BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No some dreams are about a group of teenagers telling horror stories at a campfire... sometimes a stickman wants to dance with you... and sometimes you simply have nightmares.
Try to advance with the blue haured girl (Alice) if you want a "real" physical relationship
Ok, I'll take your suggestion and advance the story with her.

On the other hand, dreams are terribly frustrating, I'm passing most of it using the CTRL key.

Cultist holding a baby is the worse explore quest here along with the big lion. Can't save that kid.
MC gonna need a nuke or something like that to defeat the female monster there i think...
I hope we can end up giving the cultists a sovereign beating. I'm not a big fan of games where I can't end up beating all the enemies.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ok, I'll take your suggestion and advance the story with her.

On the other hand, dreams are terribly frustrating, I'm passing most of it using the CTRL key.

I hope we can end up giving the cultists a sovereign beating. I'm not a big fan of games where I can't end up beating all the enemies.
I think it gonna takes time. That female monster is powerful than giants & dragon i guess. Maybe it will possible after implementing card upgrade system

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think it gonna takes time. That female monster is powerful than giants & dragon i guess. Maybe it will possible after implementing card upgrade system
The same not now, but it must be done in the future. I don't like to finish games where there are fights without being able to defeat all the enemies.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Vault crashing ?? No problems here. Start a new game if saves are old
I started this ~4 days ago, so saves being old is an unlikely issue.
The combat tutorial also had an issue, so maybe I'll just try this some other time on a different computer.
Which would solve the horrible performance.
Ah, and while I'm at weird things, I couldn't help Alice despite having one of the cards being listed as being able to help. Maybe version c would change some of those, but I think I'll wait until the next major iteration.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, I'm tired of Charlotte and her last day before going I don't know where. For me she can go to hell. Do dreams have to constantly be repeated?

On the other hand, how do you get corruption? I have to get to 5 and I'm stuck at 4 ...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Honestly, I'm tired of Charlotte and her last day before going I don't know where. For me she can go to hell. Do dreams have to constantly be repeated?

On the other hand, how do you get corruption? I have to get to 5 and I'm stuck at 4 ...
Best option:
When Mina is on the toilet, enter. You should stay unnoticed, so leave, and repeat.

Reactions: BlasKyau

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

I just killed people when it gave the option for spare or kill, but I am not sure if that is still there, other than that I think there is the dream about falling into darkness that raises the corruption and decreases sanity.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just killed people when it gave the option for spare or kill, but I am not sure if that is still there, other than that I think there is the dream about falling into darkness that raises the corruption and decreases sanity.
Well, I'm not likely to follow this option if it's with people I just saved.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
DEC 29, 2021 AT 11:11 PM
Astral Lust 0.2.1b | Public

Merry (after) Christmas! 0.2.1b - Xmas is public!

What more to say, this release adds 8 events. One is a new long activity for Lexi, and the rest are part of a Christmas series (6 events + Xmas intro). Defeat the Christmas Spirit and reclaim girls' minds!

You can trigger Christmas events only once on any given day, so return, and give girls some love every day . Once completed they will remain in your replay gallery forever. Christmas events can be played till 10th January.

0.2.1a & b are bugfix updates

Mega link ; (Available platforms: Windows, Linux, Macintosh, Android)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes