Deck strongly concentrating on dealing damage or prevent it. Some Healing abilities from the Giant crabs (Regrow Limbs +15 HP).
fighting 3 Bandits is possible with Standard cards and once you have some "Take Cover" and "Gun Barrage" Cards Crabs should be possible.
Most of the times battle are dependend on your draws though so better save before starting one

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
In case you get poor draws in a battle, roll back until before it, change one card in your deck, then start the combat again.
You'll get your cards in a different, hopefully better order.
Obviously less necessary if you have multiple decks. Then again, the whole thing is incredibly dependent on luck - you might never get any good cards.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No rollback on Ironman mode. Story mode in not fun
In case you get poor draws in a battle, roll back until before it, change one card in your deck, then start the combat again.
You'll get your cards in a different, hopefully better order.
Obviously less necessary if you have multiple decks. Then again, the whole thing is incredibly dependent on luck - you might never get any good cards.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Tried to post this spelling error in discord but it got flagged instantly as inappropriate.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
You need to restructure your deck.
I threw out any normal defence and attack cards, aswell as most Standard enhancer cards.
get the blocking and gun cards from bandits for example and further destroy cards until you have a Deck strongly concentrating on dealing damage or prevent it. Some Healing abilities from the Giant crabs (Regrow Limbs +15 HP).
fighting 3 Bandits is possible with Standard cards and once you have some "Take Cover" and "Gun Barrage" Cards Crabs should be possible.
Most of the times battle are dependend on your draws though so better save before starting one
How to restructure deck?
As my cards are pretty standard with no new cards.
P.S. i hope dev takes a peek here soon. I have quite a few ideas for the game and some fixes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No rollback on Ironman mode. Story mode in not fun
I don't use iron man or story modes.

There is no possibility that I will do anything that you have indicated (except spying on the girls in the bathroom, although it really isn't a thing that motivates me especially, not to say that at all)

In the end I got tired of testing things and used an editor to set the corruption to 5. Not very likely to voluntarily seek to increase corruption unless requested again by a mission.

Then you yet to see all available explore quests
Possibly I need to do more explore quests, you are right.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
How to restructure deck?
As my cards are pretty standard with no new cards.
P.S. i hope dev takes a peek here soon. I have quite a few ideas for the game and some fixes.
At hotel, click the icon at top right Corner, then icon with 3 cards

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no possibility that I will do anything that you have indicated (except spying on the girls in the bathroom, although it really isn't a thing that motivates me especially, not to say that at all)

In the end I got tired of testing things and used an editor to set the corruption to 5. Not very likely to voluntarily seek to increase corruption unless requested again by a mission.
Once you actually Date Alice you can visit her when takeing a shower for some personal fun that increases corruption a bit more than spying.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Once you actually Date Alice you can visit her when takeing a shower for some personal fun that increases corruption a bit more than spying.
Ok, It's nice to know.

On the other hand, not even in the apocalypse can one prevent LIs from having lesbian relationships?

Screenshot_1.png

The only option it lets me take is the first one (if I choose the dress it returns me to the initial screen, and it tells me that for the last one I need an ice cream that I don't have). It's certainly going to bother me quite a bit if this leads to lesbian scenes, because I prefer to choose options that avoid them, rather than encourage them.

Can't trigger. Any help ?
I don't even know where it appears. On the other hand, I tend to ignore the limited time side events (and also the rewards such as images, wallpapers, etc., as well as the "secrets"), so I can't possibly help you unless it's activated by chance (because I'm not actively looking for it).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, It's nice to know.

On the other hand, not even in the apocalypse can one prevent LIs from having lesbian relationships?

View attachment 1571613

The only option it lets me take is the first one (if I choose the dress it returns me to the initial screen, and it tells me that for the last one I need an ice cream that I don't have). It's certainly going to bother me quite a bit if this leads to lesbian scenes, because I prefer to choose options that avoid them, rather than encourage them.

I don't even know where it appears. On the other hand, I tend to ignore the limited time side events (and also the rewards such as images, wallpapers, etc., as well as the "secrets"), so I can't possibly help you unless it's activated by chance (because I'm not actively looking for it).
She is interested in Alice, but Alice is clearly more interested in the MC... if you already date her she'll obviously has even less reason to accept Mina's advances... and a broken heart can be fixed, makeing the girl consider herself Bi non the less

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes